Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th March 2024, 19:03   #121
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Re: My midlife crisis fix : 2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650

Regarding aftermarket exhausts for the Interceptor, I had PoweRage exhausts installed on my bike after 4500 kms of running. I get my bike serviced at the ASC only every 5000 kms.

I have seen 2 other Interceptors in my ASC and they have Redrooster exhausts. Absolutely no issues with warranty here. They are very happy if you get the regular services done with them.

My bike has done 17000 kms in 13 months and the service centre guys seem to be cool on the warranty aspect. I have 4 th and 5th year extended warranty as well.

Cheers
Attached Thumbnails
My midlife crisis fix : 2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650-img_20231221_153503.jpg  

My midlife crisis fix : 2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650-img_20231221_153232.jpg  

Last edited by rajeevsulu : 27th March 2024 at 19:15. Reason: Adding content
rajeevsulu is online now   (6) Thanks
Old 27th March 2024, 20:29   #122
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbosailor View Post
In our TeamBhp family many have opted for after market exhaust and it would be much appreciated if some more info into this can be shared.
If it is about the mufflers, what do you need to know?

About the warranty, the service center is not going to say it is okay to change the mufflers and that the warranty will not be void for obvious reasons and unless you are going to get an engine related issue after changing , which I doubt if you will with a 650, then there are chances the warranty may not be honoured. It is your call at the end of the day.

Last edited by tharian : 27th March 2024 at 20:34.
tharian is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 31st March 2024, 12:27   #123
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajeevsulu View Post
Regarding aftermarket exhausts for the Interceptor, I had PoweRage exhausts installed on my bike after 4500 kms of running. I get my bike serviced at the ASC only every 5000 kms.

I have seen 2 other Interceptors in my ASC and they have Redrooster exhausts. Absolutely no issues with warranty here. They are very happy if you get the regular services done with them.
Thanks for your inputs, I have decided to move ahead with exhausts swap, since my ride is a Black Ray I can only find AEW 102 in full black construction or I would have gone for SS matte polish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tharian View Post
If it is about the mufflers, what do you need to know?

About the warranty, the service center is not going to say it is okay to change the mufflers and that the warranty will not be void for obvious reasons and unless you are going to get an engine related issue after changing , which I doubt if you will with a 650, then there are chances the warranty may not be honoured. It is your call at the end of the day.
I will take chance and move ahead with purchase, my only concern was regarding honoring warranty of bike and I have no intention to remove DB killer so hopefully cops won't be an issue. Thanks for the clarification.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks