Team-BHP - Weird, Wacky & Dangerous Motorcycle Modifications!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   Weird, Wacky & Dangerous Motorcycle Modifications! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/48441-weird-wacky-dangerous-motorcycle-modifications-10.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by prince_pervez (Post 1264939)
Yamaha for you!
Please let the dude know, what stickers he missed:D

:Shockked: oh my god, the guy knows how to use bike real estate.

Found this today evening.
Mods please delete any content that you feel is offensive and move it to the appropriate thread if it doesn't belong here.

Found this on a bike today. I am not sure if it fits here. Mod delete post if you feel like. However just wanted to share with members.

Also, Can somebody shed light if national emblem can be used by anyone like this? under motor act?

Thanks.

^^^These kind of symbols are used by army guys on their vehicles.

well here is my mod. not exactly a mod,its a complete build over while borrowing appropriate parts from various automobiles. complete bike was hand fabricated including the frame(chassis),as my engineering college project way back in 2003.now its under modification again.follow the thread 1000cc home made motorcycle for further info. thanks.

Those headlights have killed a fantastic modded bike.

That bike is screaming for a naked round light, long handle bars and longer fork. Otherwise, for a student that is a fabulous mod! Good job, congrats.

@dutam99 why had you posted the pics of your bike here man it does not belongs to this section. this thread is for wacky modification.

Not sure if this was posted earlier.. however, if anyone's interested, this bike is for SALE :p rl:

Source: Listing

Note from the Team-BHP Support : Please note that it is now imperative for you to upload pictures directly to the Team-BHP Server. Click here to view our simple help article on uploading pictures.

The new Harley Davidson 350cc Single cylinder air cooled Zinbang:Shockked:!
Shows what effect chinese trade has on US based companies.

Jokes apart.. someone's gonna die for doing that to a bullet! :Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by ?ushk@r (Post 1299570)
Not sure if this was posted earlier.. however, if anyone's interested, this bike is for SALE :p rl:

That comes straight from the 'Raja babu' movie from Govinda.
I wish I had his number though. He might be interested.
'Puck chicka puck raja babu kar gaya koi jadoo'

Jus noticed: the silencer has been given a missile from a fighter plane look.
about to be launched. Crazy I say.

Saw this in Hyderabad...guess its inspired by a scrambler but something went wrong halfway through. But I must say, one of the better maintained Yams I have seen :)

Multiple selector for rear shocks height adjustment :) , extended rear mudguard not the swingarm.

Spotted all of them in Silvassa ..

I hope Menaka Gandhi isnt looking......

Does this really help in keeping your A*S cool? stupid: