Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd November 2020, 16:14   #76
BHPian

Re: Bengaluru: Dealer auctions old Yamaha RX135s for 1.5 lakh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by josejoseph View Post
I have a 1999 model RX135 and my brother has a 1990 model RX100 rotting back home in Kochi. Didn't sell them when we left the country thinking we would come back as well due to nostalgia but they're lying there unused since 2011.

Next time I'm in India, I will sell them because time has taken toll on their condition and I cannot tolerate their sad state.
Hi Jose,

After following some of your threads, was fortunate (or not sure) to see this. Do you still have the RX 100 or RX 135 with you. I'm keen if it's there and you have any plans to sell the same.

An ardent fan of RX 100, if not RX 135

Regards
Prasoon
prsnck is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th November 2020, 09:04   #77
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prsnck View Post
Hi Jose,

After following some of your threads, was fortunate (or not sure) to see this. Do you still have the RX 100 or RX 135 with you. I'm keen if it's there and you have any plans to sell the same.

An ardent fan of RX 100, if not RX 135

Regards
Prasoon
Hi Prasoon, my response to this thread was in 2016 and when I visited India later that year both bikes were in decent condition, in fact both of them were in running condition. A T-BHP member offered to buy the RX135 but my heart did not let me. My late mother loved our Yamahas. The bikes were moved to an aunt's place where it had covered parking.

Since chances of us returning back to India is very remote, we decided it's finally time to let go. Both bikes were over hauled, repainted and all pending taxes paid with penalty. RX100 was sold in Feb 2020.

RX135 is still home but my aunt's son who will turn 18 this month is getting it. Good thing is I'll get to see the bike when I'm in India.

Take care...
Old 4th November 2020, 19:37   #78
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by josejoseph View Post
Hi Prasoon, my response to this thread was in 2016 and when I visited India later that year both bikes were in decent condition, in fact both of them were in running condition. A T-BHP member offered to buy the RX135 but my heart did not let me. My late mother loved our Yamahas. The bikes were moved to an aunt's place where it had covered parking.

Since chances of us returning back to India is very remote, we decided it's finally time to let go. Both bikes were over hauled, repainted and all pending taxes paid with penalty. RX100 was sold in Feb 2020.

RX135 is still home but my aunt's son who will turn 18 this month is getting it. Good thing is I'll get to see the bike when I'm in India.

Take care...
Thanks for your response Jose ! It was great to hear the story of Yamahas and your late mother involved can understand the vibe with machines, the so called legends. Great to hear it was overhauled and back to original spec. Wish I was there when kept for sale RX100 - Can't live without. I currently own a RX 135 in KA, Bangalore. But still miss the feel of RX100, hope one day can get it.

All the best for your aunt's son getting RX135, after all a successor in some terms to 100, is RX135.

Take care too !!

Regards
Prasoon
prsnck is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks