Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th June 2010, 11:00   #5071
Senior - BHPian

saw a scorpio with LTD on the hatch on the right, was moving towards new airport at around 10pm, it stopped just before entering the airport.
No repose to flashing etc and it did not have any number plates .
Was an old model with small tail lamps, viper at back and carrier attached om top. Was khaki or silver i think.
Old 17th June 2010, 12:46   #5072
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by binz View Post
Hey, I'm curious to know who the members are who drive the red cedia and the Black mondeo to christ university .. both with live to drive stickers.
The Red Cedia is my brother, he is a First year BBM Student
Old 17th June 2010, 12:50   #5073
Senior - BHPian

Yesterday night around 10PM spotted a Maroon Ritz with LTD sticker on the boot top left(just below the windshield) near SLV near East End circle. I followed you till you took left towards Shoppers stop side, I continued straight towards Delmia circle. I blinked twice but probably you've not noticed. I think it's the same person Amitoj has spotted before.

Can't we use something like morse code using our lights. You know short blink for dot , long blink for dash and repeat the process once or twice. Problem is that for T it'll be only one long blink :-) as the morse code is a just a dash. I know this has been discussed to death many times but let's try it again.
For TBHP the morse code will be dash (T), dash dot dot dot (B), dot dot dot dot(H) and dot dash dash dot(P).. OK, this is getting too complicated now
Old 17th June 2010, 13:34   #5074
Distinguished - BHPian

I spotted a Maroon Ritz In Jayanagar 3rd Block day before yesterday (15th). Its the same Ritz again I think. The location of the sticker is same as kaushik has described above. Don't remember the Reg. no. though
Old 17th June 2010, 15:35   #5075

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemanth.anand View Post
I spotted a Maroon Ritz In Jayanagar 3rd Block day before yesterday (15th). Its the same Ritz again I think. The location of the sticker is same as kaushik has described above. Don't remember the Reg. no. though
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaushik_s View Post
Yesterday night around 10PM spotted a Maroon Ritz with LTD sticker on the boot top left(just below the windshield) near SLV near East End circle. I followed you till you took left towards Shoppers stop side, I continued straight towards Delmia circle. I blinked twice but probably you've not noticed. I think it's the same person Amitoj has spotted before.
Hey Kaushik, That was me. I am sorry, I did not realize your signal! Was your car MS Baleno?

Hemanth, I dont think that was mine as I did not go to jayanagar on 15th :-)
Old 17th June 2010, 15:41   #5076
Senior - BHPian

I think the registration was something like KA05MH 4561, I'm not entirely sure as my memory has gone quite bad these days..
Old 17th June 2010, 16:52   #5077
Senior - BHPian

Spotted @Wiper and his beautiful black A-star today morning, behind AMR tech park, off begur road. Had a quick chat - was in a hurry to reach office.

Let us meet up some time for a cup of tea.
Old 17th June 2010, 19:06   #5078
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaushik_s View Post
Can't we use something like morse code using our lights. You know short blink for dot , long blink for dash and repeat the process once or twice. Problem is that for T it'll be only one long blink :-) as the morse code is a just a dash. I know this has been discussed to death many times but let's try it again.
For TBHP the morse code will be dash (T), dash dot dot dot (B), dot dot dot dot(H) and dot dash dash dot(P).. OK, this is getting too complicated now
Here is what i have done couple of times i have spotted another tbhp stickered car. I pull up next to them, roll down the window and wave. Sometimes i move forward to show my sticker and then slow down to let them pull up next to me and then i wave.
Has worked both the times.
Old 17th June 2010, 19:42   #5079
BHPian

Spotted Black Scorpio today evening around 7 PM on the LIngarajapuram flyover with a multiple stickers - LTD, LCLC, Redline one etc. Who art thou ?

Btw. your ride was spewing black smoke from the exhaust
Old 17th June 2010, 21:28   #5080
BHPian

Black Swift - KL 07 BJ 8xxx near Inforpark, Kochi. Nice alloys there dude...
Old 18th June 2010, 01:07   #5081
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitoj View Post
Here is what i have done couple of times i have spotted another tbhp stickered car. I pull up next to them, roll down the window and wave. Sometimes i move forward to show my sticker and then slow down to let them pull up next to me and then i wave.
Has worked both the times.
Roll down the window I tried once but didn't get any response(was a Corolla on ORR), either it was not a TBHP member or didn't noticed me.
Difficult to show my stickers as it seems my stickers are not at all visible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by varunps View Post
Hey Kaushik, That was me. I am sorry, I did not realize your signal! Was your car MS Baleno?
Aahaa, atlast some reply after so many spotting. Yup I was in my Baleno. I thought I shouldn't disturb you much with the blinking so just blinked twice only. Next time will stop by to say hi.
BTW, was it you on ORR last Monday around 6.30 types, caught in the dreaded jam of Bellandur? I noticed one maroon Ritz with LTD sticker at the same spot as yours. Couldn't notice the number though.

Last edited by kaushik_s : 18th June 2010 at 01:12.
Old 18th June 2010, 03:28   #5082
BHPian

Few Pics of Team-bhp stickers on my Ritzie
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-zz.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-13062010185.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-13062010186.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-13062010190.jpg  

Old 18th June 2010, 07:46   #5083
BHPian

Quote:
Spotted on Bannerghatta road today morning around 8:30AM, in the jam.
I turned left, opposite to new HSBC building, since the jam didn't seem to be moving.

Attachment 369155

Couldn't stop, for obvious reasons. Who are you, friend?
Hi Amit Ji,

That's me, waved at you back twice before hulimavu gate, when you were waving at me, I was just concentrating on the front, and it didnot strike me to roll down the window . Also could not stop, as I was in a hurry to drop my wife.

I saw a OHC coming out of mantri, and after seeing the got bhp? sticker on the rear windshield, I assumed it was you.

It was nice seeing you there, Hope we meet up some day.
Old 18th June 2010, 08:02   #5084
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishie View Post
It was nice seeing you there, Hope we meet up some day.
Likewise Rishie.
Btw, how long were you there in the jam? I turned left towards L&T South City and took some backroads to reach jayadeva circle in about 12 - 15 minutes. Am wondering if i saved any time there or not.

Last edited by amitoj : 18th June 2010 at 08:03.
Old 18th June 2010, 09:19   #5085
BHPian

Quote:
Likewise Rishie.
Btw, how long were you there in the jam? I turned left towards L&T South City and took some backroads to reach jayadeva circle in about 12 - 15 minutes. Am wondering if i saved any time there or not.
It took me around 25-30 min to reach jayadeva flyover, the actual jam was because of the private buses taking U turn just after crossing the adigas / Honeywell junction. I thought of taking the left lane before reliance mart, but seeing the traffic moving, I decided to continue straight.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks