Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th July 2020, 12:13   #106
BHPian

Re: Which Battery ?

My Jazz petrol needs a battery replacement, however I am a bit confused.

1. I straight went to batterybhai.com and looked up the battery for my car. It showed 35AH as the right choice.

2. I looked up the car owners manual. It shows 30AH as the right choice for Indian model.

3. I tried to cross check with actually attached battery that came from factory. It is fully covered with holder cover etc, and I didn't want to unbolt etc and leave that work for battery replacement guy. From what is visible, I could make out it is SF-Sonic model 34B ??L-MF.

I am guessing it means 34 AH?

Attaching the pictures that I took.

Can any of Jazz owners comment please?
Also, I see amaron battery layout is different than current battery that I have. Will it create problem with more wire twist etc?

Which Battery ?-img_20200726_115440__01.jpg

Which Battery ?-img_20200726_115035.jpg

Last edited by rjainv : 26th July 2020 at 12:37. Reason: One more question
Old 30th July 2020, 08:12   #107
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjainv View Post
My Jazz petrol needs a battery replacement

I looked up the car owners manual. It shows 30AH as the right choice for Indian model.

I see amaron battery layout is different than current battery
Your car needs an L layout battery. A 35Ah battery would be better than what you currently have.

Why don't you get it from a local battery store? Their prices are actually lower than those showcased online.
vigsom is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th July 2020, 09:45   #108
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vigsom View Post
Your car needs an L layout battery. A 35Ah battery would be better than what you currently have.

Why don't you get it from a local battery store? Their prices are actually lower than those showcased online.

Thanks, I already got it from battery hai.com.
New one is 42B20L, still 35 AH but higher perf and 1 cm longer than original one.

Didn't want to wander around looking for local vendors, though this was still fulfilled by local vendor who had tie up with batterybhai.com
Old 25th May 2022, 11:53   #109

Help choosing the right battery for my 2018 Jeep Lalit Compasspass 2.0 Diesel Limited

My daily driving isn't too much. Car is driven about 15-18 kms to and fro on every alternate day. Rest of the time it's sitting idle and I know that's not good for the battery health.

That's why this is going to be the third battery purchase in 5 years of ownership of this car.

I replaced the stock one from service center in 2020 (they gave me early degrade discount) and after two years which is right now the current battery also has very low power. It struggles to start the car during cold starts.

So, what type/brand battery is best for Compass especially that's not being driven too much?
Old 21st June 2022, 20:18   #110

Need advice for battery change for my Ford Ecosport Titanium + Car

Hello everyone. I hope this is the correct forum to post this thread. I have a Ford Ecosport Titanium + model which I had purchased in December 2017. The car battery seems to be running out of juice now. Twice the car refused to start and I had to jump start it. The odometer is near 60,000 kms.

I need advise to get a new battery for my car. Which battery I should go for and if there is a checklist that I should have in place before buying a new battery, kindly advise me here.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks