Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Search this Thread
Old 9th December 2022, 17:13   #61
BHPian

Re: 2022 Hyundai Venue Facelift Review

I was just browsing through Hyundai India's website (https://www.hyundai.com/in/en) and I was a bit surprised to see no DCT option mentioned in the Transmission Options of the Venue.
I think it's a mistake.
Attached Thumbnails
2022 Hyundai Venue Facelift Review-hyundai-mistake.png  

drive1987 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th December 2022, 00:45   #62

Can anyone tell me about the 1.2 ltr Petrol Sx Manual option? I've been thinking about it but the review doesn't include it. My running is not going to be much except the occasional long tours so going for diesel doesn't make sense. Went to the showroom to check it out and get the quotation and it is costing Rs.12.70 lakhs but is missing features such as cruise control, automatic IRVMs, alloy wheels, 6 airbags. Should I go for it?
Old 25th January 2023, 14:14   #63

Hello Everyone,
This is my first post on Team BHP and I would love to share my experience with the New Hyundai Venue for all the newcomers.
I purchased the Hyundai Venue SX 1.2L Petrol MT in November 2022 and have covered approximately 1k kms. Since my highway running was low I chose this engine. It is perfect to ride in city conditions. The car is perfectly sized, the clutch response is smooth and the steering is really light.
The only complaint I have is they should have provided Rear Washer and Wiper with this, the rest of the features like Alloy wheels, cruise control, etc. are feel good factors and can be given a skip.
Old 26th January 2023, 16:19   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssoni.1411 View Post
The only complaint I have is they should have provided Rear Washer and Wiper with this
Both of these can be retrofitted in Hyundai cars, there is a guy in Navi Mumbai who does this and many other mods he also have a YouTube channel.

Old 29th January 2023, 19:59   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drax559 View Post
Can anyone tell me about the 1.2 ltr Petrol Sx Manual option? I've been thinking about it but the review doesn't include it. My running is not going to be much except the occasional long tours so going for diesel doesn't make sense. Went to the showroom to check it out and get the quotation and it is costing Rs.12.70 lakhs but is missing features such as cruise control, automatic IRVMs, alloy wheels, 6 airbags. Should I go for it?
I purchased the Hyundai Venue SX 1.2L Petrol MT in November 2022 and have covered approximately 1k kms. Since my highway running was low I chose this engine. It is perfect to ride in city conditions. The car is perfectly sized, the clutch response is smooth and the steering is really light. City Mileage has been between 10-11 and I have not done any highway tours but I am expecting it to be around 14. Since power delivery is very linear, highway you will have to pull it a lot more.
The only complaint I have is they should have provided Rear Washer and Wiper with this, the rest of the features like Alloy wheels, cruise control, etc. are feel good factors and can be given a skip.

Most Viewed