Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 11th June 2009, 14:22   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsmind View Post
Its from Automoto , St johns rd. Pls check with nadeem if he has stock before you get it, he has a whole lot of these stuff.
Small accents like the Mugen one are nice. If you or anyone else go to Automoto, please get some pictures of cool stuff and their prices.

Vinod, how much did this one cost you?
Old 11th June 2009, 14:27   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankitahuja View Post
Small accents like the Mugen one are nice. If you or anyone else go to Automoto, please get some pictures of cool stuff and their prices.

Vinod, how much did this one cost you?
I did the gear knob and the badge together. If i recollect i paid 1200, for both. Most of the badges with them are on the range of 250-500.
Old 11th June 2009, 21:05   #33
BHPian

Sorry to sound a bit harsh, but I am sick of seeing MUGEN stickers on non-Honda cars, RALLIART stickers on non-Mitsubishi cars and so on.

Had it not been for the excessive bling, it is a decent looking car!
Old 11th June 2009, 22:01   #34
BHPian

Looks like you have put lot of time, effort and money into getting the car done up as per your taste. Glad to see you are enjoying the car

However, i think with all the stickers and LEDs adding weight, your car will be slower to the 100, won't be so sporty then

Personally I'd rather keep my car as subtle and functional as possible i.e. reasonable performance mods (stage 1 to 2) and good ICE, maybe a really small K&N sticker which comes free with the CAI and 1 small team-bhp sticker on the rear number plate, no lighting shighting. And then when the intake whirs, ffe makes a decent boom and the car rips it makes a statement no bling can make. But thats just me.

Times will change, your taste will change and your car may change, but whats important is you have fun with it- so carry on, have fun!

Last edited by jassi : 11th June 2009 at 22:03.
Old 12th June 2009, 07:31   #35
BHPian

Over stickering,color of the seat covers is not matched to the sporty look.Head Lamps are looking cool and 18 till I die is cool.You should add a sunroof
Old 12th June 2009, 10:02   #36
BHPian

Thanks mate, as mentioned i have reduced the stickering. SUNROOF....well i have two of them, both moterised. Guess the only swift to have two sunroof. Will add pics soon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by salilpawar1 View Post
Sorry to sound a bit harsh, but I am sick of seeing MUGEN stickers on non-Honda cars, RALLIART stickers on non-Mitsubishi cars and so on.

Had it not been for the excessive bling, it is a decent looking car!
Thanks for the feeds.I too dont beleive in the mis matching of brands. Just loved the badge and got it to go with the knob. Rest of the branding and decal has been more on the swift sports lines..I am brand loyal, with SUZUKI, i only sport a SUZUKI cap mate...

Last edited by Dippy : 8th March 2010 at 12:38. Reason: Back to back posts.
Old 12th June 2009, 11:10   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jassi View Post
Looks like you have put lot of time, effort and money into getting the car done up as per your taste. Glad to see you are enjoying the car

However, i think with all the stickers and LEDs adding weight, your car will be slower to the 100, won't be so sporty then

Personally I'd rather keep my car as subtle and functional as possible i.e. reasonable performance mods (stage 1 to 2) and good ICE, maybe a really small K&N sticker which comes free with the CAI and 1 small team-bhp sticker on the rear number plate, no lighting shighting. And then when the intake whirs, ffe makes a decent boom and the car rips it makes a statement no bling can make. But thats just me.

Times will change, your taste will change and your car may change, but whats important is you have fun with it- so carry on, have fun!
Thanks mate for the inputs. I am moving to the performance front now, as the drive is touching 40K. FFE is on the next months mods, as the ICE is getting its final punch this week end, with sub and amp getting into it. guess ecu mapping will happen in a couple of months time. FRK is on the job.
Old 12th June 2009, 11:21   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks mate, as mentioned i have reduced the stickering. SUNROOF....well i have two of them, both moterised. Guess the only swift to have two sunroof. Will add pics soon...
waiting for them and all the best with other mods.
Old 12th June 2009, 12:13   #39
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks mate for the inputs. I am moving to the performance front now, as the drive is touching 40K. FFE is on the next months mods, as the ICE is getting its final punch this week end, with sub and amp getting into it. guess ecu mapping will happen in a couple of months time. FRK is on the job.
excellent any plans of getting a small turbo in there
Old 12th June 2009, 19:03   #40
BHPian

By any chance is a Carbon Fiber Hood (Original/Sticker) in order?

That would look really mean!

Since you seem to be big fan of stickers...Maybe a Full Side Body Decal would be good idea to explore. I've seen quite a few guys on JC Road who make these @ INR1000 including installation.

Also you can change the steering wheel to a Momo Type (Original/Replica). That would really be sporty. Again JC Road comes to my mind. Shouldnt cost you > 2.5K including installation.

Otherwise the ride looks killer!
Old 12th June 2009, 19:30   #41
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theodore_ftw View Post
By any chance is a Carbon Fiber Hood (Original/Sticker) in order?

That would look really mean!

Since you seem to be big fan of stickers...Maybe a Full Side Body Decal would be good idea to explore. I've seen quite a few guys on JC Road who make these @ INR1000 including installation.

Also you can change the steering wheel to a Momo Type (Original/Replica). That would really be sporty. Again JC Road comes to my mind. Shouldnt cost you > 2.5K including installation.

Otherwise the ride looks killer!
Thanks mate for the . I am not a great fan of stickering. Guess i got to excited when i received my team-bhp sticker set, and i pasted almost all of them. Now with the feedbacks, i have removed most of them.
I cannot touch the steering wheel, as i have airbag. So that mod is ruled out.
Thnks once again for the feeds...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jassi View Post
excellent any plans of getting a small turbo in there
Thanks bro for the .. SMALL TURBO, if it costs as small as the name suggests then why not.

Last edited by Dippy : 8th March 2010 at 12:38. Reason: Back to back posts.
Old 12th June 2009, 21:32   #42
BHPian

Nice car you have there!!! WOW!!!

Looks Great, I'm sure will spot this beauty very soon on BLR roads.

If its ok to ask, how much of Vitamin M went into all this ???

-The sticker at the top of the rear windshield look good leave that.
-The seat color is a little harsh on the eye taking into account the
Azure Grey color body color. To much contrast.
- Sorry for the little knowledge I have in Mods, whats the functionality of the device
that's placed where the stock Digital Clock normally is (at the front). Well whatever
it is, should be placed for neatly, looks like a quick cut and paste work.
- Overall the exteriors look great, but concentrate more on the interiors as I felt it
is a little shabbily done. Also check for the right placements of the equipments
inside.
Old 12th June 2009, 23:19   #43
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theodore_ftw View Post
Go for the "deep dish" racing type, super look and comfort.

Around 4-5k + installation but give you that import racer feel and look.
Old 13th June 2009, 00:36   #44
BHPian

@ Sportsmind - How much does "swift that glows on the running board" cost? and where can I get it done?
Old 13th June 2009, 11:18   #45
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiz View Post
Nice car you have there!!! WOW!!!

Looks Great, I'm sure will spot this beauty very soon on BLR roads.

If its ok to ask, how much of Vitamin M went into all this ???

-The sticker at the top of the rear windshield look good leave that.
-The seat color is a little harsh on the eye taking into account the
Azure Grey color body color. To much contrast.
- Sorry for the little knowledge I have in Mods, whats the functionality of the device
that's placed where the stock Digital Clock normally is (at the front). Well whatever
it is, should be placed for neatly, looks like a quick cut and paste work.
- Overall the exteriors look great, but concentrate more on the interiors as I felt it
is a little shabbily done. Also check for the right placements of the equipments
inside.
Thanks for the feeds. Most of the mods were done by the earlier owner of this beauty, and guess that was his taste. Shall change in phases. Vitamin M, guess atleast a lakh after the initial mods which came with the drive. The changes that went from my end were, I had a battery /tyre/HU/ICE/head and tail lamps/led lighting /front bumpers/and lot of other small stuffs.
The device you asked is a Voltmeter, also has tacho functions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anandkumargb View Post
@ Sportsmind - How much does "swift that glows on the running board" cost? and where can I get it done?
I had this from Automoto on St.Johns rd. Costed around 1200K, almost a year back.Also available on ebay if you want to import them.

Last edited by Dippy : 8th March 2010 at 12:36. Reason: Back to back posts.

Most Viewed