BHPian

Re: I'm Fazer(ed). My Yamaha Fazer & some modifications

AP 07 is from Guntur, AP and they are currently on AP 07 'BV' Series

Reference - http://www.aptransport.org/reservati...1377664526.pdf
discobiscuit is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 29th August 2013, 13:40   #47
Distinguished - BHPian

Ram, This is an extremely shocking revelation.

What can be understood is you not re-registering the vehicles again due to their low cost but, how can each & every vehicle you own not only have their registration numbers not match but,also their make and model are different and not to mention someone else listed as its owner

The responses that you posted in defense are highly unconvincing

Could you please explain why a 4-wheeler is registered as a 2-wheeler and vice versa?

Are you saying the AP Transport Department is errorenous in this matter?

Do you plan to take up with them and prove that your right and they are wrong?
mobike008 is offline   (16) Thanks
Old 29th August 2013, 13:52   #48
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Ram, This is an extremely shocking revelation.

What can be understood is you not re-registering the vehicles again due to their low cost but, how can each & every vehicle you own not only have their registration numbers not match but,also their make and model are different and not to mention someone else listed as its owner

The responses that you posted in defense are highly unconvincing

Could you please explain why a 4-wheeler is registered as a 2-wheeler and vice versa?

Are you saying the AP Transport Department is errorenous in this matter?

Do you plan to take up with them and prove that your right and they are wrong?
Avinash, I have taken up several times with RTA and reached out to many agents to get the data corrected. I will continue to do so.
But most of the registration details are wrong, with respect to old vehicles.
Old 29th August 2013, 14:19   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
Avinash, I have taken up several times with RTA and reached out to many agents to get the data corrected. I will continue to do so.
Hi,

If you have the all the original documents in place then I have a contact who handles all by RTA replated jobs . I can share his contact to sort out your registration issues.

I guess you mentioned somewhere that you got the number via high level contacts that you have in Hyderabad RTA, why dint you try using same sources to sort out registration issues.
Gadgetfreak is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th August 2013, 14:20   #50
BHPian

Quote:
Anurag..I think you are getting more into personal matters, which are not required to be discussed here. Please keep your curiosity out of this forum.

Mods : Please delete the posts in regard to registration numbers of my vehicle that Team Bhpian a4anurag has posted on this thread.
Why would you react in such a way if everything was alright?
MindSpeeDs is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 29th August 2013, 14:22   #51
BHPian

Quote:
In my experience with RTA Khairatabad, a visit to the Commissioner's office is usually enough to get your issues sorted. If the visit does not work, then write them a letter. In this letter, outline what all you have done to get the details corrected. Also, ask them what else needs to be done to get the details corrected.

Write a follow-up in case of no response. Post that, write a letter under Right to Information Act. All your data will then get corrected.

Employing agents is the one sure-shot way of annoying people at the RTA. I avoid them. RTAs in Hyderabad are pretty good as it is. All that the agents can do, in any case, is fill up the form for you. You need to get in line to give your thumb imprint, etc. anyway.
lucifer1881 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 29th August 2013, 14:29   #52
Senior - BHPian

I do possess all the original documents for all my vehicles.
Thanks Gadgetfreak and Lucifer1881...I will get these issues sorted out soon. My effort will be to get all corrected.
@Gadgetfreak..can you PM me your contact please?
Old 29th August 2013, 14:34   #53
BHPian

Quote:
If filed properly, anything can be obtained from the RTA. Like I have said earlier there are discrepancies. Make and model will not vary to the extent I am seeing here. If at all, there is sometimes, confusion between models(variants) of the same make, and that to never happens after everything has been computerized.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifer1881 View Post
In my experience with RTA Khairatabad, a visit to the Commissioner's office is usually enough to get your issues sorted. If the visit does not work, then write them a letter. In this letter, outline what all you have done to get the details corrected. Also, ask them what else needs to be done to get the details corrected.

Write a follow-up in case of no response. Post that, write a letter under Right to Information Act. All your data will then get corrected.

Employing agents is the one sure-shot way of annoying people at the RTA. I avoid them. RTAs in Hyderabad are pretty good as it is. All that the agents can do, in any case, is fill up the form for you. You need to get in line to give your thumb imprint, etc. anyway.
Yes, Khairtabad RTA is very helpful, and like dealing with any government agency, if you have patience any thing can be done.

But the Thread owner has vehicles registered from several RTAs from in and out of Hyderabad.

Some numbers which will take around 3-4 years to come into existence. Like the AP 07 example from my last picture.
discobiscuit is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 29th August 2013, 16:14   #54
Team-BHP Support

Ram, for someone who can afford a Yamaha R1, spending 1,000 - 50,000 for hobby vehicles is probably short change. Going by your few posts on this thread, you mostly also do not seem to care much about the paperwork supporting the vehicles you own.

Clearly, it is your money and by all means you have all the right to splurge it on whatever you like, but as a fellow member of the forum I would like to remind you that owning / having possession of vehicles with shoddy paperwork could really land you in a legal mess some day.

Being a senior member of the forum (from way back in 2007), you surely know that us members here are a fairly curious bunch and going by the forum protocol all members are free to share and ask you their queries / questions as long as they are not being offensive. Whether you reply to them with adequate information / feedback in entirely your call, as it will only directly reflect on your brand equity on the forum.
manson is offline   (25) Thanks
Old 29th August 2013, 16:32   #55
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson View Post
Ram, for someone who can afford a Yamaha R1, spending 1,000 - 50,000 for hobby vehicles is probably short change. Going by your few posts on this thread, you mostly also do not seem to care much about the paperwork supporting the vehicles you own.

Clearly, it is your money and by all means you have all the right to splurge it on whatever you like, but as a fellow member of the forum I would like to remind you that owning / having possession of vehicles with shoddy paperwork could really land you in a legal mess some day.

Being a senior member of the forum (from way back in 2007), you surely know that us members here are a fairly curious bunch and going by the forum protocol all members are free to share and ask you their queries / questions as long as they are not being offensive. Whether you reply to them with adequate information / feedback in entirely your call, as it will only directly reflect on your brand equity on the forum.
Thanks for your advise. I shall get the correct paper work done, where ever they are lacking. It will take sometime, But I intend to get there. This forum has immensely helped me today.
hillram is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th August 2013, 16:55   #56
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreejith.pish View Post
I was actually baffled because none of the present air-cooled motorcycles come with a full fairing.
Nice thread this. Missed out the action recently, hence the late reply.
Hero Karizma ZMR is air cooled and has a full fairing.

My god, the thread took a U turn later. Ram sir, please get the papers corrected as soon as possible and lets continue discussion your Fazer again!

Last edited by Divya Sharan : 29th August 2013 at 17:08.
Old 29th August 2013, 19:25   #57
BHPian

Hey, was caught up with some high pressure stuff at work front. Looks like I missed out loads of action. However, I am finding it surprisingly interesting situation specially when information is available and handy to all and the fact that there are smarter people you can't underestimate Moreover, on such situations, the best remediation is acceptance of error than trying all other defense.

cheers
jeetaman is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 29th August 2013, 19:35   #58
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divya Sharan View Post
Hero Karizma ZMR is air cooled and has a full fairing.
The new ZMR is oil cooled.
http://www.heromotocorp.com/en-in/th...ma-zmr-44.html

The 223cc carbureted Karizma is air cooled. However it is half faired.
www.heromotocorp.com/en-in/the-bike/karizma-43.htmlg

Last edited by sreejith.pish : 29th August 2013 at 19:58.
Old 29th August 2013, 21:05   #59
Senior - BHPian

This is quite shocking

Quote:
Originally Posted by discobiscuit View Post

I have attached some pictures. I am just seeking clarification as to how this is possible. I am sure I am not the only one who would like to understand this better.

EDIT - PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL THESE PICTURES HAVE BEEN TAKEN FROM YOUR TEAM BHP GARAGE, AND IT IT AVAILABLE FOR PUBLIC VIEW.
The LML seems to have AP234811 number while you have searched for AP232811, could you search for the correct number & post it here (I dont have the RTO url)
Technocrat is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th August 2013, 21:12   #60
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technocrat View Post
This is quite shocking

The LML seems to have AP234811 number while you have searched for AP232811, could you search for the correct number & post it here (I dont have the RTO url)
This is a Vespa PVX made by AP Scooters. The registration number matches to the RTA site. Indeed the search was done on wrong number and I did not realise too.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks