Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 13th January 2011, 12:39   #316
BHPian
 
SumitBahl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Chandigarh
Posts: 976
Thanked: 228 Times
Default Re: My Modded Swift : "Sports Mind"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsmind View Post
Yes it is a small unit the size (1"x2"). It can be placed inside the third brake module using a double sided tape.
Where can I buy the flasher and for how much?

Eagerly waiting for the turbo install to complete.
SumitBahl is offline  
Old 13th January 2011, 12:52   #317
BHPian
 
Sportsmind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 399
Thanked: 30 Times
Default Re: My Modded Swift : "Sports Mind"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumitBahl View Post
Where can I buy the flasher and for how much?

Eagerly waiting for the turbo install to complete.
Find the ordering link for the flasher:
International Order Form

You can check which kind of module you require. There are three options. You can pay via paypal.
Cheers...
Sportsmind is offline  
Old 13th January 2011, 22:55   #318
BHPian
 
SumitBahl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Chandigarh
Posts: 976
Thanked: 228 Times
Default Re: My Modded Swift : "Sports Mind"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsmind View Post
Find the ordering link for the flasher:
International Order Form

You can check which kind of module you require. There are three options. You can pay via paypal.
Cheers...
Thanks
I will check the available options.
SumitBahl is offline  
Old 14th January 2011, 00:35   #319
BHPian
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 26
Thanked: Once
Default Re: Tacho upgraded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsmind View Post
Upgraded my Auto gauge tachometer to the latest Digital Pro shift tube system. It is a stunning product and different from the common tacho's. Product details: Auto Meter: DPSS

Shall update with pictures on the drive soon....
Dude how much did this Tacho cost ?
Did you order from US.
My friend is coming back next week, wanted to check ur feedback before i ask him to get one.
prasanna_gem is offline  
Old 14th January 2011, 10:47   #320
BHPian
 
Sportsmind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 399
Thanked: 30 Times
Default Re: Tacho upgraded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasanna_gem View Post
Dude how much did this Tacho cost ?
Did you order from US.
My friend is coming back next week, wanted to check ur feedback before i ask him to get one.
It retails on ebay motors: Level 1-112USD, Level 2-131USD,Level 3-179USD. I had got the level 2 for 100USD from a person who was selling it on ebay, as he had sold his car. It is great stuff to have on your dash and has plenty of options. I still havent got the time to do the complete settings. At present it is set on regular tacho mode with a single shift point set for all gear levels. I have to still get the RPM shift points for different gear shifts.

Last edited by Sportsmind : 14th January 2011 at 10:51.
Sportsmind is offline  
Old 15th January 2011, 11:20   #321
BHPian
 
Sportsmind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 399
Thanked: 30 Times
Default Digital tachometer video

Find the vdo for the autometer level 2 digital tacho on my drive:
http://www.youtube.com/user/vivekv20.../0/dXKf5LiUPqM

Last edited by Sportsmind : 15th January 2011 at 11:24.
Sportsmind is offline  
Old 17th January 2011, 10:27   #322
BHPian
 
Sportsmind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 399
Thanked: 30 Times
Default

Image of full LED third brake lamp. With the flasher it gives a F1 look.
Attached Thumbnails
My Modded Swift : "Sports Mind"-dscn0229.jpg  


Last edited by .anshuman : 17th January 2011 at 19:12. Reason: Back to back posts within 20mins. Please use edit button if posting again within 20 mins. Thanks
Sportsmind is offline  
Old 17th January 2011, 12:48   #323
BHPian
 
Sportsmind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 399
Thanked: 30 Times
Default "Sports Mind"- video 1

With so many demands for a video on my drive. I got this one which covers most of the features my fellow bhpians have been asking me for a long time.

Last edited by Sportsmind : 17th January 2011 at 12:51.
Sportsmind is offline  
Old 17th January 2011, 15:01   #324
knp
BHPian
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: bangalore
Posts: 238
Thanked: 39 Times
Default Re: My Modded Swift : "Sports Mind"

wow!! Amazing work that you have put in your car, especially, it was a like a light show to me
knp is offline  
Old 17th January 2011, 15:38   #325
BHPian
 
prince85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 971
Thanked: 121 Times
Default Re: My Modded Swift : "Sports Mind"

absolutely amazing bro! The kahtec module looks too good with the led third brake light, is the kahtec you using the one with delay?

And whats the graphic equalizer kinda lights flashing on the rear glass? looks interesting and really hot....could you put up some details of the same?

Once again, heartiest congratulations to you mate.

Your swift really really stands out
prince85 is offline  
Old 17th January 2011, 16:30   #326
BHPian
 
Sportsmind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 399
Thanked: 30 Times
Default Re: My Modded Swift : "Sports Mind"

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince85 View Post
absolutely amazing bro! The kahtec module looks too good with the led third brake light, is the kahtec you using the one with delay?

And whats the graphic equalizer kinda lights flashing on the rear glass? looks interesting and really hot....could you put up some details of the same?

Once again, heartiest congratulations to you mate.

Your swift really really stands out
The Kahtec module I have now on my drive is the standard version without the delay.
The sound activated EL sticker is from Taiwan. Refer their online shop: T-qualizer flashing t-shirt,el light cap/hat,el cold light sources products,el flashing car sticker,solar products,sound control t shirt

cheers...
Sportsmind is offline  
Old 17th January 2011, 19:03   #327
BHPian
 
prince85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 971
Thanked: 121 Times
Default Re: My Modded Swift : "Sports Mind"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsmind View Post
The Kahtec module I have now on my drive is the standard version without the delay.
The sound activated EL sticker is from Taiwan. Refer their online shop: T-qualizer flashing t-shirt,el light cap/hat,el cold light sources products,el flashing car sticker,solar products,sound control t shirt

cheers...
thanks a load for the link bro.

btw, i noticed that your center mounted brake lamp flashes for a while and then goes solid. Isnt the kahtec standard version meant to keep flashing?

Also how did you do the center lamp LED transplant? It jus looks incredible.

Cheers
prince85 is offline  
Old 17th January 2011, 21:25   #328
BHPian
 
Sportsmind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 399
Thanked: 30 Times
Default Re: My Modded Swift : "Sports Mind"

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince85 View Post
thanks a load for the link bro.

btw, i noticed that your center mounted brake lamp flashes for a while and then goes solid. Isnt the kahtec standard version meant to keep flashing?

Also how did you do the center lamp LED transplant? It jus looks incredible.

Cheers
The standard version flashes six times and then goes solid. It does not keep flashing continously. Every time you apply the brake it flashes.
Not to clear which center lamp you mentioned.
Sportsmind is offline  
Old 17th January 2011, 22:28   #329
BHPian
 
prince85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 971
Thanked: 121 Times
Default Re: My Modded Swift : "Sports Mind"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsmind View Post
The standard version flashes six times and then goes solid. It does not keep flashing continously. Every time you apply the brake it flashes.
Not to clear which center lamp you mentioned.
Ok. Thanks for the info bro. I was always under the impression that the kahtec standard version would keep the third high mounted stop lamp continuously flashing. But now thanks to you, i know better.

And regarding the LED treatment query, it was with regards to the same High mounted stop lamp in your ride which you have now converted into LED. I was wanting to do a similar LED transplant to my SX4 third brake light. Any leads would be awesome help.

cheers
prince85 is offline  
Old 18th January 2011, 10:26   #330
Distinguished - BHPian
 
naveen.raju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Cochin
Posts: 4,509
Thanked: 7,035 Times
Default Re: My Modded Swift : "Sports Mind"

Excellent mods. Wat's in store next?
naveen.raju is offline  
Reply

Most Viewed
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Copyright 2000 - 2021, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks