Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th August 2023, 11:11   #61
Senior - BHPian

Re: Purchasing Second Hand Skoda Octavia 1.9 TDI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denali View Post
Did you end up picking the Octy? I’ve been looking for a similar one here in Chandigarh for almost 5 months but no luck. Most cars have clocked 150k plus kms and are in really bad shape. Haven’t come across any decent low-mileage Octavia yet.
Instead, I've picked up VW Jetta Diesel AT.
Yes, Diesel cars have become very hard to find a neat example. Most of them are minimum 1L kms driven.
Are you only looking for Octavia? why not Vento/Rapid?
Ramsagar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th August 2023, 11:53   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsagar View Post
Instead, I've picked up VW Jetta Diesel AT.
Yes, Diesel cars have become very hard to find a neat example. Most of them are minimum 1L kms driven.
Are you only looking for Octavia? why not Vento/Rapid?
I’ve had the pleasure of being driven around in a Jetta few times, and must say, it’s a lovely vehicle. I found it better than Laura, in a few aspects. I did come across a few very well-maintained Jettas, one with just 40k kms and complete service history.
However, I’m more keen on getting an immaculate 1st Gen Octavia. Are you aware of what the owner finally did with the 50k driven Octavia you were contemplating to purchase?
Old 14th August 2023, 21:50   #63
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denali View Post
I’ve had the pleasure of being driven around in a Jetta few times, and must say, it’s a lovely vehicle. I found it better than Laura, in a few aspects. I did come across a few very well-maintained Jettas, one with just 40k kms and complete service history.
However, I’m more keen on getting an immaculate 1st Gen Octavia. Are you aware of what the owner finally did with the 50k driven Octavia you were contemplating to purchase?
He was trying to exchange with new Benz GLC. Not sure what happened later.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks