Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th September 2011, 01:04   #151
BHPian

Re: Pete's for Linea and Grande Punto

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin View Post
I know I am bit late in posting this. But I have had my Race dynamics box for the last 40,000km on my 1.3Punto along with a K&N filter and its running just fine. In fact I have experienced better fuel efficiency than before and the increase in power tho not drastic, is definitely noticeable in the mid to high ranges. No issues of excessive smoke so far. And the box is always run in the highest power setting. Didnt come with a remote tho.

I have a linea 1.3 MJD i am looking for RD box too, how is the turbo lag and in gear accelaration after box installation?
Old 20th September 2011, 08:39   #152
BHPian

Re: Pete's for Linea and Grande Punto

I have the earlier 75 Bhp engine and the linea comes with the 90bhp one. So cant really comment on how it would perform on your car. I am quite happy about the performance on my car. But not overly so. Didnt give me what I thought would be shattering. The power delivery is definitely linear and no spikes in the powerband. It is sure better to drive and would probably shave off around 2 secs to the 0-100 time.But the in gear figures show a more drastic improvement. You can putter around in gear 3 all day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindgrinder View Post
I have a linea 1.3 MJD i am looking for RD box too, how is the turbo lag and in gear accelaration after box installation?
ronin is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks