Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Mumbai

View Poll Results: I have personally used their services and would rate them as:
Highly Recommended 70 68.63%
Recommended 30 29.41%
NOT Recommended 2 1.96%
Voters: 102. You may not vote on this poll

Old 15th June 2020, 12:35   #121
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Car Batteries, Home delivery & installation - Batterybhai.com & other online vendors

Batterybhai delivered the wrong UPS battery (deliberately very late in the night), my dad had no option but to get it fitted. I checked in the morning and realised it, but then that very day there was lock-down (day1) and I did not pursue it
Quote:
Originally Posted by HKP View Post
Does anyone have experience in ordering battery online during or after Lock down?
Old 17th June 2020, 14:08   #122
BHPian

Default Re: Car Batteries, Home delivery & installation - Batterybhai.com & other online vendors

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp1975 View Post
How old was the battery you got ? bookyourbattery is 250/- cheaper than batterywale for my Punto battery.

The last time I bought from batterybhai , they delivered a battery less than a month old and their service was quite good. I have no experience with bookyourbattery but I understand these are all aggregators having tie-ups with local shops.
Battery manufacturing date was May 2019, Bought it on 11th June 2019.

It's completed one year last week, working absolutely fine, even did a extended J&K trip covering Srinagar, Ladakh, Manali & back from my home town Bangalore, Battery working fine.

Attaching the battery purchase images also
Attached Thumbnails
Car Batteries, Home delivery & installation - Batterybhai.com & other online vendors-battery1.jpg  

Car Batteries, Home delivery & installation - Batterybhai.com & other online vendors-battery2.jpg  

Car Batteries, Home delivery & installation - Batterybhai.com & other online vendors-battery3.jpg  

Car Batteries, Home delivery & installation - Batterybhai.com & other online vendors-battery4.jpg  

Car Batteries, Home delivery & installation - Batterybhai.com & other online vendors-battery5.jpg  

Old 3rd July 2020, 16:44   #123
BHPian

My 3 year old Exide battery in CBR250r gave up yesterday although I religiously warmed up the bike every week during the lockdown period. Decided to try the Amaron AGM battery through Batterybhai.com after going through this thread. Placed the order today at 2:30 pm and the battery is already installed in under 2 hours from the order time despite of the lockdown conditions in my area. The battery was manufactured in June 2020 so again kudos. Price was INR 1420 with exchange against the MRP of INR 1777. Overall, a very satisfied first experience.

On a side note, I was thinking about buying a jumper cable to jump start the bike with my other bike or car battery. But happy I got the new battery instead for the CBR250 which should be good for another 2-3 years and serve me well untill I part with it
Attached Thumbnails
Car Batteries, Home delivery & installation - Batterybhai.com & other online vendors-img_20200703_162551.jpg  

Last edited by camitesh : 3rd July 2020 at 16:46. Reason: Typo

Most Viewed