Team-BHP - Weird, Wacky & Dangerous Motorcycle Modifications!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   Weird, Wacky & Dangerous Motorcycle Modifications! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/48441-weird-wacky-dangerous-motorcycle-modifications-3.html)

Haha...That was funny!

Maybe the gun that fired the bullet was modded likewise!

OMG :Shockked:+:uncontrol

i spent 4 hours on the first 50 odd pages
. this is the best online thread i've come across till date ! nothing beats this thread ! (wish i could add some more smileys : D )

here's a small reference from my side, none of them clicked by me

the modified Yamaha R15 (was taken by a xbhp member in Hyderabad)
Modded Yamaha R15l
what a waste of a great bike ! *sigh*

and this pulsar owner is finally a male ! (look at the extended seat ! ) although i suspect its a photoshop-ed thing but no idea.
Weird, Wacky & Dangerous Motorcycle Modifications!-2d3v6a.jpg

had this bike been bit higher and little inclined towards the rear itd have been a perfect equilateral triangle, what a waste of a royal enfield.
Weird, Wacky & Dangerous Motorcycle Modifications!-33709photo_0006large.jpg

this is a pulsar for sale in some classifieds, came across by chance, the pillion and the rider's seat are nearly 90deg to each other. the rear is so high as if someone kicked the rear really hard. the swingarm is extended .. the paint isnt anything to speak about. the tank is a local "superbike" tank..
Weird, Wacky & Dangerous Motorcycle Modifications!-unique-pulsar.jpg

A bullet is a bullet, but its NOT a dirt bike **sob sob**
Weird, Wacky & Dangerous Motorcycle Modifications!-prototypecolour1.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xeno (Post 1127823)
and this pulsar owner is finally a male ! (look at the extended seat ! ) although i suspect its a photoshop-ed thing but no idea.
Attachment 88747

THats hilarious :uncontrol I wonder if the tank was sculpted to accommodate his 'manhood' :D

PS: the last one is a prototype. THey wanted a diesel bike for the military, and the enfield crankcase was what they used. the rest of the bike is different

IMHO: The dirt bike bullet looks nice.

Guys that isnt a bullet!!! That is a Bajaj Boxer or a CT100 thats been modded into a "VTEC DUTATI Desmoquattro" Thank heavens he didnt write Depsarado... And yes he has got a lot of sense. That bike deserves to be shot dead!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xeno (Post 1127823)

A bullet is a bullet, but its NOT a dirt bike **sob sob**
Attachment 88750

That's a British military prototype Diesel motorcycle. They just didn't use the Bullet crankcase but instead the Diesel engine of this proto is a heavily modified Bullet engine. It doesn't belong in this thread.

@ Xeno. I think both bullets in your post don't belong here. The chopper has some cool detailing; the exhaust routing is great and he seems to have a mono shock rear suspension while having that hard tail look, else he wouldn't have left that gap between seat and fender. Agree that the tank is weird though!

The dirt bullet is superbly engineered; the Brit Army's quest for single fuel type in the battlefield! I think that one is amazing.

Quote:

@ Xeno. I think both bullets in your post don't belong here. The chopper has some cool detailing; the exhaust routing is great and he seems to have a mono shock rear suspension while having that hard tail look, else he wouldn't have left that gap between seat and fender. Agree that the tank is weird though!

The dirt bullet is superbly engineered; the Brit Army's quest for single fuel type in the battlefield! I think that one is amazing.
i agree that the last bullet isnt bad, but its kind of irritating to see a bullet done up like that.

anyhow a definition of chopper is this beauty and not that triangled thing
Weird, Wacky & Dangerous Motorcycle Modifications!-27219dsc02210large.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by josepeter (Post 1125594)
The owner has managed to get "DUTATI" and Honda to work together on his ride.

I dont know man the name of thebike sounds two words to me "Du Tatti" :P i am sure most of you know what that means...

Cant understand why people do this!

Lolz!!! a Bajaj Ferrari 180 :uncontrol

Also the Prancing horse is ORANGE ;)

I wonder where people get the idea that ferrari makes bikes.

Btw this is nothing, there's an Rx100 here which has "honda" "ducati" and the Yamaha of course stickered one below the other, didn't know that the Rx100 was a product of joint collaboration between the bike biggies :P

well mercedes also makes bikes if you guys didnt know that ! (clicked from my n91) and notice the new year's celebration fireworks display too lol:

I had almost forgotten about this bike until yesterday Muneem and I had a discussion about this thread and thought what we can contribute to it. He asked if I had seen this bike and I remembered I had even taken pics of it in my cell phone. I had to dig old back up files and voila it was still there. These pics were taken long back, in the VGA cell phone camera era hence the poor quality of the pics.

It is a Royal Enfield with Honda City headlights, Honda Dio tail lights, a pulsar tank, after market Ambassador mirrors and the usual twin exhausts.
Does Wierd get any wierder than this??

The best bit???? It is owned by a Doctor who rides it 32kms a day, to the hospital and back, at night, of course.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivekji05 (Post 1132123)
The best bit???? It is owned by a Doctor who rides it 32kms a day, to the hospital and back, at night, of course.

:eek: A doctor riding that kind of bike
This is the worst mod I have ever seen on a bulllet. I can just think and laugh what patients must be thinking when they see doctor coming on this bike. Doc. needs :deadhorse for sure

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivekji05 (Post 1132123)
I had almost forgotten about this bike until yesterday Muneem and I had a discussion about this thread and thought what we can contribute to it.
---

Gosh, that is absolutely disgusting! :(