Team-BHP > Motorbikes


Reply
  Search this Thread
235,312 views
Old 6th May 2024, 16:31   #301
Senior - BHPian
 
navpreet318's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Dehradun
Posts: 2,265
Thanked: 2,987 Times
Re: Honda NX500 launched at 5.9 lakhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebring View Post
...... am not able to comfortably pick up anything. .....
Offtopic: Would recommend checking with a doctor for the Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.

Beautiful bike in that white colour!

Last edited by Aditya : 6th May 2024 at 17:20. Reason: Quote tag fixed
navpreet318 is offline  
Old 6th May 2024, 16:46   #302
Senior - BHPian
 
Sebring's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Dubai/Bengaluru
Posts: 3,647
Thanked: 11,392 Times
Re: Honda NX500 launched at 5.9 lakhs

Thx.Doesnt happen on other bikes
Quote:
Originally Posted by navpreet318 View Post
Offtopic: Would recommend checking with a doctor for the Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
Beautiful bike in that white colour!
Sebring is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 7th May 2024, 11:02   #303
Senior - BHPian
 
Sebring's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Dubai/Bengaluru
Posts: 3,647
Thanked: 11,392 Times
Re: Honda NX500 launched at 5.9 lakhs

In no time I had covered 300Kms. Odo at time of delivery was 0, yes ZERO - as they do not send the bike to RTO for registration (Everything gets done at showroom). BigWing was that particular :-). The engine started off rougher than what an old 500X was offering me. (Exactly at 106 Kms I felt the NX engine open, and then further more improvement was felt at 112 Kms) - but then the first service came up (and after oil change), the Honda NX 500 is purring like a cat . Service was fast and precise - good grade oil used. My best Honda experience/purchase yet!
Attached Thumbnails
Honda NX500 launched at 5.9 lakhs-img_3583-1.jpg  


Last edited by Sebring : 7th May 2024 at 11:08.
Sebring is online now   (11) Thanks
Old 7th May 2024, 11:30   #304
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2023
Location: Chennai
Posts: 36
Thanked: 40 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Re: Honda NX500 launched at 5.9 lakhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebring View Post
In no time I had covered 300Kms. Odo at time of delivery was 0, yes ZERO - as they do not send the bike to RTO for registration (Everything gets done at showroom). BigWing was that particular :-). The engine started off rougher than what an old 500X was offering me. (Exactly at 106 Kms I felt the NX engine open, and then further more improvement was felt at 112 Kms) - but then the first service came up (and after oil change), the Honda NX 500 is purring like a cat . Service was fast and precise - good grade oil used. My best Honda experience/purchase yet!
Hi, i am hoping to get mine delivered soon! Where did you get the fork gaiters?

Ashwin
ashwinbalachand is offline  
Old 7th May 2024, 11:35   #305
Senior - BHPian
 
Sebring's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Dubai/Bengaluru
Posts: 3,647
Thanked: 11,392 Times
Re: Honda NX500 launched at 5.9 lakhs

I have a distributor friend in Bengaluru, got it from him. PM me in case you need.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwinbalachand View Post
Hi, i am hoping to get mine delivered soon! Where did you get the fork gaiters. Ashwin
Sebring is online now  
Old 9th May 2024, 11:12   #306
Senior - BHPian
 
Sebring's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Dubai/Bengaluru
Posts: 3,647
Thanked: 11,392 Times
Re: Honda NX500 launched at 5.9 lakhs

Installed a centre stand. Imported currently, this looks really solid.
Attached Thumbnails
Honda NX500 launched at 5.9 lakhs-img_3228.jpg  

Honda NX500 launched at 5.9 lakhs-img_3233.jpg  


Last edited by Sebring : 9th May 2024 at 11:23.
Sebring is online now   (7) Thanks
Old 9th May 2024, 15:30   #307
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2022
Location: Thane
Posts: 11
Thanked: 44 Times
Re: Honda NX500 launched at 5.9 lakhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebring View Post
Installed a centre stand. Imported currently, this looks really solid.
Is this from Honda OEM accessory catalogue or any other make ?
pankajbhoir46 is offline  
Old 14th May 2024, 17:44   #308
BHPian
 
madbullram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chennai&Ashburn
Posts: 552
Thanked: 251 Times
Re: Honda NX500 launched at 5.9 lakhs

My dream of owning NX500 is over thanks to Honda. Being one of the first one to book in Chennai, they kept delaying delivery for so long now got a call from Honda that NX500 deliveries in India are delayed and will be available only in October due to logistics issue.

I am so disgusted with this that I am done with this brand, having owned from a Splendor to CBR to Gold wing this is the worst experience I have had. Good bye Honda
madbullram is offline   (20) Thanks
Old 14th May 2024, 17:49   #309
BHPian
 
Starscream1188's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 104
Thanked: 432 Times
Re: Honda NX500 launched at 5.9 lakhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by madbullram View Post
My dream of owning NX500 is over thanks to Honda. Being one of the first one to book in Chennai, they kept delaying delivery for so long now got a call from Honda that NX500 deliveries in India are delayed and will be available only in October due to logistics issue.

I am so disgusted with this that I am done with this brand, having owned from a Splendor to CBR to Gold wing this is the worst experience I have had. Good bye Honda
What a shit show by Honda. Very disappointed the way these guys have gone about the entire thing. They launch in January and unable to deliver over 6 months is unacceptable. They need to learn from the likes of Bajaj/ktm.
Starscream1188 is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 15th May 2024, 11:43   #310
BHPian
 
Starscream1188's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 104
Thanked: 432 Times
Re: Honda NX500 launched at 5.9 lakhs

Ok. Here is some bad news as per some dealerships. The govt has imposed import restrictions for all imports from Thailand and there will be no more imports for the next 4 to 5 months. The current bookings will be delivered in oct, Nov, dec and any bookings made henceforth will be delivered next year.
Starscream1188 is offline   (12) Thanks
Old 15th May 2024, 14:41   #311
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2023
Location: Chennai
Posts: 36
Thanked: 40 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Re: Honda NX500 launched at 5.9 lakhs

I booked my NX at Honda Big Wing Saidapet Chennai on Jan 20th. I am first on the list of bookings at that particular outlet.

Here is the information I received :

1. No deliveries for the next 6 months
2. Bike will be made in Japan. The bike will come to India as CKD not CBU

This is what my dealer informed me. He said delivery will likely be in Jan 2025

On a side note, is there any news on the release of the CB 500 Hornet? I read couple of articles yesterday that the Honda has patented 4 new bikes and that includes the Hornet, the naked version of the NX and CBR 500R, the faired version of the NX.
ashwinbalachand is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 15th May 2024, 16:42   #312
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: Navi Mumbai
Posts: 4
Thanked: 0 Times
Re: Honda NX500 launched at 5.9 lakhs

I too had booked NX500 in Jan, got a call in early April that bike will be delivered by 10 May. However, no update since then. Its a lost case... better to explore alternative now.
KausikGhosh is offline  
Old 15th May 2024, 18:24   #313
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2023
Location: Chennai
Posts: 36
Thanked: 40 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Re: Honda NX500 launched at 5.9 lakhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by madbullram View Post
My dream of owning NX500 is over thanks to Honda. Being one of the first one to book in Chennai, they kept delaying delivery for so long now got a call from Honda that NX500 deliveries in India are delayed and will be available only in October due to logistics issue.

I am so disgusted with this that I am done with this brand, having owned from a Splendor to CBR to Gold wing this is the worst experience I have had. Good bye Honda
Are you a customer of bigwing adyar?
ashwinbalachand is offline  
Old 15th May 2024, 20:45   #314
Senior - BHPian
 
Sebring's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Dubai/Bengaluru
Posts: 3,647
Thanked: 11,392 Times
Re: Honda NX500 launched at 5.9 lakhs

There seems to be more to the story
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream1188 View Post
Ok. Here is some bad news as per some dealerships. The govt has imposed import restrictions for all imports from Thailand and there will be no more imports for the next 4 to 5 months. The current bookings will be delivered in oct, Nov, dec and any bookings made henceforth will be delivered next year.
Attached Thumbnails
Honda NX500 launched at 5.9 lakhs-photo20240515200227.jpg  

Sebring is online now   (4) Thanks
Old 15th May 2024, 20:53   #315
BHPian
 
timuseravan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Pune
Posts: 618
Thanked: 1,066 Times
Re: Honda NX500 launched at 5.9 lakhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream1188 View Post
They need to learn from the likes of Bajaj/ktm.
Not sure I understand. Bajaj/KTM have been terrible in this regard. After the small trial with D790, they have not bought any other big bike to India.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream1188 View Post
The govt has imposed import restrictions for all imports from Thailand and there will be no more imports for the next 4 to 5 months.
Is this confirmed news? Seems the latest in the long line of excuses given by dealers on why the they cannot deliver the bikes.
timuseravan is offline  
Reply

Most Viewed
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Copyright 2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks