Team-BHP - Weird, Wacky & Dangerous Motorcycle Modifications!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   Weird, Wacky & Dangerous Motorcycle Modifications! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/48441-weird-wacky-dangerous-motorcycle-modifications-11.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by arun.m (Post 1310610)
Spotted all of them in Silvassa ..

oh my god. Its a Bike in sheep's clothing.

Quote:

OH MY GOD...there is HAIR grown over the back of these . . .things.

god save us

Those sheepskin bikes that you see are not such a bad idea. I have recently had the misfortune of placing my *** on a bike seat at about 45 degrees, and the sensation is not exactly pleasant :Frustrati

The fur-like thing that you see is an excellent example of recycling. Rag pickers often collect shredded clothing. There are syndicates collecting rejects at ports and docks. In fact I am told that they even have access to clothing 'donated' after every catastrophe that nature decides to afflict our country with. These clothes and rags then undergo reverse engineering...that is, they are shredded back to yarn, and dyed and then made into these auto-fur coats that you see.

What could be dangerous however is the fact that there is almost zero traction between your *** and the seat. Therefore, either get 'ABS butt cheeks' or figure out a way to roll them up behind the seat when you are riding and roll them out on the seat when you have to park in the Sun.

Quote:

Originally Posted by devrajman (Post 1310631)
I hope Menaka Gandhi isnt looking......

Does this really help in keeping your A*S cool? stupid:

Nopes bro, it makes the owner look cool :D

Its a performance mod guys - Aladdin's magic (flying) carpet + bike = a go anywhere machine.

stupid:

Quote:

Originally Posted by justROYal (Post 1310688)
Those sheepskin bikes that you see are not such a bad idea.
===========
Therefore, either get 'ABS butt cheeks' or figure out a way to roll them up behind the seat when you are riding and roll them out on the seat when you have to park in the Sun.

Dude, if those clothes keep your lower cool, then why use them in monsoon and winter .. lol:

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team: Please avoid quoting an entire large post. It inconveniences our small screen & mobile readers.

Thanks.

Its one of mega bicycle spotted in Pune Jan 2008 as we went to a Consumer Fair.

Quote:

Lol! Those bikes require a quick hair cut.

Quote:

Originally Posted by devrajman (Post 1310631)
I hope Menaka Gandhi isnt looking......

Does this really help in keeping your A*S cool? stupid:

haha, nice mods right ? amazing, I think the guys get a high by riding on these animals:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrackedHead (Post 1310781)
Its a performance mod guys - Aladdin's magic (flying) carpet + bike = a go anywhere machine.

stupid:

It can not only go any where but in case you are travelling to mountains (cold places) you can use it as a balnket :Frustrati:uncontrol

Quote:

Originally Posted by arun.m (Post 1310927)
Its one of mega bicycle spotted in Pune Jan 2008 as we went to a Consumer Fair.

was this up for sale ?? I wonder which age catgory would go for it.

Spotted this TVS CBR in one of the parking lot:

Quote:

Originally Posted by BANDHAV (Post 1334527)
Spotted this TVS CBR in one of the parking lot:

This is what wannabes end up doing. Probably the poor guy wanted to live his dream of riding a CBR.

I don't think the makeshift headlamp will be that effective as a OEM would.

Quote:

Originally Posted by prince_pervez (Post 1335653)
I don't think the makeshift headlamp will be that effective as a OEM would.

There are lots of these contraptions in bangalore ! Also don't be surprised when the cool dude riding it pulls up a wheelie in crowded traffic !