Team-BHP - Tata Zest : Official Review
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Official New Car Reviews (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/official-new-car-reviews/)
-   -   Tata Zest : Official Review (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/official-new-car-reviews/153946-tata-zest-official-review-19.html)

I got 1700 points. Tough questions, huh!
BTW, internet was too slow for me to google the answersstupid:

^I scored 1600.

The Level 2 - Slogan requires you to give them access to your Twitter/FB account to post on behalf. And they say adding both the accounts 'increases' chances of winning.

They'll prolly choose the smart auto-enthu guys from the score and I guess that 50 Character 'Slogan' would be what they tweet/post on participants behalf, tagging themselves.

The wise decision of participating/not is left to you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrammarNazi (Post 3502722)

They'll prolly choose the smart auto-enthu guys from the score and I guess that 50 Character 'Slogan' would be what they tweet/post on participants behalf, tagging themselves.

The wise decision of participating/not is left to you.

I got this in an email
Tata Zest : Official Review-tatamotors_welcome.jpg

Excellent review guys! After the Tata Safari / Storme this is the only other car from Tata stable that has me excited. The proposition of Diesel Automatic is mouth watering. I will be even more excited and take a plunge if it also gets introduced in the Bolt. There website does not indicate if Bolt will come with Diesel AMT. It will be the perfect office commute vehicle. Having one sedan already in the family a diesel automatic hatch will be best bet. And kudos to Tata for launching an exciting product

Got 1900 points. Lets see what happens next.

By the way am going to the nearest showroom around noon to see the car and probably book it.

Exciting day ahead!

Aditya and Rehaan thanks for great detailed review, you guys are fantastic.

Saw the car in person at Inorbit Vashi & took a small test drive.
I must admit, looks smashing from outside & very premium inside.
Many have commented on similarity with Vista/Manza, I found hard to find anything except the door pads probably.
Waiting for launch & price announcement which is happening later today.

I must say Tata is doing everything possible to change their image this time. They have transformed the product & are doing the same in marketing department (these events are managed by wizcraft)
I am sure customers will get to see similar changes in after sales & service departments as well.
BTW as per the sales guy from Fortune cars present at the event, they have got appx 100 bookings. Deliveries for MT versions are likely to begin by end of Aug & for AMT by November.

Tata has a winner on hand this time :thumbs up

Hi, Can anybody please share the webcast link for the Zest launch? not able to find it on Tata Motors website.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gauravdgr8 (Post 3503201)

By the way am going to the nearest showroom around noon to see the car and probably book it.

Exciting day ahead!

I called up concorde dairy circle.They said the media launch is today but the car will be available on display only tomorrow.:confused:

I scored 2000 points in the challengenext competition, with 3 minutes to spare. It took me to a new window and asked me to enter my email address to proceed and then nothing happened.

Guys while this is the Zest thread but couldn't resist from asking -- when is the bolt expected ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by narayan (Post 3503397)
Guys while this is the Zest thread but couldn't resist from asking -- when is the bolt expected ?

According to someone I know from industry, it is not coming before the onset of 2015.

If the Zest does well, then the Bolt launch will be a little delayed. Maybe by November end, as Tata would like to grab market share during the festive season. If the Zest (both Revotron and diesel AMT) fails to make a mark, then expect the Bolt by October. I have been told this by a reliable source in the industry.

Quote:

Originally Posted by //M (Post 3503423)
If the Zest does well, then the Bolt launch will be a little delayed. Maybe by November end, as Tata would like to grab market share during the festive season. If the Zest (both Revotron and diesel AMT) fails to make a mark, then expect the Bolt by October. I have been told this by a reliable source in the industry.

Read this in a ZigWheels advertorial, Bolt is delayed to yearly next year.

Article:
Tata Zest : Official Review-bolt.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by saket77 (Post 3503413)
According to someone I know from industry, it is not coming before the onset of 2015.

Quote:

Originally Posted by //M (Post 3503423)

I was really looking forward to trade in my Vista with the Bolt. This vehicle is for my family use and after the Storme entered our lives last year, my family is a total Tata fan now ( I am still now :D ). The wait will have to be longer then.

Guys, any links to the launch of ZEST?

Tata should be doing a all-guns-blazing media event to launch the Zest to push the interest and enthusiasm even further.