Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Old 16th January 2019, 23:34   #136
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Renault Captur : Official Review

https://www.autocarindia.com/car-new...25-lakh-411147

Huge discounts on the slow selling Captur to the tune of ₹ 2.5L on the Platine variant...
Attached Thumbnails
Renault Captur : Official Review-renault-captur-aci.jpg  

Durango Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2019, 17:09   #137
BHPian

Have been facing this erratic behaviour from the front wipers. It would slow down dramatically occasionally (as if like in slow motion), and gradually stop moving after some time. And would be ok after restarting it a few times. Has anyone faced a similar problem?

May be on another car? Would you think this is a problem with the wiper motor or something entangled in it? Had given it to the service centre a few weeks ago for the regular service, but they did not do anything on this as it seemed to be working well at the service centre. With monsoon round the corner, don't want to take a chance.
Sachin Bhatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2019, 13:51   #138
Tgo
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachin Bhatt View Post
Would you think this is a problem with the wiper motor or something entangled in it?
Seems like it. It could be that the linkage bushings have something stuck or there might be some accumulation of leaves etc in the cowl area. Do you park under a tree quite often? They should open up the plastic cowl cover and check the linkages thoroughly.
Tgo is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2019, 12:43   #139
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavi View Post
I am seeing lot of Capturs now a days on road. I was wondering what has changed in the recent past for people to purchase the Captur all of a sudden. The discounts may be one of the reasons for the same.
I have seen only one Captur in Bangalore in many months. However on a week long visit to Kerala I spotted quite a few on the roads there. I feel there are regional variations.
drjkonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd June 2019, 14:26   #140
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drjkonline View Post
I have seen only one Captur in Bangalore in many months. However on a week long visit to Kerala I spotted quite a few on the roads there. I feel there are regional variations.
Noticed the same. I saw a few in KL as opposed to 3/4 which I noticed (apart from mine) in Blr. Felt KL had found the appetite for this vehicle
sriturl is offline   Reply With Quote