Attached Thumbnails
Tata Harrier : Official Review-img_1722.jpeg  

Tata Harrier : Official Review-img_1723.png  

XRoader_001 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th November 2023, 15:41   #1427
Senior - BHPian

Re: Tata Harrier : Official Review

Harrier owners a query.

Can someone share the cost of the 24 month or 30k kms servicing? My vehicle is due for servicing in the first week of Dec.

Plus anybody got the OEM High beam H7 bulbs changed at the Tata workshops? They are offering the Blaupunkt LED bulbs 110W costing Rs 6800 with a 2 year warranty.
Old 26th November 2023, 12:32   #1428

@ghodlur 30k is major service. I think service cost can go upto around 20k.

Better to join the Mumbai Harrier Owner group. They can provide more answers around your area.
Goutsdk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th November 2023, 19:10   #1429

NH-44 traversed 3 times in 2 years in my 2021 Harrier

So i bought my Harrier XT+ during the pandemic in June 2021 and have done some major road trips since traversing the length and breadth of Bharat, clocking 27k Kms in a little over 2 years of ownership.

The experience with my "Harry puttar" for each of those 27k Kms has been nothing short of amazing and adventurous. This post will list out my overall ownership experience so far.

Took delivery in Panchkula in June 2021 while i was working from home during the pandemic. Immediately planned a trip to Chanshal pass in Himachal as it was the biggest item in my bucket list at that time considering the limited options available due to the pandemic and I was rearing to get behind the wheel.

Since then, I have traversed NH-44 from Dehradun to Hyderabad and back 3 times over and the experience has been enthralling to say the least. The 3000 odd toll paid is worth every paisa and the NH is absolutely immaculate and a pleasure to drive on!

Harry puttar has never given me any trouble on any of these trips and I have absolutely no concerns with the vehicle. Never faced any software issues till date and the vehicle is a pure mile muncher.
Have done a couple of Hyd- Goa trips and a trip to Munnar as well during this period. My 5 year old daughter absolutely loves travelling in this car and we can go for 12 hours a day without feeling any tiredness or fatigue - driver and passengers!. Have done the 2000 odd Km journey from Dehradun to hyd in 2 days - driving 12 hours each day back to back and i did not face any tiredness at all, thats how good the vehice is in my opinion.

Planning a trip to NorthEast early next year and will share my experience with this amazing community! Happy motoring.
Baida is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th November 2023, 23:04   #1430

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghodlur View Post
Harrier owners a query.

Can someone share the cost of the 24 month or 30k kms servicing? My vehicle is due for servicing in the first week of Dec.

Plus anybody got the OEM High beam H7 bulbs changed at the Tata workshops? They are offering the Blaupunkt LED bulbs 110W costing Rs 6800 with a 2 year warranty.
Just had 30k service done last month. Cost 20k. No add ons, just basic 30k service- oils, filters, balancing, alignment. They did replace a c mount bolt as per tata recommendation.
Baida is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st December 2023, 15:03   #1431
BHPian

I never knew that service for Harrier BS6 is so expensive. This is my BIL's car and I volunteered to get the car serviced. The car has done only 21k kms.

The original quote was for 25K, few items repeated from last service (checkup) that happened in Sept 2023! Got all of them removed. Even with basic filters, oil, service charge, DEF top up the estimate is at 18K!

The car has always been serviced at Sagar Motors, G.Noida. I was shocked to see the car having non-OEM pads! The mechanic, SA kept arguing that we have got the pads changed outside! I am very certain that the pads were replaced during previous service or the part changed and these folks are unaware.

I am looking for help from BHPians, can someone confirm if the pads are non-oem?

Tata Harrier : Official Review-img_9480.jpeg

Tata Harrier : Official Review-img_9478.jpeg

Tata Harrier : Official Review-img_9477.jpeg

Tata Harrier : Official Review-img_9476.jpeg

Last edited by sinharishi : 21st December 2023 at 15:05.
Old 1st January 2024, 11:31   #1432
BHPian

I hit the three year mark on my Harrier this week. This meant I had to get my car serviced for the 36 month / 45000 kms service. My car has run 30K only. As it is under extended warranty I chose to get the scheduled service done. I was in chennai this week so got the service done at Gurudev Motors, Arumbakkam.
The 36 month service involved getting steering hydraulic fluid reservoir to be replaced apart from the regular service. They also replaced coolant and cleaned all 4 brakes. Pads were good so did not replace any.

Total service cost was 19052 INR. Its a bit in the steeper side IMHO.
BlackMambaXX is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks