Cedia Sports 96 56.14%
Any others (please name) 24 14.04%
Voters: 171. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th July 2011, 09:32   #376
BHPian

Re: Suman's Final Dilemma : 320d or X1? EDIT : It's the X1

Congratulations Suman for the purchase. The blue color looks fabulous on the X1.

I was curious what is that big thing hanging on the centre rear view mirror? Do they have any offers running? In your ownership thread, do let us know of any accessories/upgrades you had for your X1. I will be curious.
Old 30th July 2011, 17:06   #377
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations Suman. Now go and enJOY
Old 30th July 2011, 18:36   #378
Senior - BHPian

Thanks a ton for the good wishes guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingSpur View Post
Anyway, hope you enjoy your DRIVE to work and back now. It's no longer just a commute.
Quote:
Originally Posted by abishek2222 View Post
Great finally, Let me say congrats before this thread is locked.
And special thanks to both of you - the numerous PMs we exchanged were instrumental in helping make up my mind & decide between the 320 & the X1. Akshay, gonna keep the RFTs for the time being.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aks_karthik View Post
Is any possibilities to add ring?
Unfortunately, No
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggu View Post
I never knew they were available at so short notice, i have not been regular these days. Did i miss anything with booking and delivery part??
Thanks Jaggu. No, you haven't missed much, we decided last Saturday, booked on Sunday, handed over balance cheque on Monday evening & got the car on Thursday. They had 3 of these Blue ones in stock & quite a few in other colors as well - White, Silver, Grey, Black & Red. They've ramped up production I was told or maybe they overestimated the demand
Quote:
Originally Posted by .anshuman View Post
Congratulations Suman!! Spotted your car parked in Promenede Mall. The color looks awesome, much better than White.
Thanks Anshuman, you should have called me up - few of us were catching up at TGIF! And did you see that killer white Jag in front?
Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post
By the way did you dispose your Safari ?
Haven't yet but need to & quickly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeamerBoy View Post
I was curious what is that big thing hanging on the centre rear view mirror? Do they have any offers running?
That's just a guide to wading depths for the different models; it is calibrated so you can actually see for yourself (by putting it grounds up) how much of your tyres can be under water without any potential danger of the car stalling. Useful!

Last edited by suman : 30th July 2011 at 18:40.
suman is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th July 2011, 21:26   #379
BHPian

Re: The Devil in Deep Sea Blue!

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
And so we brought the Devil home last evening -

Will start an ownership thread in the next couple of weeks. Till then, thank you all for your inputs & patience as I dithered through the entire process
Congratulations ! Looks stunning. I bet you are waiting to finish the 2000KM run in threshold. If I may say so as a relatively new owner using run flats, the annoyance with ride quality on run flats have been somewhat exaggerated !. The confidence the car will survive a puncture at high speeds, makes up for the relatively harsher rides. I keep the tyre pressures at the BMW recommended numbers (after many trials with different lower values) and find ride quality/handling balance quite acceptable. I am covering long journey risks with a space saver.

Curious, does the deep sea blue acquire a mild purplish hue in very bright sunlight... ?
Once again, wish you many years of exciting motoring behind the wheel.
Old 31st July 2011, 12:48   #380
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Since Suman has now bought the car, I'm closing this thread. Look forward to a detailed ownership report
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks