Team-BHP - Team-BHPians and their Pets
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Team-BHPians and their Pets (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1153-team-bhpians-their-pets-19.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaAT (Post 735088)
Lol, I loved the puppy with 'Superman' T-shirt. I will show it to my wifey. She will be mighty pleased.

We love dressing up our dogs. They loved it recently when the mercury dropped.

Here are some more:

The unusual suspects.

Ajay, your black lab is sporting a wonderfully shiny coat. :thumbs up

Can't wait to go home and meet Simba again. :)

had a turtle once long back named scooby. absolutely enjoyed taking care of him.
@ bass&trouble absolutely love the pics of your dog.

The two little fellas..
Leo..

Joey..

This is my pet dog 'Stallion', a black labrador. These pics were taken when he was 2 months old. Now he is 19 months old.

This small fellow joined the team.

We have 2 steet dogs already and we found this guy outside the factory gate crying - so I took him in :)

My dog went for a complete trim yesterday. I'll put his pic up shortly - but be warned that you'll need to be fastened down firmly else you'll fall from your seats during the laughing that'll follow.

Quote:

Originally Posted by normally_crazy (Post 790478)

We have 2 steet dogs already and we found this guy outside the factory gate crying - so I took him in :)

Quite a nobel deed,Gautam. Nice to see these innocent doggies getting a good home.
Have you named him yet?

Quote:

theMAG : My dog went for a complete trim yesterday. I'll put his pic up shortly - but be warned that you'll need to be fastened down firmly else you'll fall from your seats during the laughing that'll follow.
Is he looking so funny that you had to give us a heads-up ? Cant wait to see him !

NC your dog really does know to relax well,by the way three cheers: for adopting the stray

oh wow lovely pictures all of them. i'm glad to find this thread. i'm such a dog lover. We have a Lhasa. she is proudly called Jamaica. had a pair actually but my dog Joshua died a year and half back. he was 13 years old. i'll post Jamaica's pictures. she has an appointment today with the vet for her hair trim. so today when i will get back home it will be JAMAICA in her all new avatarclap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by theMAG (Post 790512)
My dog went for a complete trim yesterday. I'll put his pic up shortly - but be warned that you'll need to be fastened down firmly else you'll fall from your seats during the laughing that'll follow.

You trimmed him??? A German Shepherd? And how did you? Man, its high time, you seriously need to think of marriage and have a child. :D

hehe nice thread:) wish to have a pet soon:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by normally_crazy (Post 790478)

we found this guy outside the factory gate crying - so I took him in :)

Looks like he has completely settled down. Love stray dogs. :)

Well i have been having dogs at home from the age of 4. AT the moment i got 2 dogs.
One is the mighty 7 yr old austin. Well i just adore him as i got to spend good amount of time at home when he joined our family so it was fun training him.
The new one to join our family this year is this adoreable and naughty Zac. He is too naughty and gets more naughty as my bigger austin has taught him all the tricks of his trade being a gr8 step father or naughty mama.
Will post pics of both of them when i get back from my hols.
Well both of them are cross Dalmation and Boxer in one case and Alsation in another.