Team-BHP - Landmaster And Ambassador Picture Gallery
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Post-War (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/post-war/)
-   -   Landmaster And Ambassador Picture Gallery (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/post-war/43200-landmaster-ambassador-picture-gallery-10.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by karlosdeville (Post 1152656)
Suren this appears to be the same car that made an appearance at your recent Hyderabad rally, am I right?

It sure is the same Karl, but on retrospection I'm wondering why it didn't strike me at the first instant though? It shows that you sure have a keen eye and an impeccable memory. Now do we get classes on the virtues of Almonds? :). I'm all ears.

My landmasters snap view from top :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by suren181 (Post 1153986)
It sure is the same Karl, but on retrospection I'm wondering why it didn't strike me at the first instant though? It shows that you sure have a keen eye and an impeccable memory. Now do we get classes on the virtues of Almonds? :). I'm all ears.

ChettAn (if I may call you that?), make that soaked almonds, to be specific! Right karl?? :D

Hi friends,
I have decided to sell my Amby mark 4. The pictures are there in the same thread. I am selling this as I am buying a new Mahindra major 4*4 and lack of more parking space. How much can I quote for my car? Its in mint condition. If any team-bhpian is interested in Kerala pl PM me and I shall give my contact number?

:)
Dr. Abdul Messiah.

Quote:

Originally Posted by suren181 (Post 1153986)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stanher (Post 1154572)
ChettAn (if I may call you that?), make that soaked almonds, to be specific! Right karl?? :D

Well, in my school days my mother did force me to have soaked almonds every morning during exam time. Cant say it helped in the exams, perhaps the effect was directed to another portion of the brain, giving far more entertaining if not useful results.:D

hi my beloved Morris

Quote:

Originally Posted by abaznad (Post 1197605)
hi my beloved Morris

Was this car restored recently? Coz there is a pic of this car in another thread here, it looked like w.i.p. Is it diesel? And pls post some more pix.

JayD where is your Mark 1 ? this thread really deserves your it , are you still busy cleaning it up ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by muneemmk (Post 1198308)
JayD where is your Mark 1 ? this thread really deserves your it , are you still busy cleaning it up ?

He he!! The cleaning is not yet over!:) will post it soon. Not in cochin now! :(

hello there JayD painted 2 years ago... its a daily driver I use in Bangalore and yes sealed Isuzu 5 speed diesel with a new A/C drives beautiful and keeps me cool.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by abaznad (Post 1201078)
hello there JayD painted 2 years ago... its a daily driver I use in Bangalore and yes sealed Isuzu 5 speed diesel with a new A/C drives beautiful and keeps me cool.:)

Hello abaznad,
Thats a beautiful Land master you have! where did you do her up? The work looks well executed.
regards,:)
Abdul Messiah

Abaznad,

Your Landy looks really beautiful and what an amazing paint job. Can you post some pictures of the interiors and the engine bay? Also apart from the engine what were the other modifications done?

Thank you kindly my fellow enthusiasts the paint job is by Ahmed Jan a painter of great repute in Bangalore. I have a second car he's working on presently. The shade is an Alfa Romeo smoked metallic grey with a hint of purple in sunlight.

sober interior but original wheel and dials...had to make room for the AC blower.

Hey! the car looks familiar, I guess its the same one as this:

Landmaster And Ambassador Picture Gallery-landy.jpg