Team-BHP - Weird, Wacky & Dangerous Motorcycle Modifications!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   Weird, Wacky & Dangerous Motorcycle Modifications! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/48441-weird-wacky-dangerous-motorcycle-modifications-9.html)

HEY dont get me wrong, i was admiring it a lot. May be i forgot to put my words of appreciation for his marvelous work on this forum but i did post my words at the end on that guys site !

Dont press panic button yet buddy. I wanted all us indians to see what great job our fella is doing up there in WEST :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonny Bravo (Post 1260424)
HEY dont get me wrong, i was admiring it a lot. May be i forgot to put my words of appreciation for his marvelous work on this forum but i did post my words at the end on that guys site !

Dont press panic button yet buddy. I wanted all us indians to see what great job our fella is doing up there in WEST :)

Is this the thread then to post this? Did you read the title of the thread? You may have posted in his site... but does that matter here dude?

IN WEST??? :Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by suren181 (Post 1260433)
Is this the thread then to post this? Did you read the title of the thread? You may have posted in his site... but does that matter here dude?

IN WEST??? :Frustrati

Seems some one is lil bit thick here any ways thats fine its t he brother of ours.

Quote:

Originally Posted by desideep (Post 1260397)
Do you even know brother what is ment to be put into this thread. the above bike is a example of fine engineering done by a indian chap by converting the RE to a twin. and the Ghost bike above is another example of art. putting a HAYACHUSA kit on a spelder is a fine example of wacky.

Whats the 'Hayachusa' kit, and whats a 'spelder' ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nitin (Post 1262347)
Whats the 'Hayachusa' kit, and whats a 'spelder' ?

Hayachusa is a Hayabusa wannabe; and Spelder is a Splendor with a Hayachusa kit. Normal Splendors are all Splendors. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandhurs1 (Post 1257367)
welding/wedding of Bullet silencer to a Hero Honda

another Wedding- Now it is Kinetic Challenger

New Fashion Statementagree:

Yamaha for you!
Please let the dude know, what stickers he missed:D

Can anyone guess which one is this?!
And is it street legal?

Quote:

Originally Posted by prince_pervez (Post 1264969)
And is it street legal?

It looks like a Karizma to me, the speedo-console comes from Pulsar, monoshock from Unicorn, and those fake Disc is really stupid.
No, its not at all street legal.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sankar (Post 1262422)
Hayachusa is a Hayabusa wannabe; and Spelder is a Splendor with a Hayachusa kit. Normal Splendors are all Splendors. :D

Bilkul theek, bang on. shankar you are a real biker. hehehe

I noticed that the speedo was from a pulsar and the mono from a unicorn but how did you guess the original bike to be karizma

Quote:

Originally Posted by chase_02 (Post 1279541)
I noticed that the speedo was from a pulsar and the mono from a unicorn but how did you guess the original bike to be karizma

I said it seemed to be karizma because of its stance and some other details. However, now I am quite sure its a Pulsar, look at that swingarm and centre stand position. Its probably a 150.

Quote:

Originally Posted by YC.BALENO.CHD (Post 1279603)
I said it seemed to be karizma because of its stance and some other details. However, now I am quite sure its a Pulsar, look at that swingarm and centre stand position. Its probably a 150.

Whatever it is, I think I like the end product. Could have done a better finishing though, considering the amount of mods that have gone in! What says guys? Its a fine mod, maybe dangerous, but, good, cosmetically speaking.

Quote:

Originally Posted by prince_pervez (Post 1279617)
Whatever it is, I think I like the end product. Could have done a better finishing though, considering the amount of mods that have gone in! What says guys? Its a fine mod, maybe dangerous, but, good, cosmetically speaking.

Yes, although I am not a fan of these fibre bodied fakies, but I must admit that the paint job, choice of colour schemes and the attention to detail on the panels is good. The exhaust and the tail particularly are well executed. However that fake disc brakes, those tyres and rims are a true spoil sport.

Regards.

Quote:

Originally Posted by prince_pervez (Post 1264969)
And is it street legal?

It's a Unicorny :D (Normal Unicorns are all Unicorns ;) )
The area of the clutch case around the kick starter shaft, the black carburetor cover (which is similar to karizma's but different) and the aluminum subframe at the front footrests shows the lineage. Ofcourse it has a monoshock but that was not taken into consideration since almost all of these fairing jobs include a mono conversion.