Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd October 2022, 20:34   #76
BHPian

Re: The Branded Apparel Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPV View Post
What are the brands that still make regular fit Chinos ? (preferably flat front not pleated).

Louis Philippe was my fav all these years, though their Classic Regular fit Chinos are pleated and way out of style now Currently, even their brand stores aren't stocking these anymore!
Try PantProject.
They offer good fir customizations.
nitinkbhaskar is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th October 2022, 12:58   #77
JVH
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arindambasu13 View Post
Check out Korra Jeans available as a sub brand from the Bombay Shirt Company (you can go to their stores and check out available samples of the quality). From what I have noticed, this seems to be one of the few authentic raw denim stores in India. The concept is a fairly new one in India.With the relatively steep prices of the big brands across the world (Oni, Nudie, Asket, Iron Heart), they are very unlikely to ever launch or find a market among the Indian populace. Hence, Korra seems to be one of the few realistic options with relatively digestible prices. They do have a few Japanese demin products in their lineup as well. I do not own any, but have been thinking of picking up a pair of raw denim recently.
Thank you. I somehow saw this late. I ended up importing from Japan. Will definitely try Korra Jeans whenever am in the market next time.
Old 26th October 2022, 09:32   #78
Team-BHP Support

My nephew is 6 feet 3 inches and waist is 30 inches. Most Jeans available on-line / off-line is short in length for him, any brand recommendations which supports full length?

Thanks .
Old 26th October 2022, 09:34   #79
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheel View Post
My nephew is 6 feet 3 inches and waist is 30 inches. Most Jeans available on-line / off-line is short in length for him, any brand recommendations which supports full length?
From what I know, Levi's have multiple length options for a waist size.
vb-saan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th October 2022, 10:26   #80
BHPian

Quote:

Thanks .

There was a time when Lee jeans used to have different lengths for one waist size, now there are only 2 sizes 41" & 43". Check Levi's it comes in both or go the "ruff n' tuff" way, remember that brand?
Sran is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th October 2022, 11:01   #81
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Thanks .
Brand name "KORRA" mentioned in the post before yours also have jeans listed for people up to 6'6" tall.
Latheesh is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks