Team-BHP - Proposed accessory list for Baleno
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Proposed accessory list for Baleno (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/6173-proposed-accessory-list-baleno-3.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stryker

The second gear pickup is something to be driven to be believed. I can do all my traffic negotiations in third without any frantic changing up and down. The only crib I have is that the gear shift is not all that smooth, especially getting it into reverse.

Congratz stryker!!
And I totally agree with you. This car runs like a dream. And the AC is simply fantastic.

I got the Sony CDX-F5610 MP3 player with Pioneer 6991 (5 way 460W) at the rear and sony 5" in the front.

Congrats on the Baleno.

Quote:

The second gear pickup is something to be driven to be believed. I can do all my traffic negotiations in third without any frantic changing up and down. The only crib I have is that the gear shift is not all that smooth, especially getting it into reverse.

True on all counts. The reverse gear shift drives me nuts some times, I need 3-4 attempts sometime.

What color?

Ah, I think I had mentioned the color some posts back. Anyway it is a Pearl Silver Lxi and the best thing about it is that the dust on the car is invisible (not almost invisible, but really invisible) considering the dust and the car are the EXACT same color. Only the 'dhoolu' (dust in Kannada, for non-Kannadigas) on the glass is seen.

http://streetpower.se/catalog/produc...27a1d8f65749ff

The above is the link to improve the rear tail lights in the baleno, the website is swedish. The costs comes to about Rs8.500.00. Wish we could get these in our market for the same price :confused:

Quote:

The second gear pickup is something to be driven to be believed. I can do all my traffic negotiations in third without any frantic changing up and down. The only crib I have is that the gear shift is not all that smooth, especially getting it into reverse

believe me the engine will get even more smoother once u have 10-15ks on the odo.its like having an automatic-3rd gear is just amazing-superb low end torque.putting on fifth gear is a problem agree:

5th and reverse are a bit notchy, yeah. But it's amazing in 5th. I mean, I'm going up a slope at 35 in 5th, and the bloody thing accelerates without any jerks.

I love my car! :D

The Baleno just rocks man!!!! I am planning to buy one so i tested a few....one car had the engine in a really bad condition but the damn thing managed to do a 5m long burnout in 2nd gear from standstill!!!!!! Its my dream car for now atleast......

Quote:

Originally Posted by islandman
http://streetpower.se/catalog/produc...27a1d8f65749ff

The above is the link to improve the rear tail lights in the baleno, the website is swedish. The costs comes to about Rs8.500.00. Wish we could get these in our market for the same price :confused:

:I Rule: When I get on the road everything else seem to be just moving obstacles which one needs to avoid like in a video game

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedfreak7116
:I Rule: When I get on the road everything else seem to be just moving obstacles which one needs to avoid like in a video game

In that case you should stick with Midtown Madness. Just kidding... rl:

Hey, just came back from a long drive to the somewhere near the proposed international airport, nearly 45kms one way from my office. This car goes like a dream. Since it is still only about 300 kms old, could not put her thru her paces. The manual is very clear on the 100 kmph / 3000 rpm limit for the first 1000 kms, so I was just inside the limit there.

The six lane glasstop highways were made for this baby! Smooooooth operator... Cant wait until I put a 1000 on the odo and take her out again that way. But, yes, the fifth gear is very clunky, one has to fight to put it in fifth. But once there, I was actually feeling a slight rise in the pickup compared to fourth. This was with the AC on. Is this normal? Is the engine really that good? And please dont tell me I was in third by mistake, I wasnt.

Hey viper i think its a really great idea to meet up somewhere....i'm gettin myself a baleno in bout 2 weeks time...maybe we should form a bangalore baleno club man....seriously gonna rock... does anyone know Vinod? Man i consider his car the best among the bangalore balenos...that guy's got serious taste and love for his car...I'm gonna get a header fixed from the place Vinod did....i can hear his car from a distance of around 400metres and he's got amazing skirtings and the best drag spoiler I've ever seen...

Hi, I'm new to the site and i the treasure of info abt the baleno amazes me.
i have bought a new baleno and ive shod them with michelin certis 195/60R14 as u have.
i wud like to know what tyre pressures u maintain? thanx

Hey wildcard can u get some pics of your car??? would like to have a look at your tyres before going for the 195 tyres

Maintain 3 psi above normal recommended pressure.

Speedfreak, the best Baleno in Bangalore is the legend of TBHP, aka KA 03 MB 91. Would you believe over 200bhp, with nitrous?

I will Second V1p3r. Boy, you got to drive KA 03 MB 91 to believe it.