Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd October 2007, 00:41   #121
BHPian

I am sure most of the pics and peroject(its what they call it),are not his job,they can do nothing but stickers

Last edited by payam : 3rd October 2007 at 00:42.
Old 3rd October 2007, 01:02   #122
BHPian

And nice colourful wires. Gosh ripping a pic off tbhp takes the cake!
Old 3rd October 2007, 01:11   #123
Awaiting Email Confirmation

you know whats gonna be even cooler..JIGGY give him a buzz and ask him for headers for a honda city and then tell him youre sending pics of your car..to see if u can work on it coz u dont know much (hypothetically) and then send him the same pic and say this ones mine...and they look almost like the job youve done only thing is its funny how hes worked on your car without u meeting him lol!
Old 3rd October 2007, 01:38   #124
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitroxx View Post
you know whats gonna be even cooler..JIGGY give him a buzz and ask him for headers for a honda city and then tell him youre sending pics of your car..to see if u can work on it coz u dont know much (hypothetically) and then send him the same pic and say this ones mine...and they look almost like the job youve done only thing is its funny how hes worked on your car without u meeting him lol!
Won't work now. You should have PM'd Viper.

I'm sure the protagonist visits this thread diligently everyday !
Old 3rd October 2007, 09:35   #125
BANNED

Hi,

Have just sent him a email attached below instructing him to remove my car pic from his website.

"Sub : Illegal Use of my car photo in your gallery under projects undertaken.

Reply to all Reply to allForward Forward Print Add Jignesh to Contacts list Delete this message Show original Message text garbled?
Jignesh Goradia
to performanceguru

show details
9:32 am (1 minute ago)

Mr. Yatharth Jain,

Someone just forwarded me a link where I find that you have used my car pic ( Projects Undertaken ) Honda City centre pic with yellow plug wires without taking my permission and falsely representating it to be your work. Kindly have the same removed immediately and stop misleading people with pics of false projects undertaken.

Here is a link to the original pic in my Tbhp gallery.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indiancarpicture-661.html

Please do the needful within 48 hours else you will have to hear from my lawyers.

Jignesh Goradia"

Any other form of action recommended.

Viper
Old 3rd October 2007, 10:21   #126
BHPian

This Performancezone & Hyperformance Motorsports are operated by same guy Nivit? i am bit confused.
I can understand if you attempted something & did shobby work,but showing pics of somebody's else cars which you have not done by yourself for marketing purpose is blatant "cheating" & totally unacceptable.
Wondering how many claimed "projects carried out" mentioned is true?

Last edited by Ford Rocam : 3rd October 2007 at 10:22.
Old 3rd October 2007, 10:41   #127
Senior - BHPian

I find this so disgusting & revolting. Is there something that TBHP can do to blacklist such guys and spread awareness?

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper View Post
Hi,

Have just sent him a email attached below instructing him to remove my car pic from his website.

"Sub : Illegal Use of my car photo in your gallery under projects undertaken.

Reply to all Reply to allForward Forward Print Add Jignesh to Contacts list Delete this message Show original Message text garbled?
Jignesh Goradia
to performanceguru

show details
9:32 am (1 minute ago)

Mr. Yatharth Jain,

Someone just forwarded me a link where I find that you have used my car pic ( Projects Undertaken ) Honda City centre pic with yellow plug wires without taking my permission and falsely representating it to be your work. Kindly have the same removed immediately and stop misleading people with pics of false projects undertaken.

Here is a link to the original pic in my Tbhp gallery.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indiancarpicture-661.html

Please do the needful within 48 hours else you will have to hear from my lawyers.

Jignesh Goradia"

Any other form of action recommended.

Viper
Old 3rd October 2007, 10:58   #128
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Rocam View Post
This Performancezone & Hyperformance Motorsports are operated by same guy Nivit? i am bit confused.
Jitu bhai,

Hyperformance = Nivit Bhasin
PerformanceZone = Yathaarth Jain

Yatharth was working under Nivit till sometime back & has now opened up his own con shop to mod people's cars. Sources all these Chinese filters & end cans through someone I know.
Old 3rd October 2007, 13:32   #129
Senior - BHPian

The City owner is apparently a certain Mr. Ajay Madhavan . Although not clear if that's a reference to the OHC or the NHC.

Meet theTeam Dragsters
Old 3rd October 2007, 13:38   #130
Senior - BHPian

Well Vipers Mail clearly shows that this guy is a copycat !!

He must be browsing the net looking for Photos and he just saves it and then posts it to his website under Projects .

What a loser !!!

And to think of it I thought once of taking my car to him !!! Now it is only going to be Arush ART !!!
Old 3rd October 2007, 14:12   #131

Well guys I have to thank you all. I saw the first page and immediately mailed this TUNER wrt my car (HONDA VTEC). but as I continued reading the posts I realized what a fool I am. Request any one of you to suggest a good tuner/modifier from Bangalore who is good. Thank you all again.
Old 3rd October 2007, 15:31   #132
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parn View Post
Well guys I have to thank you all. I saw the first page and immediately mailed this TUNER wrt my car (HONDA VTEC). but as I continued reading the posts I realized what a fool I am. Request any one of you to suggest a good tuner/modifier from Bangalore who is good. Thank you all again.
contact psycho. hes good.
Old 3rd October 2007, 16:13   #133
BANNED

z shaped turbo pipe

I would just like to knoe if the chrome pipe with the z shape ,is chromed inside as well !lol

Last edited by Rehaan : 3rd October 2007 at 19:32.
Old 4th October 2007, 06:47   #134
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Rocam View Post
I can understand if you attempted something & did shobby work,but showing pics of somebody's else cars which you have not done by yourself for marketing purpose is blatant "cheating" & totally unacceptable.
Exactly, cheating is worst thing of all. These guys suck.. and we can't do anything about it
Old 4th October 2007, 15:13   #135
BHPian

Any reply from this performance zone guy Viper ?

This guy is all over Orkut as well ,he scraped me so many times about his products and prices that i had to `ignore user` him.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks