Team-BHP - Proposed accessory list for Baleno
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Proposed accessory list for Baleno (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/6173-proposed-accessory-list-baleno-2.html)

I'll only be able to post my final list by this weekend, cos I'm getting the car on Friday.

stryker...just pm'ed you the system details...

@sonic...what alloys and rubber did you upgrade to? 30k after an exchange seems a little steep to me...

hey guys...how about a meet on friday night with all the baleno owners... arup sonic stryker samurai iceman and yours truly?!

@v1p3r, I am game for the meet, pls let me know how and on which thread? Pls forgive my ignorance, I am new to this site.

My email is : arup10@rediffmail.com / arup10@yahoo.com (4 chat)

will try and work it out with the others arup...no point only 2 balenos...but it would be brilliant to have 5 team bhp balenos out together!

Quote:

hey guys...how about a meet on friday night with all the baleno owners... arup sonic stryker samurai iceman and yours truly?!
Well, I will be a Baleno owner only on Sunday so if you want the car to be present the meet will have to be next week. Let me know when and where. BTW, arup10 is in Delhi in case you didnt notice.

nope...didn't notice he was in delhi! sorry!

hey...just dug up my details by searching on the forum

"
5650 - rs7350
sony 4inch - rs950
pioneer 400w 5ways - rs3450
pioneer 12-cd changer - rs 6000

installation was done by sagar automobiles (from where i got the baleno) because maruti warranty is void if anyone else touches electricals. if its a major (triple amp, double sub type) install, get it done at the dealer, and checked by the guy who sold you the stuff.

the dealer is add-on accessories, located off jc road. prices down by around 1k on the rears and almost 1k on the head and changer, as compared to anyone else...car tracks, hot tracks, etc.

the dealer is also willing to give you a personal dealer warranty on any product, including pioneer, for 1 year, at a cost of 10% extra. i chose it for the head unit, and paid rs 735. this was the clincher as no-one else is willing to back pioneer stuff.

total damages - rs18500"

the 5650 is around 500rs cheaper than the 5750...no diff except ipod compatibility present on the 5750...see if u can get a 5650

tell me how it works out!!!

ps. clear your pm inbox! i couldn't send this to you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1p3r

Tough on a weekday man! And my Sunday is mostly booked. Besides, we shouldn't restrict it to only Baleno owners, it is more fun with all the T-BHPians.

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1p3r
ps. clear your pm inbox! i couldn't send this to you!

Sorry about that, it is now cleared. Why is there a limit of only 3 messages total (including inbox and sent messages)? That seems a little too low for newbies.

@samurai...i meant that the baleno owners should definitely make it...since i think we are now in the majority as far as owned makes on tbhp go...of course all others are welcome...

i was thinking about a fri or sat nite meet on the ring road/mg road...

Hi People, I've finally got my Baleno today!!

Got the following accessories fitted :

MGA security system(Nippon-top model) - 5000/-
3M Sunfilm from dealer (sides and rear) - 2100 /-
Mats (Free)
Rear Spoiler (from outside) - 2000/
Silver Finish centre console (from dealer workshop) - 1200/-
Teflon coating and antirust (from dealer workshop) - 2100/-

will be getting the music system fitted over the weekend.

Congrats!! Pics are wanted!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by arup10
Hi People, I've finally got my Baleno today!!

Got the following accessories fitted :

MGA security system(Nippon-top model) - 5000/-
3M Sunfilm from dealer (sides and rear) - 2100 /-
Mats (Free)
Rear Spoiler (from outside) - 2000/
Silver Finish centre console (from dealer workshop) - 1200/-
Teflon coating and antirust (from dealer workshop) - 2100/-

will be getting the music system fitted over the weekend.

dont think the teflon coating u did is permanent.i gave my baleno a 2000 rs coating and it didnt last 6 months.the premium quality (according to my dealer) costs 4000+ and is permanent.also about the music system - if u are a guy who likes lotsof treble -go for the pioneer TS90 tweeters(on the dashboard) -really awesome-the original would drain your pocket by around 2000,or do like what i did-go in for a fake (500 rs).u wont know the difference

All of you "baleno" guys need to have a look at this link...
http://www.clubaleno.co.uk/

Quote:

Originally Posted by chetanhanda
All of you "baleno" guys need to have a look at this link...
http://www.clubaleno.co.uk/

Hey Thanks Chetan ,

Really nice website agree: , loved the transparent bonet , was wondering who will be able to do the same kind of job here in india .
I know some 1 who can make the doors and the bonnet out of fiber , but still it would look really nice .

Plus some other great stuff these guys ahve done to their cars man , planning to post some Pics of my baleno reall soon ... Will also post them here ..

Well keep posting if you have any other cool sites ..

Slightly off topic , but see this website www.neostream.com , got nothing to do with cars , but amazing site , it takes a bit long to load , but its fun to watch it load ....

Have fun ...
Cheetah Out .....

Got my Baleno yesterday! This baby more or less drives itself!! Wow!!!

Sorry for the overuse of exclamation marks, but that is how I feel at the moment. The second gear pickup is something to be driven to be believed. I can do all my traffic negotiations in third without any frantic changing up and down. The only crib I have is that the gear shift is not all that smooth, especially getting it into reverse. I guess she will settle down over time. I already did nearly 300kms in two days roaming all over the place. Haven't yet tested the car on the highway, will do so this weekend.

I have put in a Sony XPlod CDX-F5510 MP3 player with the Infinity 6002 speakers and the sound is awesome.

Hoping to have some good times with this car.