Team-BHP - The Official - Modified Lancer Pics Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   The Official - Modified Lancer Pics Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/1818-official-modified-lancer-pics-thread-3.html)

Rallyart???? Is that some Indian counterpart for ralliart?LOL!

I believe Rio's lancer is done more efficiently by a pro.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedfreak7116
hey the yellow one is Shaadan's........lives in Fraser town area in B'lore....my junior from school....man u should see the way his driver shows off with that car...looks great but not loud enough...don think its got headers...maybe just sports mufflers

Dude, I caught it on the ring road once in my OHC and beat the crap outta it... its got absolutely NOTHING on it. Either that, or the guy just didn't kow how to push... either way, its not a really fast car even with headers... is it??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordon
I'm confused. Bangalore?? The pics were taken here in Mumbai. And I've seen all of these Lancer's. Most of them are VERY nice.

Dunno bout that, but I've seen this one here in b'lore too... maybe the guy had shifted there for a bit.... cause he's definitely here now... same decals and spoiler and everything...

I wonder why No HM guys see these modified lancers and do something with the lancers design.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aveek
Dunno bout that, but I've seen this one here in b'lore too... maybe the guy had shifted there for a bit.... cause he's definitely here now... same decals and spoiler and everything...

Does the car have a DL number by any chance???

X

hey u dont know how people can ever go to rio..i mean his kits are all the same he just dumps them on the car..like the ikon hood and the palio hood are the same..his back and front lip's also dont have too much variety..and last of it all..his kits are super heavy..i mean why would sumone want a ride with all show no go..its lame..but then may be there are people who like driving around in a fast looking car..not a fast car...hehe...cheers..!!:)

But i think the RIO lancer is looking cool. Dunno much about Rio designs. Never seen one.

[quote=v12]

saw this same yellow lancer parked in matunga today....this lancer is very much in mumbai...saw it from the front and there was no registration plate..and the design of the aftermarket bumper was such that no plate cannot be placed...the
hood was like one of the carmodernize lancer's have ,with vents on the hood in a stripes shape.

Had seen this long back, around two-three years. Is good enough.

hey v12 bro..loved these pictures..silver is one of my favourite colours...wolud love to own one of these beauties..dont u think the car wud look great wit tear vinyls?? n a carbon fibre hood? may be even roof scopes?

Hey Gordon you know what... that Lancer was owned by our very own Team-BHP member EVO6... don't really know what made him sell this beauty off.. It was... I mean it is still an awesome looking car..!

Quote:

Originally Posted by moralfibre
Hey Gordon you know what... that Lancer was owned by our very own Team-BHP member EVO6... don't really know what made him sell this beauty off.. It was... I mean it is still an awesome looking car..!

EVO6, do you now own a black 1997 Honda Accord and located on Link Road, Bandra (West)??

cool piks !!! but im still waiting to see LANCASTER'S modified lancer

nice pics mann but i still love the venom lancer owned by a friend of mine done up by none other than our own autopsyche i mean the sicssors are just out of the world and that car has the works !! i mean its a beauty!!! im totally in love with that car!!! and if you like chrome on your rms check out the demonic by autop owned by a very close friend of mine !! im not too fond of the spoiler and the hood on the demonic though but it still rocks !!

though the lancers are old I find them to be still the most sporty of the lot.