Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 7th August 2010, 18:35   #241
BHPian

Sportsmind, the car looks superb. I am really impressed with your attention to detail.

Well, It is a good idea to pickup a pre-owned SWIFT and then do all these mods. How much did you pay for the pre-owned ZXI?. Could you please list the performance mods that you had carried out on your machine. Thanks mate.
Old 7th August 2010, 18:59   #242
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MutantX View Post
Sportsmind, the car looks superb. I am really impressed with your attention to detail.

Well, It is a good idea to pickup a pre-owned SWIFT and then do all these mods. How much did you pay for the pre-owned ZXI?. Could you please list the performance mods that you had carried out on your machine. Thanks mate.
This pre-owned swifty came with lot of mods like the bodykits/sun roofs/two tone colour scheme and a few more. I just took it over. I had paid 4.8 lakhs for this 25K run 2005 model. I had taken this three years back. The performance mods are listed on the same thread and on my garage.
Cheers and thanks for the.
Old 7th August 2010, 19:50   #243
BHPian

Mods in the pipeline

Just thought of giving an insight on the Mods, which are in the pipeline. Hope to have these completed by winter.
1.Dead pedal(foot rest)
2.Air intake grill.
3.LED day running light fog lamp cover.
4.Pioneer AVH-P4250 HU.
5.Bonnet airintake scoop.
6.Track visor(Drivers side only).
6.Swift sport bonnet protector.
7.Mini turbo with RD ECU(Not finalised).
8.Ultra racing Strut bars/lower arm bars(If turbo done).
Attached Thumbnails
My Modded Swift : "Sports Mind"-dead-pedal.jpg  

My Modded Swift : "Sports Mind"-bcairintakegrilljpgsmall.jpg  

My Modded Swift : "Sports Mind"-led-fog-lamp-cover.jpg  

My Modded Swift : "Sports Mind"-scoop_l.jpg  

My Modded Swift : "Sports Mind"-visor.jpg  

My Modded Swift : "Sports Mind"-bonnet-protector.jpg  

Attached Images

Last edited by Sportsmind : 7th August 2010 at 20:03.
Old 7th August 2010, 20:01   #244
BHPian

Nice job sportsmind, your swift looks really cool. Your swift is totally Auto Expo material. Maruti Suzuki should take some ideas from you instead of having some of those clown cars at the auto expo's. Keep up the good work.
Old 8th August 2010, 11:50   #245
Team-BHP Support

The air-intake/bonnet-scoop that you've proposed to install looks very tasty! Almost 'Mini Cooper-ish' but a bit off-set. Where do you get that and how much does it cost?

Great work!
Old 21st August 2010, 19:36   #246
BHPian

Head Unit Upgraded

Got my Pioneer AVH P4250 installed. It is great. Loved the rear play option. Now I can listen to music from my USB device, while folks at the back can watch the DVD playback from the same unit on the rear screens.
Attached Thumbnails
My Modded Swift : "Sports Mind"-img00084201008211008.jpg  

Last edited by Sportsmind : 21st August 2010 at 19:37.
Old 21st August 2010, 19:38   #247
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie4u View Post
Nice job sportsmind, your swift looks really cool. Your swift is totally Auto Expo material. Maruti Suzuki should take some ideas from you instead of having some of those clown cars at the auto expo's. Keep up the good work.
Hey thanks buddy for the.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
The air-intake/bonnet-scoop that you've proposed to install looks very tasty! Almost 'Mini Cooper-ish' but a bit off-set. Where do you get that and how much does it cost?

Great work!
This one is from down under (200 AU$). I have given this design to someone here to develop. If it does not work, then I might just get it from there.

Last edited by Rehaan : 22nd December 2010 at 18:55. Reason: Posts merged. Please use the MULTIQUOTE button instead of making multiple consecutive posts in the same thread. Thanks.
Old 21st August 2010, 19:54   #248
Senior - BHPian

You seem to be on a roll. Regarding the rear play, does it play different sounds on front and rear speakers?
Old 23rd August 2010, 11:50   #249
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by srishiva View Post
You seem to be on a roll. Regarding the rear play, does it play different sounds on front and rear speakers?
If your rear screens have a headphone output to play Audio out, folks at the rear can enjoy the audio of the playback on the headphone. I have not connected the audio as yet, will have this done soon.
Cheers...
Old 23rd August 2010, 13:16   #250
BHPian

Honey, Can you tell me where did you get the dead pedal installed ? And the costing on the same. I am trying to figure it out for my swift also
Old 16th September 2010, 14:50   #251
BHPian

That similar bonnet available in carbon fiber from the company R1000,A friend of mine installed it on his car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post

Great work!
Old 16th September 2010, 19:47   #252
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambuhere1 View Post
Honey, Can you tell me where did you get the dead pedal installed ? And the costing on the same. I am trying to figure it out for my swift also
I got it from RHD Japan. But it is no good, just ended up fabricating a similar one using this design with a local guy. The difference was the height difference between the clutch pedal and the dead pedal. There is a huge difference between the Japanese swift sport clutch pedal and the Indian maruti swift. I tried to adjust the height, and I ended loosing on the most important factor of Indian roads" HALF CLUTCH". I have ended up fabricating the dead pedal i got from Japan as my clutch pedal cover... You bet, it just doesent go right all the time.
Still gettin used to the feel of the fabricated deadpedal and the Clutch pedal cover combination.
Old 16th September 2010, 19:49   #253
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakrz View Post
That similar bonnet available in carbon fiber from the company R1000,A friend of mine installed it on his car.

Guess I got your reply a bit late. I just installed a mini cooper hood intake scoop today.
Thanks for this one...
Old 17th September 2010, 11:37   #254
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsmind View Post
I got it from RHD Japan.
I have seen some stuff at RHD Japan, how is it dealing with them,and what is the shipping time for the products .How are you doing the payment ?
Old 17th September 2010, 13:13   #255
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakrz View Post
I have seen some stuff at RHD Japan, how is it dealing with them,and what is the shipping time for the products .How are you doing the payment ?
My first experence with them was with the dead pedal. Did take a week for them to get the order cleared.No issues with the shipping, just a week to get the item to get across after their dispatch. I did a paypal payment to them.

Most Viewed