Team-BHP > Motorbikes

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 31st August 2013, 00:47   #76
BANNED

Re: I'm Fazer(ed). My Yamaha Fazer & some modifications

Mistake is a Mistake is a Mistake. No 2 ways about it.

Any sane, educated person will always ensure the document of an Automobile / Property he is buying is ligitimate.

Appalled at the Glaring mis-fits, not setting the right standards to a forum of this nature. Request mods to do what ever is relevant to this thread, before the law finds its way through here.
PAVAN KADAM is offline   (17) Thanks
Old 31st August 2013, 09:09   #77
BHPian

It's indeed a shocking revelation that such things can be forged. The same could be averted if half of time,energy, pain and passion to restore these beauties were properly shown to clear the rto papers.
The thread has been a wake up call for all restorers to check the genuineness of paper work on before spending their fortune on such machines. This is definitely a wake up call.
Nimish anthony is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 31st August 2013, 09:12   #78
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAVAN KADAM View Post
Mistake is a Mistake is a Mistake. No 2 ways about it.

Any sane, educated person will always ensure the document of an Automobile / Property he is buying is ligitimate.

Appalled at the Glaring mis-fits, not setting the right standards to a forum of this nature. Request mods to do what ever is relevant to this thread, before the law finds its way through here.
I would say not tampering with evidence because then the Mods themselves would be party to the wrongdoings. If the person has done something wrong, he should bear the consequences of it. If he has done nothing wrong, then it would be all good too.
Animesh is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 31st August 2013, 09:23   #79
Senior - BHPian

Ram, two things can set this right if you wish to cooperate. One is in your control, 2nd may be?

1) where did you buy the fazer from, got a copy of that r.c book to share (you can hide out the very personal parts)... You could also share the owners name and contact details if you wish to come clean.

2) where is the hero passion whose r.c book is with you? I bet your 'agent' would be aware of it??!! Its either a finance seized bike or accident or a stolen one - no beating around the bush here please!!!

Dont tell me after having a fleet of cars and bikes you dont know the basics or matching a rc to the vehicle details like chassis or engine#??

And please dont tell you are not aware that every NOC re-registered as a new car-bike gets a spanking new RC book or a Smart card - care to show how the 'fazer' rc book looks from outside??

I can go on, but would like to wait for your 1st round of replies.

And please dont open or close saying "tbhp opened my eyes, thank you for that" - only thing that happened here is 2 smart dudes caught some elementary stuff which by far is the biggest racket seen in this wonderful forum in many years!!

Ps

If calling you Ram Kumar instead of Ram Kiran irks you - so does calling a passion a fazer or a trailer a car!!

Last edited by svsantosh : 31st August 2013 at 09:35.
svsantosh is offline   (26) Thanks
Old 31st August 2013, 10:45   #80
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
I have already started the re-correction as we speak.
Thanks to Ravveendra for setting this direction.
In a few days, I shall post the corrected registration plates of all my automobiles on this forum.
I was shocked to see AP 07 'EK' on your Uno, a series which hasn't event come into use, now I am more shocked to see a Palio with AP 07 'EL'.

Your Premier 118 is also showing dependency as it is registered as a Bajaj 100 Delta.

I'm glad you are planning to get these things corrected, but by looking at the sheer number of vehicles, I just want to let you know that this will take longer than it took you to restore them.

On a side note -
Government should make a rule where the license plates are issued at the RTO with some form of holograms, so that people don't get license plates as they wish at their local license plate making shops who almost don't bother to check the RC.
discobiscuit is offline   (12) Thanks
Old 31st August 2013, 11:05   #81
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by discobiscuit View Post
I'm glad you are planning to get these things corrected,
Thanks.
I have already initiated work to correct all the number plates and match with the original RC documents, as I have all the RC documents intact. As of today, it will all be completed. Next phase of the effort will be to get them transfered in my name , which ever is not on my name.
Thanks to this forum, this experiance has been eye opener for me and has lead me to the path of introspection and correction and I shall be careful next time, i buy any automobile. Thanks to all the forum members for your advice.

Last edited by benbsb29 : 31st August 2013 at 12:45. Reason: corrected quote tag
Old 31st August 2013, 11:13   #82
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks.
I have already initiated work to correct all the number plates and match with the original RC documents, as I have all the RC documents intact. As of today, it will all be completed. Next phase of the effort will be to get them transfered in my name , which ever is not on my name.
Thanks to this forum, this experiance has been eye opener for me and has lead me to the path of introspection and correction and I shall be careful next time, i buy any automobile. Thanks to all the forum members for your advice.
Very well, but can you give an explanation as to 'HOW' you got EK and EL series. No matter how good your contacts are in the RTO, how is this possible? I just want to know.

The fastest moving RTOs in Hyderabad are AP28 (RangaReddy) and AP09 (Khairatabad) (from my knowledge), and they are still on 'DU' and 'CS' series. How can you get 'EK 'and 'EL' in 07(Guntur) which is only on 'BV'.
discobiscuit is offline   (14) Thanks
Old 31st August 2013, 12:32   #83
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
I have already initiated work to correct all the number plates and match with the original RC documents, as I have all the RC documents intact.
Hillram, either your too naive or just feigning ignorance. Are you saying that all vehicle corrections will happen in a day?

While the correction process is happening as we speak and as you already have the original RC documents which you claim.

Could you please scan the images of all RC documents of your entire fleet (28 Vehicles???) and post it here for our members to see? Can this be done by EOD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by svsantosh View Post
1) where did you buy the fazer from, got a copy of that r.c book to share (you can hide out the very personal parts)... You could also share the owners name and contact details if you wish to come clean.

2) where is the hero passion whose r.c book is with you? I bet your 'agent' would be aware of it??!! Its either a finance seized bike or accident or a stolen one - no beating around the bush here please!!!
Absolutely valid point. Its giving the impression that Hillram is buying vehicles and just "painting a number plate with a registration number he conjures up in his mind"

Hence, my request to Hillram to share scan images of all "original RC documents" that he claims to posess

Quote:
And please dont open or close saying "tbhp opened my eyes, thank you for that" - only thing that happened here is 2 smart dudes caught some elementary stuff which by far is the biggest racket seen in this wonderful forum in many years!!
+1. I agree a simple word of thank you for correcting the mistake is not enough. He owes a much deeper explaination to the entire forum and also proof that he indeed corrected these glaring and what seems like deliberate "mistakes"

Quote:
If calling you Ram Kumar instead of Ram Kiran irks you - so does calling a passion a fazer or a trailer a car!!
What's this all about? Care to share?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animesh View Post
I would say not tampering with evidence because then the Mods themselves would be party to the wrongdoings. If the person has done something wrong, he should bear the consequences of it. If he has done nothing wrong, then it would be all good too.
Animesh, As a moderator of this forum let me assure you we have no intention of deleting this thread nor hiding the facts of this horrible and shocking revelation as we are fully aware of consequences of such an act.

Infact, we are ashamed that this incidence has come to light on our forum considering we are all extremely proud of our forum which is a beacon of righteousness, & forthrightness in terms of our views on the automobile industry and everything related to it.

Finally, I must say Kudos to A4anurag and RajeshRawal to have unknowingly opened a can of worms that will serve as an important lesson to all automobile enthusiasts to be extremely cautious with paperwork of our vehicles.
mobike008 is offline   (23) Thanks
Old 31st August 2013, 12:40   #84
Senior - BHPian

I am thinking it should be this from another forum:

http://www.myfiatworld.in/showthread...ll=1#post24693

Note the striking similarity of the dates , yet this thread and the other one are no way related.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
What's this all about? Care to share?

For such a fleet of vehicles, especially classics, if the entire regional transport office works, its too less a time. Only photoshop or cooking up new numbers (may be the ones not searchable ) is the best one can do.

EDIT: Suggest mods to move all posts relevant to the documents to new thread as the title simply is misleading

Last edited by funkykar : 31st August 2013 at 12:46.
funkykar is online now   (15) Thanks
Old 31st August 2013, 12:46   #85
Senior - BHPian

I agree I have been naive and got cheated in the hands of the agents. I have 24 vehicles to this date.
Since Im away from Hyderabad, I cannot access my original RCs. Hence I can do this next week when Im in Hyderabad , as I already told this forum.

Last edited by hillram : 31st August 2013 at 13:04.
Old 31st August 2013, 12:52   #86
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Animesh, As a moderator of this forum let me assure you we have no intention of deleting this thread nor hiding the facts of this horrible and shocking revelation as we are fully aware of consequences of such an act.

Infact, we are ashamed that this incidence has come to light on our forum considering we are all extremely proud of our forum which is a beacon of righteousness, & forthrightness in terms of our views on the automobile industry and everything related to it.
There is nothing to be ashamed of. It takes all kinds of people to make a world. This thread itself can only bring positive in cautioning as to check the paper-work thoroughly before buying car. And hopefully serve lesson to some.
Animesh is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 31st August 2013, 13:28   #87
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I agree I have been naive and got cheated in the hands of the agents. I have 24 vehicles to this date.
Since Im away from Hyderabad, I cannot access my original RCs. Hence I can do this next week when Im in Hyderabad , as I already told this forum.
No offence sir,but;Cheated?,Really???
If it was for one or two vehicles,we would have understood,but its for almost all the vehicles in your fleet
I used to admire,how you had acquired that 309 and recently the 118NE,but if this is how they were being registered,i am out of words here.
akshay4587 is offline   (14) Thanks
Old 31st August 2013, 13:55   #88
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Guys,

This thread is going way off-topic. Thread is hereby closed.

BHPians have made valid points about the discrepancy in registration numbers, and we hope that Hillram sorts the mess out at the earliest.
GTO is offline   (22) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed