Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th July 2007, 22:48   #91
Senior - BHPian

lol even if he makes it to chennai even then the pot holes at chennai will make sure that he is not able to run the car as his baleno tires are 40 profile 17" yummmy LMAO...
Old 7th July 2007, 04:58   #92
BHPian

I had been to this guy an year ago.
"your car needs to breathe....."
Classic Niivit Bhasin tagline. When I went to him to enquire about a Free Flow, He gave me an argument, "Kya aap 5 baar saans lekar, 10 baar chhod sakte ho?" For a second I thought I'd come to a Dispensary Doctor.
then he tries to offer me breathing medicines, "Jab tak aapki gaadi mein yeh nahin lagega, freeflow exhaust bhi kuch nahe kar sakega". I was intrigued. What is it that is going to make my ride breathe better. And he pulls something from his shelf that had me in awe. It was a Surbo. And this self-proclaimed marketing genius says: its a new-generation compact Turbo-charger without intercooler. And I was convinced, I had come to motoring hell.

Quickly excusing myself from him, I come outside to find a TCed Vtec. The guy explained that it was the toughest TC install he had ever performed. And goes on with something about Turbo Timing adjustment that I didnt bother to pay attention to.
then we took it to ride on the Ridge Road where traffic played a major roadblock in our sprint. But I had to give it to him on one thing. he had nice car control. i was impressed. it was getting a bit late so didnt ask him for a test ride on the Vtec.
Old 27th September 2007, 09:05   #93
BHPian

This shouldnt have happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateek View Post
well even before this thread started i have decided to go to autopsyche for retuning my car's engine.is autopsyche good for engine tuning?
can some parts from my current setup can be used for my other setup which i m soon going to do?
BUMP!

What's the update dear? Did you get rid of the contraption or had Arush do a "MAJOR" rework of it?

Personally, I feel sad for you and all other guys who get fooled into spending LOADS of money for something that fake, wont work, is not optimum, is a con job.

The worst part is always when you have to spend LOADS of money AGAIN to get rid of the previous "Jugaad" setup and then begin afresh.
Old 27th September 2007, 10:20   #94

Hi. I am new to the forum but I noticed that on the website of Nivit Bhasin, I noticed pictures of my car in the small gallery. What sort of a 'tuner' is this guy?? He has not even laid hands on my car and how has he put up my car photo's on his website? I believe he has taken pictures of other members rides and put it up as his car. I was shocked to see my engine bay and nos bottle picture of my orange honda city(now blue) in the gallery. My car is tuned here in Mumbai by KS Motorsports and its appearing on his website.

Its a different thing that he is inspired by my car and wants to show off on his website but this is completely misleading. What should be done?
Old 27th September 2007, 13:18   #95
Senior - BHPian

Sue him for plagiarism and ask KS Motorsports to sue him for copyright violation..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamlesh21 View Post
Hi. I am new to the forum but I noticed that on the website of Nivit Bhasin, I noticed pictures of my car in the small gallery. What sort of a 'tuner' is this guy?? He has not even laid hands on my car and how has he put up my car photo's on his website? I believe he has taken pictures of other members rides and put it up as his car. I was shocked to see my engine bay and nos bottle picture of my orange honda city(now blue) in the gallery. My car is tuned here in Mumbai by KS Motorsports and its appearing on his website.

Its a different thing that he is inspired by my car and wants to show off on his website but this is completely misleading. What should be done?
Old 28th September 2007, 11:26   #96
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamlesh21 View Post

The site has his contact number I think. Politely tell him that he needs to remove the pictures within 24hrs, else he better get his lawyer ready to explain in front of judge.
Old 29th September 2007, 09:10   #97
BHPian

This tuner seems to be an interesting personality ... would be nice to have a chat with him face to face
Old 29th September 2007, 11:04   #98
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chetanhanda View Post
This tuner seems to be an interesting personality ... would be nice to have a chat with him face to face
Yeah, but problem is he doesn't like chatting fact to face! Believe me, I've tried it!
Old 30th September 2007, 11:37   #99
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Yeah, but problem is he doesn't like chatting fact to face! Believe me, I've tried it!
You must have scared him off
Old 30th September 2007, 17:56   #100
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post

A fellow Bhpian's Accord, notice the fashionable 90 degree bends on the intake piping.

Hell no if any of my batch mates were to see this, as all of them are honda boys and a gal, so is my instructor in college, I will be thrown out of my college saying is this what you are here to learn, I never knew bends like this help, I always thought smooth curves were good.... Man this is mind blowing ,redefines a typhoon kit. I din't have to pay $40,000 to learn what I am learning, if this is what I keep seeing.

Last edited by memo45_m : 30th September 2007 at 18:11. Reason: additions
Old 30th September 2007, 18:17   #101
BHPian

He builds Ggroup-B rally cars also,that to for teams outside INDIA and the APRC.I din't have to pay $40,000 to learn what I am learning, if this is what I keep seeing.
Old 30th September 2007, 19:32   #102
BHPian

Why our member has gone to him after lots of discussion and avoidance.that zigzag intake pipe is one of the funniest thing i ever seen looks like old video game.
Old 30th September 2007, 22:25   #103
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by memo45_m View Post
He builds Group-B rally cars also,that to for teams outside INDIA and the APRC.

And they still finish the rallies? That means a different, "conventional" approach being taken by this tuner towards those cars, compared to his fashionable 90-degree builds for the Indian customers.
Old 30th September 2007, 23:55   #104
BHPian

Very recently, one of my friends caught Mr. Bhasin saying and i quote " Teambhp people drive Maruti 800, Santros and wagonRs and then they tell me how to TURBO a car. "

Apparently this particular thread hasn't gone down well with Mr. Bhasin and from what i know he does check teambhp regularly!
Old 1st October 2007, 00:33   #105
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetsdisciple View Post
" Teambhp people drive Maruti 800, Santros and wagonRs and then they tell me how to TURBO a car. "
Nivit, if you are reading this I drive "one of the fastest" NA baleno's in the country & by no stretch of imagination is this perceived. Not a 800 or a santro or wagonR. And the people who have commented on this very thread also drive OHC Vtec, SX4, Nissan 300zx, 3000gt, cedia's to name a few. How about proving some of your tuning talents with some results? In track/drag events? Till then sadly you will be laughed at my friend. Moresoever for such lame comments.

He is also checking several other Indian forums where I have posted the same details as well. So its not only tbhp that he is having to worry about .
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks