Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th May 2006, 10:30   #106
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedbuster

@ECM&prince: sorry buddies if I insulted you, still, be pratical in thinking when buying a car costing lakhs of rupees.

Well, not a problem buddy, i have stopped getting mad at your posts which are always repetetive and the way you put it in words is downright childish. I have stopped wasting my time respoding to your same questions which are only slightly twisted again and again.

And about being practical. Well, me and all those who love baleno's recomend others this car coz we find it extemely practical for what it offers compared to its rivals in a particular segment at a particular price point(if you understand what i just said)

Anyways, your view of practicality maybe different, soo i don't complain, but honestly spending 8L on 77bhp car makes no sense to me, no matter how good a car it is.

I went through this dilemna as well when i was buying my Baleno. Only after extensive research did i come to the conclusion that i would buy the Baleno ahead of the Fiesta 1.6Sxi and NHC/NHC VTEC and i am really happy about it now.

Peace
Old 18th May 2006, 10:40   #107
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpzen
Hey guyz...
I just bought a Baleno Lxi for 5.3lacs on road....
Some here might curse curse me but i'm ready to pay that much for those brilliant seats , ride comfort, suzuki engine n legendary A/c....

Devarshi :
Donno y u bring in the Lancer in every post of yours where its not even mentioned about....I dont mean to offend u.....I know u are a die hard lancer fan but still the topic doesnt mention about lancer at all...
Finally you bring up the topic I am waitin for.

I own a lancer but it doesnt mean it's the best buy for every1. Hence however I love my lancer, the buyer will be only confused when taking his decision with all the people trying to show that his/her car is better. This is where the whole argument stuff starts.

I think its better if we try to think keepin ourselves in the owners place and not be fanboys. though to say after seeing the price diff I definitely recommend the lancer over baleno And NHC.

Overall if you can go back to my first post on this thread to the last you can see that I have pressed on the ford fiesta always coz I tried to think on which car to buy keeping myself in the owners place. Ford fiesta also has a diesel option that the owner may wnat to look for. I understand that its not on the list but maybe he had unknowingly not considered it.
Old 18th May 2006, 10:47   #108
BHPian

Vekat: Go Buy ACI's latest edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by venkatrx

Positives of Baleno:
Most comfortable seats
Great climate control (which you wont get in fiesta or city)
McPherson struts suspension at rear for smooth ride
Power (dealers and some maruti will claim 94 bhp but that was euro-II cars now its 91 bhp)

Negatives of baleno:
FE
Spares cost
Well yet again Venkatrx is trying to put up FE and Spare Part Cost as negetives of the Baleno.

I and many Bhpians have offerred you help to get your FE rectified coz we feel if its 8kmpl as you say you get is very very low. Majority of baleno owners get 12-13kmpl but as i have said before a 100 times there is something wrong with your car or your driving style. Time and Time again we have offerred you help but you just ignore it. If you soo put-off by the FE that you get, then why don't you take your car to Mclaren, Physco, V1P3R and the other Bangy Boys at one of their weekend meets. They will surely rectify your problem. But NO, you don't seem to be interested. Soo you prefer to go on saying Baleno 8kmpl just coz you get that much, Wierd

Spare Parts- Yesterday on the JD power thread i have asked you to go through the latest version of ACI where there is a detailed write-up on the spare parts cost of Baleno and its competetion where the result shows that the BAleno has the cheapest spare parts in its segment. But till now you haven't done that.

That in itself shows that how hell-bent you are to put the Baleno down. Its a personal choice. If you want to do soo, then thats your wish. We were just trying to correct you and offer you some help to improve the FE that you are getting by rectifying your car, but then you are just not interested. Coming to spare parts, you can easily go buy yourself ACI's latest edition and clear your misconception that the Baleno's spare parts are the most expensive in its segment when its quite the opposite.

I own a Baleno and am very happy with it. The thread starter had an intention to buy a new car and i am sure he is smart enough to check out ACI's latest edition and also to find for himself what is the expected FE from the Baleno.

Henceforth, i am not going to reply to any of your posts atleast if you continue your rant on FE and Spare Parts of the Baleno coz i consider it a waste of time after having given you fitting replies to all your posts not only by me but by many others who themselves own the Baleno

All i can say to Venkatrx, my dear friend is Chill...........

Last edited by prince85 : 18th May 2006 at 10:55.
Old 18th May 2006, 10:56   #109
BHPian

Quote:
Yamaha100,

Negatives of baleno:
FE
Spares cost

Don't take my word for it, but check out the details yourself.

BTW, if FE does matter to you, i will definitely recommend you baleno. Dont think of fiesta, its seats are not comfortable at all. honda city has bad suspensions at the rear, so the ride quality is not good.
Venkat,

On one hand you say that one of the negatives (in your opinion) of the Baleno is FE and on the other hand you are recommending it for FE. I presume, you mean the opposite after seeing all your posts on the FE of the Baleno. I had bought a Baleno (about one and a half months ago) after checking it out thoroughly vs other alternatives like the Fiesta, NHC etc in this segment. I must have "interviewed" at least 25 Baleno owners/drivers and there was not one single case where FE was less than 10 kmpl no matter what the traffic conditions. Secondly, all found the car cheap to maintain and run and spares and their cost was never an issue. Some did have issues with A/S/S but that had more to do with the workshops trying to "sell" repairs when they (in the opinion of the owner/driver ) were not required. And, for your info, I interviewed around 20 NHC owners and two said they got FE<10kmpl. One claimed 8 kmpl in city conditions. All found the NHC easy on maintenance and cheap to run and some did have issues with A/S/S similar to the Baleno.
You would have noticed that I have not mentioned my experience with the Baleno because it is early days yet to make a definitive recommendation based on my experience. But whatever little experience I have with the car, I am thoroughly satisfied with it.
In your earlier thread with regard to the dismal FE you were getting from your car, I had recommended that you meet up with the other Baleno owners active on this forum. Sad to say, it appears that it has not happened and its over a month now. Either you don't own the car or the FE does not matter to you or you are not confident of your own driving style, to have the issue linger on. And you have been inviting the wrath of other Baleno owners on this forum for the constant claim that Baleno gives low FE (which is your and only your opinion) when there is enough proof that Baleno FE is decent. Please don't embarass yourself any further and instead spend your time more fruitfully by having the FE problem in your car sorted out.
Old 18th May 2006, 11:03   #110
ECM
BHPian

Prince85 read plz

Even in my recent post I offered a help to Mr.Venky to improve his mileage but somehow I am not comforable the way he sums up-he even not replied to my offer even,anyway its his headache and not us.I end my case here and will never offer a help to him from now on.Some ppl never listen and keep singing old saga,cant help them.
Old 18th May 2006, 11:03   #111
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince85
Majority of baleno owners get 12-13kmpl but as i have said before a 100 times there is something wrong with your car or your driving style.
Mr.RudraSen who lives in bangalore has quoted this in thread http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...-baleno-4.html

"My car gave me 16 kmpl + last time on highway. AC was on right through except one hour...In city I never get any more than 8.5 kmpl"

This is exactly the numbers i have quoted. That I get 15 kmpl on highway and I am getting 8 kmpl in city(bangalore). This exactly what Mr.RudraSen has mentioned.

BTW when I have given this complaint to maruti they wanted to check this up once the car covers 3000 kms which i am waiting to complete. I will definitely respect the expertise of the Team-BHPians, but i would first want maruti to check up my car and see what they can do about it.

But after seeing Mr.Rudrasen's post, who is getting very similar highway/city FE as mine, now i doubt what maruti can do.

PS : Can someone having a copy of ACI please post the article which prince has mentioned.
Old 18th May 2006, 11:11   #112
BHPian

Quote:

PS : Can someone having a copy of ACI please post the article which prince has mentioned.
There is no point arguing buddy. Just take your car at one of the weekend meets of the BAngy Boys, i am sure your problem will be gone, do this only if you are seriosly interested. Then tell us what happened.

And regarding ACI, i guess its better you buy it rather than wait for someone to put it up, i am sure it won't pinch your pocket!
Old 18th May 2006, 11:17   #113
BHPian

Quote:
Mr.RudraSen who lives in bangalore has quoted this in thread http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...-baleno-4.html

"My car gave me 16 kmpl + last time on highway. AC was on right through except one hour...In city I never get any more than 8.5 kmpl"

This is exactly the numbers i have quoted. That I get 15 kmpl on highway and I am getting 8 kmpl in city(bangalore). This exactly what Mr.RudraSen has mentioned.
But mere bhai, Rudra Sir owns an OPTRA 1.8 and is talking about the Optra and not the Baleno in that post which you have mentioned, read carefully sweetie. He was just giving his OPTRA's example. OH God, I can't stop laughing

Just to confirm, he has said the cars weight is 1250kgs which is the Optra's weight while the Baleno is 975kgs.

Still i am rolling on the ground laughing. Venkat, you are funny, you are real funny

Last edited by prince85 : 18th May 2006 at 11:20.
Old 18th May 2006, 11:21   #114
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Just a simple point, when this guy(who hav started this thread), has included City in the list, it definately means that hez got 8L to spend.dosent he? If you got money, then why think of cheaper cars??
Maybe instead of trying to go to town with your NHC logic, it would be good to have a good look at the thread title and the requirements of the person who started the thread. He made it very clear that he wants to buy the CHEAPEST of the 3 cars. So, even though it might look that he has 8L to spend, does not mean that he WILL spend it. He would plump only for the CHEAPEST option of the 3 based on initial cost, maintenance cost and fuel expenses.
And BTW, not everyone is limited by budget, when it comes to the car they buy. Most of the guys here who bought 6-8L cars could easily afford the 10L+ cars also, but would have decided against it due to various factors like long term expenses, not meeting their requirement, lack of parking space, not being convinced about VFM of that car etc.

Quote:
If City was not affordable,or if ppl thought there is absolutly no VFM in comparison to Baleno, then it wont be selling like HOT CAKES, they would hav bought Baleno with eyes closed!
No one said that City is not affordable. It is priced a little above the competition and that is logical too because the seller knows the premium that Honda commands here and he is charging for that. And if just because a car sells like HOT CAKES makes it a better car, then you should be looking at the M800/Alto which sells like HOT HOT CAKES.

Quote:
See, the problem with Baleno guys is, they try to compare baleno with all cars in sub-ten lakh segment. If have seen someone writing how Baleno is better than skoda and optra
What is wrong with that ? You believe that cars should be slotted based on the price charged by the seller. I believe that cars should be slotted based on their specs. A 1.6L sedan can be compared to a 1.6L sedan and that is not heresy. Prices come and go, specs are the constant factor, buddy. The Baleno that you are putting down only due to the low current price, was once priced at 8-9 L and was being compared with the OHC. All that has changed today is the price, the car is still the same. I don't see any problem in comparing the Baleno with the Optra 1.6. I have the Baleno, my neighbour has the Optra. I paid 6L while he paid 7L+. Apart from newer exterior looks and somewhat better interiors, what is the difference ? I don't see much value in his spending more than 1L for a car which returns him 8kmpl (his claim) while with the same specced engine, I get 12kmpl, which is a whopping 50% more. So, the guy who was planning to sell his Santro and upgrade to a sedan, ended up keeping the Santro also because he found that fuel bills were denting his pocket. And BTW, all products come priced high on intro and then drop prices. In Chennai, I can see deals worth atleast 80K - 100K on the Optra today. So, what do we do now - downgrade the Optra to the lower level as the price has reduced ? But if someone is comparing the Baleno with the Optra1.8 or Skoda, then it might not be totally a good way to go about things. And BTW, just because the NHC Vtec is priced real high, does not mean it can not be compared with a similar spec-ed car like the Baleno.

Quote:
So, city is much expensive that than other cars, but I would say.. its price is justified. Its got among the highest ratings from JD power, quality is much much better, you get piece of mind, highest snob value.
Who said it is MUCH expensive than the other cars ? You mentioned the NHC price as 7.2L. The Baleno Vxi would be around 6.5L or so. The difference is just 70K which would be peanuts for a person ready to spend 7L. I don't know how you measured the quality of the cars, but I do not feel any lack of quality in the Baleno compared to the NHC. Snob value with an NHC ? You must be joking ? Someone here mentioned that the NHC is the M800 of the middle class. If that qualifies as snob value, what about those going around in the S-classes and the Maybachs in India ? Come back to terra firma,buddy. Today when the entry level salary for a +2 guy in a BPO is more than 10K, a 7L car is not a distant dream. Infact it is well within reach. So forget the snob value part of it.

Quote:
As posted is other thread, it is clearly evident that baleno spares are extremly expensive... for those who are saying its cheap...they havent posted the real prices yet, mind that
Well, you better get back to that thread and read the number of spares that were posted on it. @venkatrx discovered one fine day that 5 spares out of the hundreds that go into a car are costlier and thus decreed that Baleno spares are the costliest. The ACI mag has recently done a professional survey on spares cost and rated Baleno the cheapest. If you ignore that and accept @venkatrx's illogical claim, it is fine with me.

Quote:
Ok, even if you guys again quote my remarks and try to sell your Baleno to this guy, just answer this question...Why City sells 8-10 times more than Baleno?
No one is selling him anything. It is his money and his decision. Yes, City sells more than Baleno. You want the reasons ? Honda tag, nice city car, hyped FE, newer to market... So what ? A product does not become the best just because it sells more.

Quote:
why does it sells so much even though its damm expensive?everyone is becomming corepati or what?
Answered earlier with the BPO example. Crorepatis don't really go around in NHC segment cars, unless they happen to be Mr.Azim Premji or Mr.N.Moorthy. Ofcourse crorepatis might buy the NHC - for their domestic help.

Quote:
If you think you can, try publishing your thoughts in leading newspapers, maybe maruti will manage to sell few more Baleno's
Baleno is already selling quite well and don't need any extra help.

Quote:
+ When i started threads with data for 'spares cost', 'JD power report', instead of logical arguments i see personal arguments.
Quoting the prices of 5 spares of the hundreds in a car is data ? Then what would you call the report that ACI did on spares ?

Quote:
I really wonder, why do we find only 'baleno-lovers' more on this forum?? 'honda city lovers', 'optra-lovers' where are u guys.
Maybe you are not doing it right. I know Palio lovers, Lancer lovers, Optra lovers and lots more here. If you wanna meet them, try bringing up some illogical thread on these cars like you did for the Baleno, and then your wish of meeting them will come true. But then you might even regret that you wished to see them.

Phew, long post !!!!
Hey Yamaha100, tell me the truth? Are you really here for advice on buying a car or just to have fun watching online verbal warfare ? Now you have left the petrol options and moved to diesel. Lucky that NHC and Baleno dont come in diesel. Else, this thread would have no ending.
Old 18th May 2006, 11:22   #115
BHPian

Quote:
But mere bhai, Rudra Sir owns an OPTRA 1.8 and is talking about the Optra and not the Baleno in that post which you have mentioned, read carefully sweetie. He was just giving his OPTRA's example. OH God, I can't stop laughing

Just to confirm, he has said the cars weight is 1250kgs which is the Optra's weight while the Baleno is 975kgs.

Still i am rolling on the ground laughing. Venkat, you are funny, you are real funny
Hey, he didn't mention it was an optra

anyways have fun
Old 18th May 2006, 11:27   #116
BHPian

Quote:
Hey, he didn't mention it was an optra
He just gave it as an instance mere bhai where he was talking about his 1.8L Optra which weighs 1250kgs.

Also, he recomended the same things to you as i did and that is to Show your car to one of the Bangy boys for your problems on FE. They will all be sorted off. Atleast give it a try before making any further coments on FE of the Baleno.

Anyways, i still can't stop laughing. That was fun

Last edited by prince85 : 18th May 2006 at 11:39.
Old 18th May 2006, 11:32   #117
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by supremeBaleno
Maybe you are not doing it right. I know Palio lovers, Lancer lovers, Optra lovers and lots more here. .
But what about honda city lovers, in some of these threads NHC comes in for comparision a lot of times with baleno, but i dont see many of them.
Old 18th May 2006, 11:38   #118
BHPian

Venkatrx

Will you please answer a few questions

Are you going to buy ACI and clear your doubts about expensive spare parts of the Baleno????

Are you going to get you car checked by the Bangy boys?????

Or are you going to continue this logic of yours in forthcoming threads that the Baleno gives an FE of 8kmpl and it sports the most expensive basket of spare parts????
Old 18th May 2006, 11:54   #119
BHPian

Quote:
Venkatrx

Will you please answer a few questions

Are you going to buy ACI and clear your doubts about expensive spare parts of the Baleno????
If ACI says so i will accept it for what ever spares they have considered it is true.

But still 11.5k for headlamp is ridiculously high when honda/aveo/fiestas are selling them for less than 6.5k. And that too maruti has increased it to 11.5k from its older price of 6k. So maruti has to reduce these prices to comparable levels.

Quote:
Are you going to get you car checked by the Bangy boys?????
First, i will get this car checked by the manufacturer i.e maruti. If they cannot give me an FE of 12 kmpl as most of the people have been quoting in this forum inlcuding you, then i will meet the bangy boys.

Quote:
Or are you going to continue this logic of yours in forthcoming threads that the Baleno gives an FE of 8kmpl and it sports the most expensive basket of spare parts????
My feedback for baleno will be 9 kmpl knowing that people say after second service the FE improves by about 1 kmpl. (unless maruti improves this for me. BTW if maruti is able to increase it to 12 kmpl probably i will be one of the strongest supporter for baleno. And i might not sue maruti for quoting 94 instead of 91 bhp.)

Expensive spares if ACI says baleno is lowest, might be true for what ever parts that have been considered.

But the prices and facts about bumper/headlight/taillamp/mirrors is still the same. Atleast i can hope that some other spares prices which are probably internal parts are atleast cheaper which has made ACI to give that report.
Old 18th May 2006, 12:17   #120
BHPian

Hello Venkat,
I just gathered that your car is brand new and you have done just 3000 kms on it. Well! give your car some time Pal, its FE will only increase. I have been recording my FE in a log book since I bought my car. My average FE is 12.02 till date from 13 Dec 2004. I have done modifications to my vehicle like a K&N and free flow, but that was 6 months later on 12th May 2005. My FE figures from 13 Dec 2004 to 16th May 2005 are as follows:

[FONT=Arial]Date[/FONT][FONT=Arial]Km reading[/FONT][FONT=Arial]Kms Travelled[/FONT][FONT=Arial]Fuel Filled[/FONT][FONT=Arial]Rate[/FONT][FONT=Arial]Amount[/FONT][FONT=Arial]Average Consumption[/FONT][FONT=Arial][/FONT][FONT=Arial][/FONT][FONT=Arial][/FONT][FONT=Arial][/FONT][FONT=Arial][/FONT][FONT=Arial][/FONT][FONT=Arial][/FONT][FONT=Arial]13-Dec-04[/FONT][FONT=Arial]0[/FONT][FONT=Arial]0[/FONT][FONT=Arial][/FONT][FONT=Arial][/FONT][FONT=Arial][/FONT][FONT=Arial][/FONT][FONT=Arial]13-Dec-04[/FONT][FONT=Arial]36.7[/FONT][FONT=Arial]36.7[/FONT][FONT=Arial][/FONT][FONT=Arial][/FONT][FONT=Arial][/FONT][FONT=Arial][/FONT][FONT=Arial]13-Dec-04[/FONT][FONT=Arial]69[/FONT][FONT=Arial]32.3[/FONT][FONT=Arial]45[/FONT][FONT=Arial]39.14[/FONT][FONT=Arial]1765.40[/FONT][FONT=Arial]14.76[/FONT][FONT=Arial]19-Dec-04[/FONT][FONT=Arial]438[/FONT][FONT=Arial]369[/FONT][FONT=Arial]25[/FONT][FONT=Arial]39.14[/FONT][FONT=Arial]978.50[/FONT][FONT=Arial]13.56[/FONT][FONT=Arial]25-Dec-04[/FONT][FONT=Arial]790[/FONT][FONT=Arial]351.9[/FONT][FONT=Arial]25.96[/FONT][FONT=Arial]39.14[/FONT][FONT=Arial]1016.07[/FONT][FONT=Arial]12.40[/FONT][FONT=Arial]4-Jan-05[/FONT][FONT=Arial]1223[/FONT][FONT=Arial]432.9[/FONT][FONT=Arial]34.9[/FONT][FONT=Arial]39.14[/FONT][FONT=Arial]1365.99[/FONT][FONT=Arial]13.62[/FONT][FONT=Arial]5-Jan-05[/FONT][FONT=Arial]1247[/FONT][FONT=Arial]24.1[/FONT][FONT=Arial]1.77[/FONT][FONT=Arial]39.14[/FONT][FONT=Arial]69.28[/FONT][FONT=Arial]12.47[/FONT][FONT=Arial]8-Jan-05[/FONT][FONT=Arial]1531[/FONT][FONT=Arial]284.1[/FONT][FONT=Arial]22.78[/FONT][FONT=Arial]39.14[/FONT][FONT=Arial]891.61[/FONT][FONT=Arial]10.27[/FONT][FONT=Arial]14-Jan-05[/FONT][FONT=Arial]1675[/FONT][FONT=Arial]144.4[/FONT][FONT=Arial]14.06[/FONT][FONT=Arial]39.14[/FONT][FONT=Arial]580.30[/FONT][FONT=Arial]12.68[/FONT][FONT=Arial]16-Jan-05[/FONT][FONT=Arial]1824[/FONT][FONT=Arial]149[/FONT][FONT=Arial]11.75[/FONT][FONT=Arial]39.14[/FONT][FONT=Arial]460.00[/FONT][FONT=Arial]12.60[/FONT][FONT=Arial]17-Jan-05[/FONT][FONT=Arial]2227[/FONT][FONT=Arial]403.1[/FONT][FONT=Arial]32[/FONT][FONT=Arial]39.14[/FONT][FONT=Arial]1253.00[/FONT][FONT=Arial]11.52[/FONT][FONT=Arial]28-Jan-05[/FONT][FONT=Arial]2613[/FONT][FONT=Arial]386[/FONT][FONT=Arial]33.51[/FONT][FONT=Arial]39.14[/FONT][FONT=Arial]1311.58[/FONT][FONT=Arial]13.17[/FONT][FONT=Arial]28-Jan-05[/FONT][FONT=Arial]2809[/FONT][FONT=Arial]195.3[/FONT][FONT=Arial]14.83[/FONT][FONT=Arial]39.14[/FONT][FONT=Arial]580.00[/FONT][FONT=Arial]11.04[/FONT][FONT=Arial]05-Feb-05[/FONT][FONT=Arial]3102[/FONT][FONT=Arial]293[/FONT][FONT=Arial]26.55[/FONT][FONT=Arial]39.14[/FONT][FONT=Arial]1039.17[/FONT][FONT=Arial]11.54[/FONT][FONT=Arial]13-Feb-05[/FONT][FONT=Arial]3441[/FONT][FONT=Arial]339[/FONT][FONT=Arial]29.37[/FONT][FONT=Arial]39.14[/FONT][FONT=Arial]1149.54[/FONT][FONT=Arial]12.87[/FONT][FONT=Arial]15-Feb-05[/FONT][FONT=Arial]3666[/FONT][FONT=Arial]225.3[/FONT][FONT=Arial]17.50[/FONT][FONT=Arial]39.14[/FONT][FONT=Arial]684.95[/FONT][FONT=Arial]13.34[/FONT][FONT=Arial]19-Feb-05[/FONT][FONT=Arial]4114[/FONT][FONT=Arial]448.1[/FONT][FONT=Arial]33.58[/FONT][FONT=Arial]39.14[/FONT][FONT=Arial]1314.32[/FONT][FONT=Arial]12.75[/FONT][FONT=Arial]26-Feb-05[/FONT][FONT=Arial]4486[/FONT][FONT=Arial]371.9[/FONT][FONT=Arial]29.17[/FONT][FONT=Arial]39.14[/FONT][FONT=Arial]1141.71[/FONT][FONT=Arial]12.15[/FONT][FONT=Arial]01-Mar-05[/FONT][FONT=Arial]4899[/FONT][FONT=Arial]413[/FONT][FONT=Arial]34[/FONT][FONT=Arial]39.14[/FONT][FONT=Arial]1330.76[/FONT][FONT=Arial]11.64[/FONT][FONT=Arial]06-Mar-05[/FONT][FONT=Arial]5336[/FONT][FONT=Arial]437[/FONT][FONT=Arial]37.53[/FONT][FONT=Arial]37.84[/FONT][FONT=Arial]1420.14[/FONT][FONT=Arial]11.61[/FONT][FONT=Arial]12-Mar-05[/FONT][FONT=Arial]5703[/FONT][FONT=Arial]367.2[/FONT][FONT=Arial]10[/FONT][FONT=Arial]41.09[/FONT][FONT=Arial]410.90[/FONT][FONT=Arial]11.61[/FONT][FONT=Arial]12-Mar-05[/FONT][FONT=Arial]5929[/FONT][FONT=Arial]593.2[/FONT][FONT=Arial]41.07[/FONT][FONT=Arial]39.14[/FONT][FONT=Arial]1607.48[/FONT][FONT=Arial]10.91[/FONT][FONT=Arial]24-Mar-05[/FONT][FONT=Arial]6214[/FONT][FONT=Arial]284.3[/FONT][FONT=Arial]26.06[/FONT][FONT=Arial]37.84[/FONT][FONT=Arial]986.11[/FONT][FONT=Arial]14.63[/FONT][FONT=Arial]28-Mar-05[/FONT][FONT=Arial]6521[/FONT][FONT=Arial]307.6[/FONT][FONT=Arial]21.02[/FONT][FONT=Arial]37.84[/FONT][FONT=Arial]795.40[/FONT][FONT=Arial]12.11[/FONT][FONT=Arial]07-Apr-05[/FONT][FONT=Arial]7063[/FONT][FONT=Arial]542[/FONT][FONT=Arial]44.75[/FONT][FONT=Arial]39.19[/FONT][FONT=Arial]1753.75[/FONT][FONT=Arial]10.52[/FONT][FONT=Arial]19-Apr-05[/FONT][FONT=Arial]7265[/FONT][FONT=Arial]115.9[/FONT][FONT=Arial]19.19[/FONT][FONT=Arial]39.19[/FONT][FONT=Arial]752.06[/FONT][FONT=Arial]12.02[/FONT][FONT=Arial]19-Apr-05[/FONT][FONT=Arial]7489[/FONT][FONT=Arial]224[/FONT][FONT=Arial]18.63[/FONT][FONT=Arial]39.19[/FONT][FONT=Arial]730.11[/FONT][FONT=Arial]12.62[/FONT][FONT=Arial]23-Apr-05[/FONT][FONT=Arial]7846[/FONT][FONT=Arial][/FONT][FONT=Arial]10[/FONT][FONT=Arial]43.19[/FONT][FONT=Arial]431.90[/FONT][FONT=Arial]12.62[/FONT][FONT=Arial]24-Apr-05[/FONT][FONT=Arial]8114[/FONT][FONT=Arial]343[/FONT][FONT=Arial]38.395[/FONT][FONT=Arial]39.34[/FONT][FONT=Arial]1510.46[/FONT][FONT=Arial]10.91[/FONT][FONT=Arial]01-May-05[/FONT][FONT=Arial]8554[/FONT][FONT=Arial]440.4[/FONT][FONT=Arial]40.35[/FONT][FONT=Arial]41.30[/FONT][FONT=Arial]1666.46[/FONT][FONT=Arial]12.42[/FONT][FONT=Arial]07-May-05[/FONT][FONT=Arial]9076[/FONT][FONT=Arial]522.1[/FONT][FONT=Arial]42.04[/FONT][FONT=Arial]41.30[/FONT][FONT=Arial]1736.25[/FONT][FONT=Arial]13.68[/FONT][FONT=Arial]08-May-05[/FONT][FONT=Arial]9518[/FONT][FONT=Arial]442.4[/FONT][FONT=Arial]32.33[/FONT][FONT=Arial]41.30[/FONT][FONT=Arial]1335.23[/FONT][FONT=Arial]11.75[/FONT][FONT=Arial]16-May-05[/FONT][FONT=Arial]9923[/FONT][FONT=Arial]404.8[/FONT][FONT=Arial]34.45[/FONT][FONT=Arial]41.30[/FONT][FONT=Arial]1422.79[/FONT][FONT=Arial]11.60[/FONT]

Do show these figures to Maruti.
My car was driven in Gurgaon traffic day in and day out extreme cold and extreme heat (Delhi). Would take 2 hours to cover 17 kms. My driving style is quite lead footed. So therefore, you have to get your car checked to better your FE.
Regarding Spares, there are a few parts that are expensive, but most of them have come down due to localization.
[FONT=Arial]Overall[/FONT][FONT=Arial] [/FONT][FONT=Arial] [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Cost per Km[/FONT][FONT=Arial]11.24[/FONT][FONT=Arial]Fuel[/FONT][FONT=Arial] [/FONT][FONT=Arial] [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Cost per Km[/FONT][FONT=Arial]3.53[/FONT][FONT=Arial]Parking & Toll[/FONT][FONT=Arial] [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Cost per Km[/FONT][FONT=Arial]0.22[/FONT][FONT=Arial]Maintenance[/FONT][FONT=Arial] [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Cost per Km[/FONT][FONT=Arial]0.28[/FONT][FONT=Arial]Accessories & Modifications[/FONT][FONT=Arial]Cost per Km[/FONT][FONT=Arial]2.44[/FONT][FONT=Arial]Fuel & Maint.[/FONT][FONT=Arial] [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Cost per Km[/FONT][FONT=Arial]3.81[/FONT][FONT=Arial]Fuel, Maint. & Cost of Car[/FONT][FONT=Arial]Cost per Km[/FONT][FONT=Arial]11.42[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Fuel Cost (Rs.)[/FONT][FONT=Arial]Parking &Toll Cost (Rs.)[/FONT][FONT=Arial]Mainte-nance Cost (Rs.)[/FONT][FONT=Arial]Accessories Cost (Rs.)[/FONT][FONT=Arial]Car Finance Cost (Rs.)[/FONT][FONT=Arial]Re-Imbursements (Rs.)[/FONT][FONT=Arial]Fuel Average (Kms)[/FONT][FONT=Arial][/FONT][FONT=Arial][/FONT][FONT=Arial][/FONT][FONT=Arial][/FONT][FONT=Arial][/FONT][FONT=Arial][/FONT][FONT=Arial][/FONT][FONT=Arial][/FONT][FONT=Arial]Dec-04[/FONT][FONT=Arial]3759.97[/FONT][FONT=Arial]369.5[/FONT][FONT=Arial]2525[/FONT][FONT=Arial]20319[/FONT][FONT=Arial]36720[/FONT][FONT=Arial]6312[/FONT][FONT=Arial]13.57[/FONT][FONT=Arial]Jan-05[/FONT][FONT=Arial]6511.75[/FONT][FONT=Arial]374.00[/FONT][FONT=Arial]1300[/FONT][FONT=Arial]800[/FONT][FONT=Arial]11587[/FONT][FONT=Arial]3156[/FONT][FONT=Arial]12.33[/FONT][FONT=Arial]Feb-05[/FONT][FONT=Arial]5329.69[/FONT][FONT=Arial]381.00[/FONT][FONT=Arial]90[/FONT][FONT=Arial]0[/FONT][FONT=Arial]11587[/FONT][FONT=Arial]4516[/FONT][FONT=Arial]12.53[/FONT][FONT=Arial]Mar-05[/FONT][FONT=Arial]5755.39[/FONT][FONT=Arial]401[/FONT][FONT=Arial]750[/FONT][FONT=Arial]0[/FONT][FONT=Arial]11587[/FONT][FONT=Arial]7254[/FONT][FONT=Arial]12.08[/FONT][FONT=Arial]Apr-05[/FONT][FONT=Arial]5178.28[/FONT][FONT=Arial]222.5[/FONT][FONT=Arial]10[/FONT][FONT=Arial]0[/FONT][FONT=Arial]11587[/FONT][FONT=Arial]2318[/FONT][FONT=Arial]11.74[/FONT][FONT=Arial]May-05[/FONT][FONT=Arial]9570.17[/FONT][FONT=Arial]582.5[/FONT][FONT=Arial]50[/FONT][FONT=Arial]28000[/FONT][FONT=Arial]11587[/FONT][FONT=Arial]7890[/FONT][FONT=Arial]12.22[/FONT]

Regards,
Burjis
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks