Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd September 2022, 10:53   #496
BHPian

Re: Low pressure warning in Venue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehsank78 View Post
any idea how to reset them?
Not sure if it’s the same, but I had to fill to 35psi on my Kia Sonet to reset the TPMS warning. I then released the pressure to 33psi once the warning got cleared.
Old 30th September 2022, 13:52   #497
BHPian

Re: Hyundai Venue : Official Review

35,000 kms completed on my SX+DCT. The tires were shot, so replaced them.

After taking much more considerations and opinions from other Bhpian's and friends, I decided to chuck the Ceat's and went all out for the Continental UC6 in stock size, 215/60/16.

I just ran around 50kms with the new tires and cannot comment about performance yet. I will update the same in due course

More about it here: https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-...ml#post5412417

The 35k run Ceat Securadrive.
Hyundai Venue : Official Review-img4151.jpg

The TPMS, even though lowline has been very useful.
Hyundai Venue : Official Review-img3475original.jpg

35,000 mark.
Hyundai Venue : Official Review-img3537.jpg

The new Conti UC6.
Hyundai Venue : Official Review-img4233.jpg

Hyundai Venue : Official Review-img4234.jpg

Hyundai Venue : Official Review-img4236.jpg

Hyundai Venue : Official Review-img4237.jpg

Hyundai Venue : Official Review-img4242.jpg
Xaos636 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd November 2022, 09:44   #498
BHPian

Paddle Shifters attempted installation on older venue

I attempted a paddle shift installation from the newer Venue's and have documented it here. I had read about some people wanting to try it out here, and rather than waiting, I went ahead and tried it.
https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-...ml#post5431795

This thread has gone into quite a mute mode with no updates from owner's. Guess they are busy enjoying the car.
Xaos636 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th November 2022, 11:20   #499
Senior - BHPian

Any pre 2022 Venue owners upgraded headlights? Any recommendations?
I am still running with stock bulbs (DCT, SXO 2019).
Old 16th November 2022, 10:02   #500
BHPian

Has anyone changed the wipers on their 2019 Hyundai Venue 1.0 SX DCT? Please can you tell me the size you bought? There are conflicting reports on the internet and I don't want to buy the wrong size.

I was thinking of buy the Bosch replacement wipers from Amazon. Thanks in advance.
Old 16th November 2022, 17:19   #501

Quote:
Originally Posted by agbenny View Post
Any pre 2022 Venue owners upgraded headlights? Any recommendations?
I am still running with stock bulbs (DCT, SXO 2019).
See https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-...ml#post5439057
Old 24th November 2022, 13:53   #502
BHPian

Lodging this post as a data entry so that if any member of Team-BHP faces this issue in the future, they have a reference point.

The rear view camera in my venue, top model, 2019 stopped working in November 2022.
When I engage the reverse gear, a black screen shows up. When the issue arose, sometimes the camera would work and then sometimes black screen would show up. Now , the black screen is permanent.
It turns out, I had bought one of the first Venues in town back then and extended warranty wasn't offered. Thus, it wasn't offered as far as I remember and then it skipped my mind to buy it.
After checking the fuse or wiring, everything has been diagnosed to be ok. Seems the camera module is gone. To tell you honestly, I don't believe that to be the case since it was going on and off in the initial phase when the problem arose.
The rear camera replacement is being quoted at Rs 29,670/-

Almost Rs 30,000 for the official accessory, and I don't wish to go for a Chinese one.
Maybe I make a claim under the zero dep policy in a day or two and hope they approve the claim.
smilenow is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th November 2022, 15:23   #503
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilenow View Post
The rear camera replacement is being quoted at Rs 29,670/-
Almost Rs 30,000 for the official accessory, and I don't wish to go for a Chinese one.
Maybe I make a claim under the zero dep policy in a day or two and hope they approve the claim.
The ASCs are a joke now a days, but good that it will mean competent FNGs will have a good future.

Trust me - the OEM replacement part will also be Chinese mostly (Anyway - your OEM camera has failed within 2 years, what's wrong with Chinese quality then ). I suggest you visit an FNG and get it investigated. Often these parts malfunction due to either loose connections OR due to rats damaging the wiring that runs along the cars length (inside pillars and roof liners etc. Best that another genuine person checks this thoroughly.

If indeed the camera is found to be faulty - get it replaced with a cheap Chinese HD camera - they are good. I'm using already in 2 of my cars. Simply not worth spending anything over INR 1-2K for a reversing camera in a car.

As for claim - a faulty camera will not be claimable in insurance. You'll need to show an accidental damage. Getting a claim approved for a non functional camera to be replaced under insurance, will technically be a fraud per se.
Reinhard is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 19th December 2022, 20:43   #504
BHPian

It's always a worrying moment when you see a warning light pop up on your dashboard. For me, this morning was no different. As I started my car to head to the office, I noticed the orange check engine oil warning light on my 2019 Hyundai Venue 1.0 SX MT dashboard. On top of that, I could feel a noticeable drop in pickup.

I immediately headed to the service centre to get it checked out. After some diagnostics, the technicians told me that the turbo lock had become disconnected. This explained the drop in pickup and the warning light on my dashboard.

Thankfully, the technicians were able to fix the issue by reconnecting the turbo lock. I was back on the road in no time, feeling relieved and grateful for the timely intervention of the service centre.
Caffeinated_Owl is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th January 2023, 12:52   #505
BHPian

I own 2019 batch venue DCT and it had door vibrations from the beginning. I got the door damping done and it was fine for 2 years, but recently it has started vibrating again. The local technician in Karol baug suggested me to get the door replaced ( the inner plastic part).
Has anyone else faced this issue? What is the solution for this? I know it's a very small issue but it's annoying as hell for me. Please suggest.
Old 7th February 2023, 23:08   #506
BHPian

Some software update is available that I cannot install. Am getting a message asking to check the storage device. Can someone let me know how to go about this Please.

Am also getting Android auto error wrt date time mismatch. Not sure what's happening.
Old 9th February 2023, 10:08   #507

Any facing issue with the google maps in carplay ? I have noticed a lag of around 5 to 10 seconds in turn by turn navigation if i use google maps in carplay. This lag is noticed after 10 minutes of driving. Once the lag kicks in the entire head unit slows down. it takes time to register touch on the Head unit along with changing tracks etc.
Mine is a 2021 model with DCT.
Old 11th February 2023, 09:55   #508
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFS2024 View Post
Some software update is available that I cannot install. Am getting a message asking to check the storage device. Can someone let me know how to go about this Please.

Am also getting Android auto error wrt date time mismatch. Not sure what's happening.
Bumping up this post again to see if anybody has any input? Do we have to visit the service centre to get the software update done?
Old 19th March 2023, 19:15   #509

Hello Everyone! Intro and about Hyundai Venue Front Grill Mod

Firstly, I would like to thank the moderator's group for accepting me here!

I have a very quick question, and my sincere apologies if it is already there and I am not aware of it! I tried checking and couldn't spot anything close.

I recently have done the following modifications to my 3-year-old Venue 1.0 Turbo DCT (White)

-Caliper Painting by professionals
-LED kit for headlight and Fogs
-And a few other like floor lamination, leather seating, etc

A *key question* here is I changed my front grill to RS Style aftermarket full black, which I loved on the White car, and I wanted to know if this change would cause any Insurance issues or any other functional impact. I should have asked this before, but I want to know about it.

Many thanks in advance for all of your replies!

Happy remaining Saturday and Sunday!
Attached Thumbnails
Hyundai Venue : Official Review-d4421ae9e67d403aba1cf1d44377f8d0.jpg  

Old 20th March 2023, 19:03   #510

4th year is made free due to corona in between I guess. No clear reasoning but 4th year extension given.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks