Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th March 2024, 18:59   #256
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Re: 2024 Hyundai Creta Facelift Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om_p View Post
My name is Om purswani , follower of Team-BHP since 2013 when I first landed here through Google search and since then I am addicted to it like all other BHPians.
Thanks to Mods for approving my membership.
Hello Om,
Welcome to the TBHP family. Your car looks awesome.

Can you please share the details of the quote and discount, if any, provided by the dealer? Have you bought the insurance from outside? How much does it cost? Have you done the PPF for the entire car and how much you paid for it?

I am also on the fence between New Verna DCT and FL Creta IVT.

Thanks.

Last edited by Chetan_Rao : 27th March 2024 at 20:23. Reason: Please proofread posts before submitting. Thanks.
Old 27th March 2024, 20:30   #257
BHPian

Quote:
Hi to all BHPians,

Added another Hyundai to the garage, previous one being the 2017 Verna MT Diesel. After a 2 month long wait, just got the delivery of the facelift Creta Titan Grey SX(O) AT Diesel from Kothari Hyundai, Shankar Sheth branch, Pune.
Welcome to the forum and heartiest congratulations on your new car. Looks beautiful! The titan grey is indeed a very underrated color which suits the Creta. It was our first preference when we bought our Creta in 2021, but had to settle for the white due to long waiting.

Wishing you many happy and safe travels with your new car!
Col Mehta is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th March 2024, 21:07   #258

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridersam View Post
Congratulations OM on your newest ride. Looks sweet indeed.

Question on the above - did you get the full body PPF or partial? And if you could share some details on time it took, cost and any other info.
Yes, I got the full PPF. It cost me Rs. 80000
Brand name - Ultraguard comes with a 5yrs warranty. Took 3 days for ppf and repainting of door handles .

Quote:
Originally Posted by satish.gawai View Post
Can you please share the details of the quote and discount, if any, provided by the dealer? Have you bought the insurance from outside? How much does it cost? Have you done the PPF for the entire car and how much you paid for it?
Thank you for the warm welcome.

Creta doesn’t have any discounts, but my SA Sidhant Patil helped me match the insurance quote, which cost me Rs. 63k with all the necessary add-ons.

Yes, full PPF.

Brand name - Ultraguard with 5yrs warranty
Rs. 80k

Last edited by Turbanator : 8th April 2024 at 19:47. Reason: Back to Back posts merged. quoted posts trimmed. spell
Om_p is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th March 2024, 07:28   #259
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Thank you for the warm welcome.
Fl creta doesn’t have any discounts but my SA sidhant patil helped me match the insurance quote which cost me Rs. 63k with all the necessary add ons.
Yes full PPF.
Brand name - ultraguard with 5yrs warranty
Rs. 80k
Congrats on the car. Mind sharing few pics of GFX floor mats? Also, does it feel plasticky unlike Kagu 3D mats?
naveen.raju is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th March 2024, 11:27   #260

Quote:
Hi to all BHPians,

Love the grey interiors. Definitely a head turner especially because the facelift Creta in grey is rare as of now. Will update soon about how it drives. Cheers and Drive safe.
Congratulations on this beauty! It looks fab in Grey, Yes head turner indeed!
Looking forward to your ownership and driving experience.
Safe driving!
Old 29th March 2024, 18:30   #261
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallracer View Post
@deovrat , @atluri_rkc , @Aviator_guy , @satya_ip - Thank you very much guys, deeply appreciate your inputs.

I negotiated with the dealer and closed the insurace at 45k (inclusive of tax) with all the points covered.
@tallracer I got a quotation from ICICI Lombard for 47,887 to be precise. It includes Basic OD premium, third party premium, Return to Invoice, Zero Dep cover, PA cover for Owner Driver, Road Side Assistance, Key Protection cover, Consumables.

I asked the ICICI person to add all possible add-ons because dealer had quoted around 83k for same add-ons and wanted to get all possible add-ons. So saving on the premium is 35k+.

Dealer agreed to match this without any issues. His only ask was to take it from them NOT from outside. I agreed to it as do not want any problems during claims in future and got all the covers at my price.
satya_ip is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th March 2024, 12:14   #262

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJGadget View Post
Hello All,

We are on the verge of finalizing Creta Sx (O) ivt Petrol variant. While officially dealer claims waiting period of 3-4 months they have confirmed to provide the same in about months time.

We were earlier looking to go for Black or new Green color, however one of the dealer pointed out that its more difficult to maintain a dark color car than a light color one.
Further he has one White color with him and he is ready to give that in a 15 days, which is the nominal time required for making payment and getting the Registration done.

Thanks in Advance...
Thanks to all the members for the quick response, we have booked the car, got the PDI done yesterday.
All set to get it in couple of days, as loan payment will be done today. Hoping to get car in first week but dealer is insisting to take delivery on starting day of Navratri which is on 10th April. I am reasonably ok with that.

On the accessories front yesterday he advised on few items, need help on those:

1. Carpet Lamination - is it beneficial to go for this one, as I am looking to go for just 3D mats for now from dealer instead of lamination, and if required to do it from outside.

2. Anti Rust Coating - This I am getting it done from dealer, any idea how we check if they have indeed done this or not.

3. Fog Lamps - Accessories team showed some pic of new Creta wherein they have fitted Fog lamps, do we really need it, and if anyone has installed could you help on the cost and benefits of the same.

4. Creamic Paint vs PPF - I have bought a white color and I have covered parking do we still need to get either of this? Also, any reference here in Mumbai if anyone has got it done and pricing for the same.

5. Any other recommendation for accessories which we should get it from dealer.

Thanks

PS: The VIN details which was shared by dealer is on WhatsApp, and we got the PDI done of same vehilce, but there is not written document of that VIN being allocated to me. When I asked dealer, he said it will come in RTO receipt and Final invoicing time only. Just a slight doubt is there any chances dealer can change the VIN at last moment.
Old 30th March 2024, 13:12   #263
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJGadget View Post
4. Creamic Paint vs PPF - I have bought a white color and I have covered parking do we still need to get either of this? Also, any reference here in Mumbai if anyone has got it done and pricing for the same.
I have silver Creta and never felt the need of any coating to keep it shining. I too have covered parking. Not sure if it is worth spending money for coating on light colors like silver or white.
Aviator_guy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st March 2024, 05:00   #264
BHPian

Hey everyone!

So I thought I will write my entire car buying journey. TeamBHP has been of immense help with the whole process and I have been posting about it since last year.

The Search

So I owned a Grand i10 since 2014. But wanted to change the car to a new one since last year. Finally, my friend (who was also looking for his first car) and I started checking out various cars and visiting showrooms for test drives. But I was super confused.

I wrote a very detailed post about it back in May of 2023. Mentioned what all I tested and my thoughts about every SUV I tested. I am not re-writing it here but if anyone wants to read that one, it can be found here (Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Jeep Compass vs others)

Both my friend and I decided on the Creta and finally booked it. I booked the SX(O) and he booked the SX variant. I would have loved the new one. Alas, it was still a year away and I didn't want to wait so much.

2024 Hyundai Creta Facelift Review-4.png

But then due to a close family emergency I had to postpone my decision to buy the car. The SA was very nice and helped me cancel my booking easily and refunded the entire amount.

Time passed and then in July the new Seltos dropped. I liked the Creta in general due to better comfort, suspension and given that I was a Hyundai user for over 10 years. Still, was excited for the Seltos reveal. They have a very nice marketing team. The Seltos revealed and I just loved the interiors! It had everything I wanted and which was missing in the old Creta (360 degree camera, ADAS etc). I booked it instantly using the K-Code thing they launched at that time.

Went to checkout the car and loved the green colour. Even took it for a test drive later. But I don't think one test drive was enough to decide on the comfort level. It was the DCT Turbo and it was a thrilling experience to drive it!

2024 Hyundai Creta Facelift Review-2.jpeg

Then came the problems. The Kia SA was kind of useless. He had 0 knowledge about stuff and was not as helpful as the previous Hyundai SA I had. Nevertheless, I kept waiting for the car. I thought only 1900 or so people booked the Seltos via the K Code and they would get priority delivery. Oh boy, was I wrong. I booked in July and there was no car in sight till September. While everyone else who booked directly via the dealer were getting deliveries everywhere, my car was no were in sight. Even though I booked via K Code, I did a booking via the dealer too. But still no progress. This made me angry as a customer and specially about Kia in general.

Finally, in September, my patience dam broke when the SA told me that the car would come by end of October. I instantly cancelled the booking. I was anyway not very comfortable with the Seltos because it was only available in Turbo and DCT in the top model. I did not want to go with DCT as most of my driving is within city. Also, the budget was over stretching to 23.5 or something. The delay in delivery and the bad experience from the showroom gave me another excuse to just cancel it. I thought it's already October and new Creta should drop next year. So I dropped all my plans to buy a car that year. Even the refund experience was so bad compared to what I faced at the Hyundai showroom. The SA told me that they cannot refund via online and I have to go to their showroom to collect the cheque. They also deducted Rs 2500 or something.

Then came January and Hyundai dropped the announcement for the new Creta. My eyes lit up again and the urge to buy the car re-ignited. As soon as I saw the car reveal, I fell in love with it and instantly called up my old Hyundai SA (the good fellow). I told him I want to book it instantly. Visited the showroom by end of January to check the car out in person and booked it then and there itself. The SA promised me that I should get the delivery by end of February. During the booking, I got some mats and mud guards added as free gifts too. With the option of upgrading to a 3D mat at a discount during delivery. I booked the dual tone SX(O) IVT version as my mom always loved dual tones very much. Was kind of sad that only black and white dual tone was available and no silver option.

2024 Hyundai Creta Facelift Review-img_6058.jpg

After Booking

The first thing I did after booking was finding ways to sell my old car. I tried both Cars24 and Spinny. The quotation they give on the site is useless and is always on the higher side. They come and evaluate the car first and then give a proper final quotation. I went ahead with Spinny as their quotation was better and the entire experience was pleasant. They block Rs 10k till the car registration is also transferred at the RTO. But everything happened very smoothly and I highly recommend Spinny. Finally, with a heavy heart, bid farewell to my first car Here is the final image before the Spinny executive took the car away.

2024 Hyundai Creta Facelift Review-1.png

As promised, the car arrived by the end of February and my SA called me up for a PDI. I visited the stock yard and did a through PDI of the entire car. Checked all panels. Checked the panel gaps. Ensured that the km was low in the odometer (it was around 28 kms or something). Made sure all electronics were working correctly. Recorded a video of the entire process just for reference too. I would always recommend doing a PDI before taking delivery of a new car.

2024 Hyundai Creta Facelift Review-5.jpeg2024 Hyundai Creta Facelift Review-6.png

One thing I was pleasantly surprised about during the PDI was the chrome door handles. So on the official site, the dual tone versions don't have chrome handles even in the top trim. That is mostly cause most dual tones don't have chrome handles. But when I went to do the PDI, I saw that all the handles were in chrome. Now this might be cause this is the first batch of cars and they went an extra mile or something haha. Before the PDI, I tried searching for the new creta dual tone all over the internet but couldn't find a single image.

Here is the official image vs the handles on my car

2024 Hyundai Creta Facelift Review-altaswhitedualtone_0.png 2024 Hyundai Creta Facelift Review-7.png

The Delivery

Another surprising thing happened was that the dealer asked me to get the insurance from outside. He even helped me get the ICICI insurance at a discounted rate. It has most of the essential add ons. PolicyBazaar was quoting it around 59k and I got it at 52k. I wrote a separate thread on this which can be found here (Surprise! My SA is recommending me to buy Insurance from outside)

I was happy with the PDI and went ahead for the delivery. When the first car was purchased, I was not in town so never experienced the car delivery process. I was as excited as a baby getting a new toy.

2024 Hyundai Creta Facelift Review-8.png

The delivery experience was also pretty smooth. They did all the formalities and explained the basics to me. I got the free mud guards and instead of taking the normal mats, I upgraded to the 3D ones at a discount. This was actually a mistake to be honest. The official 3D mats from Hyundai don't cover the dead pedal area in the footwell. Where as most other 3D mats online do. (though they come at double the price). I think that is a must as the original carpet area is getting exposed whenever I keep my feet on the dead pedal.

I was contemplating getting some coating done but most of them were quoting me too high. Like Ceramic Pro quoted me 50k for ceramic quoting. I wanted to get PPF done initially but I read at a lot of places that PPF on white does tend to appear yellowish after some time due to oxidation. I will most probably get selective PPF done like on the ORVMs and doors (cause I got a doggo). But will get this done later. Even if I do it now, they will do paint correction so I thought why not do it later and try to maintain the paint myself (later on this).

I also did purchase the official screen protector from Hyundai. The dealer told me that his team won't be able to fix it and I didn't trust them much to ensure it's bubble free. So I installed it myself and it was pretty easy.

Review

I have been driving the car for the past 15 days and only clocked 450kms till now. But I just love it! I have been driving a manual all this time and an upgrade to automatic was anyway a big upgrade. Manual has it's own fun but to be honest I just fell in love with driving an automatic. It takes out all the stress from driving in the city, specially with a bumper to bumper traffic and so many speed breakers everywhere.

The car seating position is great. The electronic seating adjustment option is nice to have. I didn't have these many options with a manual seat. Like adjusting thigh support for example. The CVT drives butter smooth and the entire drive experience is very relaxed. The sports mode makes it a bit peppy but am not going above 2-2.5 rpm for now till the engine breaking period is over.

The new connected displays look great. I find this to be better than the Seltos for some reason. I am able to see the instrument cluster properly from my seating position and also the display console area is a bit bigger vs Seltos. Mind you, the screen sizes are the same though.

The instrument cluster and the infotainment are very crisp and bright. The cluster has all the necessary information which is easy to follow. The infotainment is very user friendly too. I was able to get the hang of it and play around with the settings very easily.

The Bose sound system is amazing. I have always read that people thought the Bose sound system of the Creta was a bit underwhelming but I didn't find it so. The base, treble everything is perfect and very premium sounding. I still haven't played it loudly while driving so can't give a better review yet haha. There are options in the setting which allow you to auto reduce the volume if some safety message comes or while parking.

I found the TPMS to be a bit weird. At first I filled normal air at 33psi. But while driving it showed 35-36psi. So later I got the nitrogen one filled in all the tyres. When I start the car, after driving it for a while it shows 33-34. But then later on sometimes it shows 35-36. May be it depends on the temperature of the tyre too? Am not sure. If someone experienced can comment on this, I will really appreciate it.

360 Degree Camera:

It works brilliantly and is very accurate. I found 3D version of the 360 camera mostly useless for now. For some reason it does not show dogs or humans in that mode. The most useful version was the drone view and the front top view. I have set it in the settings such that whenever the speed is below 10 and something comes near my car, the camera automatically starts along with the front parking sensor. Very useful in super crowded roads.

ADAS:

It amazes me how far we have come in terms of technology. While I was doing the PDI, the Hyundai staff at the stockyard was telling me that adas is useless but after driving it for 15 days, I fell in love with it. The Lane Departure Warning (LDW) automatically activates whenever the lines are available on the road. It kind of assists you in the background and makes you a better drive. Like one day I was coming down from a flyover and I slightly drifted to the centre as the flyover was empty. The steering wheel slightly nudged me back into my lane and showed a message that I was leaving my lane. It's not like an interfering nudge. You can easily overpower it and do whatever you were doing.

The Blind-spot Collision - Avoidance Assist (BCA) & Blind-spot Collision Warning are pretty great to have. Specially, when anyone is opening the doors and a car is coming from behind, it kind of gives an alarm and the ORVMs light up. Also very helpful while driving as it keeps you aware of your blind spots.

The Lane Keeping Assist (LKA) is fun when I am riding on flyovers as they are properly marked. I live in Kolkata and not a lot of roads have proper markings. It just makes the driving more relaxed as the car auto nudges you to turn and keeps in the lane etc. Haven't tried this much in the city and can't wait to hit the highway.

High Beam Assist (HBA) is very easy to switch on. When you switch on the high beam, it first switches on the auto mode. So it automatically aligns the headlights based on the oncoming traffic. I see so many videos of people claiming that creta headlights are not sufficient enough. I found them to be extremely good. Or may be cause I am upgrading from a 10 year old Grandi10 so it feels like a huge upgrade.

Haven't seen much of Leading Vehicle Departure Alert (LVDA) as I usually pay attention and move when the car in front of me moves. I think I only saw this once but again, a good passive thing to have.

The rear collision warning and auto breaking works great. It is sometimes a bit irritating when you are taking a U turn in a busy single way street of Kolkata though. It auto breaks as soon as I am taking a U turn because some cycle or autorickshaw always tries to go past the car. But at least in the back of my mind I know it will always try to prevent any collision if I miss anything. The worst part is when someone is standing behind the car and guiding you to come back. I had to open the window and tell him to move aside haha.

The assistant auto announces children's crossing. You can turn it off in the settings but I have kept it on. It's not that irritating to be honest. I even activated the feature where it announces speed breakers. Is not accurate every time and does miss a breaker here and there. But there are many unmarked speed breakers on Kolkata roads and are very irritating.

One thing I still haven't tested or am afraid to test is forward collision assist. The car was delivered with that switched off by default (or may be the dealer staff did it). Now this includes the features: Forward Collision - Avoidance Assist - Car (FCA-Car) & & Forward Collision Warning (FCW), Forward Collision - Avoidance Assist - Pedestrian (FCA-Ped), Forward Collision - Avoidance Assist - Cycle (FCA-Cyl), Forward Collision - Avoidance Assist - Junction Turning (FCA-JT). The reason I am afriad to test it out in a city like Kolkata is because people just jump in front of the car to cross the roads. Or some random cyclist or an autorickshaw will over take and cut in front of you. What am afraid of is the car will do a sudden break and someone from behind will rear-end me. I have been watching youtube videos about it and it seems it only works at certain speeds and when the collision is imminent. But am still scared. If anyone who has tried this before can share their experience, it will be really helpful.

The drive attention warning only came once when I was driving for more than 1.5 hours as it was office time and most of the roads were jam packed.

Now coming to the best part about ADAS: the Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go (SCC with S&G). It was a bit scary to test it out but now that am getting the hang of it, it's so much fun! I think Hyundai is the only car company which allows smart cruise control activation for speeds above 10 kmph. So in free flowing traffic I just set the speed and the car auto speeds and slows down. It still feels surreal and my feed is hanging over the break just to be safe. You can set the distance to be maintained between the front car. Only drawback is that the minimum distance is also a lot given the distances maintained in the usual city standards. So in bumper to bumper traffic, sometimes I need to stop it and manage it myself. The car behind me starts honking if I don't. May be I need some more time to get used to it. But that is definitely something I can see myself using a lot. Now club that with lane keep assist and its such a comfortable drive. Can't wait to try out the highway.

Bluelink:

I found it to be okay. Using it via Alexa is too cumbersome and useless most of the time. Also, don't know how many times I would pre-start the car to cool it. Only useful feature I found was the surround view of the car when its parked. Maybe any experienced creta/bluelink users can share some more about it.

Some cons:

One of the biggest complains I have for Hyundai is that they haven't provided adequate ambient light in a 20L+ car. They said their customer survey said that most customers don't want it but I think it's just cost cutting. Ambient light does give a very premium feel to the cabin at night. The Alcazar had a similar cabin to the Creta and has such nice ambient lights. They could have given the same thing.

The piano black finish inside the console looks very premium but is very scratch prone. I asked one of the PPF vendors if a ppf can be applied on that. But given that it's electronic, it is not recommended.

Wireless charger - I was pretty intrigued to have a wireless charger as I never even used one at home. But it just heats up the phone and is mostly useless. I was expecting the holes to have some cooling effect but supposedly it doesn't. So I have just switched it off. I think wireless chargers are one of the most over rated features after the cooled glove box.

Wired Apple Car Play - This is such a bummer again. I really hope they can provide some OTA update to connect it wirelessly. Right now I use a short wire to connect to my phone and then I keep the phone in the wireless charger area. It does not even fit properly and is just an inconvenience.

Hyundai Maps - Pretty inaccurate sometimes and the POI suggestions are mostly wrong. Nothing can beat Google maps.

Apart from these, I didn't find any other major negative to be honest.

Regarding Maintenance

I have instructed my society car washer to wash it only once initially. But now I have told him not to wash. I have been going into a rabbit hole on how to wash and maintain the car at home. Seeing so many videos feels like such a therapeutic process.

Also followed the car detailing thread over here (A superb Car cleaning, polishing & detailing guide)

For now, I bought a pressure washer. Turtle Wax foam shampoo and Turtle Ceramic Spray. Haven't yet done the wash myself yet but can't wait to try it out. Let's see how long my enthusiasm lasts to maintain and wash my car on my own. Excited none the less.

Here are some pictures of my beast. Will try to add some more later. Also, I think these are the first pictures of dual tone new creta on teambhp. I was looking for pictures all over the internet after booking but couldn't find any.

Thank you. Hope my experience helps anyone looking to buy a new car. If you have any specific questions, please feel free to ask.

2024 Hyundai Creta Facelift Review-10.png2024 Hyundai Creta Facelift Review-11.png2024 Hyundai Creta Facelift Review-9.png2024 Hyundai Creta Facelift Review-12.png

Last edited by sumeetchawla : 31st March 2024 at 05:12.
sumeetchawla is offline   (21) Thanks
Old 31st March 2024, 14:34   #265
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumeetchawla View Post

One thing I still haven't tested or am afraid to test is forward collision assist. The car was delivered with that switched off by default (or may be the dealer staff did it).
Congratulations on your new car!

Is it possible to keep the other ADAS features switched off too? Or do you need to always turn them off individually each time you restart the car?
Old 31st March 2024, 17:44   #266
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 330i View Post

Is it possible to keep the other ADAS features switched off too? Or do you need to always turn them off individually each time you restart the car?
One can switch ADAS off completely or partially. But I have found Blind spot monitoring and Rear collision warning very useful.

ADAS warning modes are customisable and one can select the mode which they find least intrusive.
Aniket Verma is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 31st March 2024, 22:25   #267
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 330i View Post

Yes, you can turn off everything and it stays like that. Example, the Hyundai guy while giving me a demo switched off the parking assist feature. That's the one where the front parking sensors and camera automatically switches on when the speed is low and there are objects near by. He said that it can be irritating.

I actually like it cause sometimes when I need it, I have to manually press the front parking sensors button. But this way it automatically switches it on which is cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniket Verma View Post
One can switch ADAS off completely or partially. But I have found Blind spot monitoring and Rear collision warning very useful.

ADAS warning modes are customisable and one can select the mode which they find least intrusive.

Hey Aniket, is the Forward Collision thing on at your end? How is your experience with it? I switched it on but still scared to take it out on a crowded Kolkata street full of autos, bikes and cycles criss crossing everywhere.

Last edited by sumeetchawla : 31st March 2024 at 22:26.
sumeetchawla is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st April 2024, 11:26   #268

Hello Guys

Has anyone opted for the SOT Super Package? Also any idea by what time we can opt for this, like in case of SOT we need to opt in before 90days or first service.

Thanks.
Old 1st April 2024, 12:49   #269
BHPian

Quote:
Hey Aniket, is the Forward Collision thing on at your end? How is your experience with it? I switched it on but still scared to take it out on a crowded Kolkata street full of autos, bikes and cycles criss crossing everywhere.
Speaking out of turn here, but the forward collision thing on my Creta SX(O) isn't as intrusive as I thought. At speeds <20 km/hr, its almost off, never seen it operate at those speeds ever. At 20-40 km/hr, had it operate once when an unruly pedestrian tried to cross the street even when my lane had a green signal. I was maybe 15 feet from the person and hit sudden brakes myself when it took over and slammed the brakes even harder
Old 1st April 2024, 13:33   #270
BHPian

Quote:
The CVT drives butter smooth and the entire drive experience is very relaxed. The sports mode makes it a bit peppy but am not going above 2-2.5 rpm for now till the engine breaking period is over.

Congratulations Sumeet for your new car and happy to know that you are happy with its performance so far.

Mine is S(O) IVT. Delivery is on 9th April. Just want to know more about the performance of CVT. How smooth it is and which mode you find it gives best of response. How much is the rubber band effect if you have observed it?

Thanks in Advance and happy driving!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks