Go Back   Team-BHP > Team-BHP > Road Safety

Old 22nd February 2019, 21:35   #27976
BHPian

Default Re: Pics: Accidents in India

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mukund View Post
Speeding car rams into a bike in Coimbatore

The biker seems to be entering the road in the opposite direction. He comes to a stop seeing an oncoming vehicle, which seems to be out of control. He got flung a good 5-10m.

There are conflicting reports on the nature of injuries to the biker. Some say he is critical and some say he escaped with minor injuries.
There are also reports that this was a case of street racing, not sure.
The bike has "Live to Drive" sticker, so looks like a Team BHP member. Hope he is safe.
AccordSport is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2019, 22:47   #27977
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Pics: Accidents in India

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalin1 View Post

Anyway waiting for others to share what they have heard!
Nothing Related to the airshow, Happened on the 19th of Feb @ 9.20AM. Just after CBI road on the flyover - Before the Uturn to Sanjay Nagar.
To me, it looked like as if the Innova brushed against the cabbie causing him to brake hard causing the other cars to crash into each other. A biker was also involved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by balenoed_ View Post

BTP doesn't seem to agree with this.

And another is that-

I was driving that way, it's from my dash cam! How can the news say it " happened long back"
As President Trump Says - FAKE NEWS AT its very best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paragsachania View Post
Video posted by Captain Slow clearly shows the Brezza and so does the image quoted in the tabloid.

The only truth is that this accident has no remote relation to Aero India show as this happened somewhere after Hebbal towards Mekhri Circle!!!
Indeed just after CBI office on the flyover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubhodeepdas@g View Post

Don't really know which road this is but it does seem like the biker was going to go the wrong way and came in the way of the grey car overtaking the white car.
Read Above about what happened.
Well, I could be wrong, I was just the Idiot driving by! and the Dashcam recorded everything, Maybe the news channel knows better.
Captain Slow is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote