Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th August 2015, 12:50   #46
BHPian

Re: Delhi/NCR - Sunday Morning Short Rides

A ride has been planned for this Saturday morning. Our destination is Neemrana, Rajasthan.
We plan to hit the road by 5:30 AM.

4 riders confirmed as of now.

Anyone interested can PM me.
Old 20th August 2015, 15:15   #47
Senior - BHPian

WOW, this thread has developed at the speed of Barca (lol).
Its wonderful to see the delhi riding thread, excellent ride reports and a wonderful group seems to be forming there as well.

Barca has this insatiable appetite to ride, which is so infectious that before you know it you are itching to ride to the next destination, every chance you get.
And i see that like he infected Snehal, I and a few other bikers; hes doing the same thing in Delhi.

Great stuff guys, keep riding and posting the ride reports, we look forward to reading those. Maybe one day, we will have a tbhp bikers meetup at Rajasthan. Wouldnt that be epic
Old 20th August 2015, 17:49   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboy View Post
Its wonderful to see the delhi riding thread, excellent ride reports and a wonderful group seems to be forming there as well.

Barca has this insatiable appetite to ride, which is so infectious that before you know it you are itching to ride to the next destination, every chance you get.
And i see that like he infected Snehal, I and a few other bikers; hes doing the same thing in Delhi.

Great stuff guys, keep riding and posting the ride reports, we look forward to reading those. Maybe one day, we will have a tbhp bikers meetup at Rajasthan. Wouldnt that be epic
Thanks for the great words, Samarth!

Well, yeah. I'm actually fortunate enough to find people like Mehuel, Urban_Nomad, Gautam and a few others who share the same motorcycling passion as me. We're all fortunate enough to be the breed that looks forward to a weekend morning more than a Friday night. What else do you need to make a weekend morning - your best morning - in the entire week?

I am particularly eager for this weekend's ride as it would be the 8th state I will be travelling into on my bike. Some feat, this!

Last edited by barcalad : 20th August 2015 at 17:51.
Old 20th August 2015, 18:56   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboy View Post

I'll second you on that Sammy!! Barca used to be the first one to put up a weekend ride invite when in Bangalore and no matter what plans I had, I made sure that I rode at least every other weekend with him.

It's good to see this thread catching speed and at the rate that you guys keep going for rides, I am sure that you will catch up with our Bangalore Weekend Ride thread shortly.
Old 20th August 2015, 21:08   #50
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snehal Sekhar View Post
I'll second you on that Sammy!! Barca used to be the first one to put up a weekend ride invite when in Bangalore and no matter what plans I had, I made sure that I rode at least every other weekend with him.

It's good to see this thread catching speed and at the rate that you guys keep going for rides, I am sure that you will catch up with our Bangalore Weekend Ride thread shortly.
Many thanks, chief! Really kind words.

I'm glad this thread is doing well. More than me, it's the contribution of all my mates who gladly join in and make the ride memorable enough to be put on here as a ride log. All credit to them!
Old 23rd August 2015, 01:19   #51
Senior - BHPian

Went for a quick midnight ride with Mehuel today at india gate for some cornering fun at the roundabouts. Full on kickass!!!!

Gotta do more of these bud
Old 26th August 2015, 08:02   #52
BHPian

Yup, now that was great fun. Looking forward for more of these. Lets plan this Saturday night as well if possible
Old 26th August 2015, 12:54   #53
Senior - BHPian

This weekend will not be possible. How about tomorrow or day after. Around midnight?

Others - would be awesome if anyone can join in
Old 2nd September 2015, 19:19   #54
BHPian

Any upcoming rides this Saturday/Sunday? I will be in country on Friday and would like to take my bike out for a ride!
Old 3rd September 2015, 22:37   #55
BHPian

TheDesertRat yes. We are in for tomorrow for our usual midnight run. I'll be joining in from GZB aswell. Plz pm me and we will decide a meeting point.

Others plz do the same. Or meet us directly at the Amar jawaan jyoti red light india gate, time- 2345 to 0000 hrs military time

The red light itself will be infested with crazy traffic/ parked vehicles, so plz look for bikes parked on the left hand side as you move towards the Ashoka road. The bikes will mostly be ktms. But i strongly recommend that anyone looking forward to join should pm their contact details just so tracking/communicating would be easier.

We are also working on a short ride on Sunday morning. About which we will update our final plan after tomorrow' s midnight run.

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 3rd September 2015 at 22:48. Reason: Smileys = 2 per post. Thanks.
Old 3rd September 2015, 22:55   #56

Hey Mehuel- I'll be interested to join the gang as well from Gzb.
I have been a long term leecher but rarely responded to any post. Somehow I am not able to PM you.
Can you please PM me the details !
Old 4th September 2015, 02:09   #57
BHPian

@Mehul, that sounds tempting although I won't be able to join the midnight run as I land at 2100 hrs.

I am in for Sat night or Sunday morning depending on your plans

Hope to see you guys soon.

Cheers,
Saurabh
Old 4th September 2015, 07:57   #58
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashishsonileo View Post
Hey Mehuel- I'll be interested to join the gang as well from Gzb.
I have been a long term leecher but rarely responded to any post. Somehow I am not able to PM you.
Can you please PM me the details !
its done then. i have sent you an email from tbhp. please confirm if you have received my number.

So for today we have a plan to meet at India gate 11:45 PM. Meeting point is Amar Jawaan Jyoti redlight (India Gate) or just a bit after that.

We can set a different point for our self once you confirm it on my number and ride from Ghaziabad together.

Sunday's plan will be confirmed tonight aswell once we meet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDesertRat View Post
@Mehul, that sounds tempting although I won't be able to join the midnight run as I land at 2100 hrs.

I am in for Sat night or Sunday morning depending on your plans

Hope to see you guys soon.

Cheers,
Saurabh
no problem, see you on Sunday. We have a few tentative locations but will only be able to confirm by tomorrow. Topping the list is Gurgaon - Faridabad toll. Next option Alwer or Gardmukhteshwar.

@Barcalad: Hope you could join us, till January then

Last edited by mehuel : 4th September 2015 at 08:05.
Old 4th September 2015, 15:48   #59
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehuel View Post
:Topping the list is Gurgaon - Faridabad toll. Next option Alwer or Gardmukhteshwar.

@Barcalad: Hope you could join us, till January then
No, Sir!

No doing Alwar without me.
January? Who knows I might fly in soon!

Perhaps way sooner than you expect.
Old 4th September 2015, 21:13   #60
BHPian

Hey Guys,

Anybody interested in Gurgaon Faridabad Road tomorrow morning?

Me and Urban_Nomad are planning to catch up at around 6.30 at the traffic lights in Gurgaon from where the toll road starts.

Rachit

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks