Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th February 2014, 22:21   #736
BHPian

Hi,

1.The old app had a very neat method to thank a post.
I can't seem to find how to thank a post or like a post in this new app.

2. Also, would like a suggest : sometimes while uploading photos a security error pops up, barring me from uploading any pics.

Please address these issues.

Thanks in advance
Monaro CV8 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th February 2014, 23:48   #737
Senior - BHPian

Re: Team-BHP App for your Android Phone & Tablet

My Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos of 9 months was stolen last week from my jeans pocket in a crowded bus in Bangalore. 2 seconds of negligence and I realised that I lost it.

So no more Android app for me.

Techie Mods - I am now using my 3 year old and humble Nokia C7-00. Is there any way I can use Team-BHP app on this phone, till I get another Android ?
Old 26th February 2014, 00:16   #738

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
I got the apk file from a fellow BHPian so first un-installed the new version from my mobile and downloaded the older version and heaven is Back!

PM me your mail ID shall forward the file if you need it.

Anurag.
Sir, I am not able to PM you perhaps because I am a New Member and that feature has not been activated in my Account. Could you please PM Me your Email ID, I will reply with me? I too need the Old TBHP Apk file for my phone as currently I am not able to Like / Thank any posts thru the current TBHP app of Android.
Old 26th February 2014, 00:41   #739
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4amish View Post
Sir, I am not able to PM you perhaps because I am a New Member and that feature has not been activated in my Account. Could you please PM Me your Email ID, I will reply with me? I too need the Old TBHP Apk file for my phone as currently I am not able to Like / Thank any posts thru the current TBHP app of Android.
Please check for the post by BHPian Bluevolt in the previous page, Post No.: 733 for the links to download the previous version of the App.

Anurag.
a4anurag is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th February 2014, 00:59   #740

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
Please check for the post by BHPian Bluevolt in the previous page, Post No.: 733 for the links to download the previous version of the App.

Anurag.
Done. Thanks! To benefit fellow Team-BHPians I have uploaded this Old APK file on Google Drive. Please find the download link below. I hope, I am allowed to share this file! Dear Mods / Admin, please pardon me if this is wrong or against any of the Team-BHP policies.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwY...it?usp=sharing

I have one small query - Earlier, Team-BHP used to appear in the forum search in TapaTalk App but now it is not showing up. Any reasons on why Team-BHP is not appearing on TapaTalk Native App?
Old 2nd March 2014, 10:34   #741
BHPian

Apart from all the suggestions that others are giving, could the moderators please ad the news section and other parts of the desktop home page to this app. That is something I really miss on this app.
Old 6th March 2014, 14:34   #742
Senior - BHPian

Today I lost it when the new app kept giving errors when I try to attach a picture or try multi-post. Uninstalled the new on and installed the old one (thanks to bluevolt for putting it up for download).

The old one looks kinda weird on my Note 3 (ze edges cover ze buttons at the bottom), but still better than new app in terms of functionality.

I apologise for ranting for something that's provided free of charge, but just couldn't help it :(

Last edited by IronH4WK : 6th March 2014 at 14:49.
Old 9th March 2014, 18:48   #743
BHPian

I still have the old app, just noticed that ads have started to pop up even when I'm logged in. Anyone noticed it?
Old 9th March 2014, 18:53   #744
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by _chikku View Post
I still have the old app, just noticed that ads have started to pop up even when I'm logged in. Anyone noticed it?
I am getting ad's on every alternative post on a page. Not a problem to me till I am able to use the App and able to reply.

Anurag.
Old 19th March 2014, 23:52   #745
Senior - BHPian

Multi-quote feature is working now. So I guess one nagging issue resolved and congratulations to the mods and the technical team for the same. However when I multi-quote several posts, my reply is shown on the same page: ideally it should be on the last page. When I quit the app and restart it, I do see the reply on the last page. So I guess it's a minor quirk.
Old 24th March 2014, 16:37   #746
Senior - BHPian

Unable to find Tbhp on Tapatalk. Tried looking for 'Team-BHP', 'Team BHP', 'TeamBHP', 'TBHP' neither of these return results.
Old 31st March 2014, 00:44   #747
Senior - BHPian

Getting the below error when opening the old Team-BHP app. Was forced to upgrade to the new one :'(

Team-BHP App for your Android Phone & Tablet-screenshots_20140328125831.png

ps: the new app wasn't letting me post the screenshot from within the app; had to open this thread in Chrome on my phone to post it.

Last edited by IronH4WK : 31st March 2014 at 00:46.
Old 31st March 2014, 01:05   #748
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
Getting the below error when opening the old Team-BHP app. Was forced to upgrade to the new one

ps: the new app wasn't letting me post the screenshot from within the app; had to open this thread in Chrome on my phone to post it.
I am still using the older App from long though I had updated to the new one but deleted it and reverted it again.

Did you try reinstalling the older version of the App?

IIRC, this error comes when t-BHP servers are upgrading or any kind of work is being done on them.

Anurag.
Old 31st March 2014, 20:04   #749
BHPian

Used to love the older app, now hate it so much that I have uninstalled it and view TeamBHP over chrome browser instead (on my samsung galaxy note2).
Old 2nd April 2014, 21:30   #750
Team-BHP Support

How to see who thanked which post & how to thank posts? I am using the android app. Can't seem to locate it.
Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks