Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th September 2013, 16:33   #16
Senior - BHPian

re: HVK Store & Central Hotel Desk are suspended indefinitely

@HVK we are with you, thank you for providing selfless support anytime of the day. Hope this is resolved amicably.

Would also recommend stricter norms for your FB forum to avoid such instances.

Best Wishes!
Old 4th September 2013, 16:36   #17
BHPian

re: HVK Store & Central Hotel Desk are suspended indefinitely

TRAI is a Govt entity right ? If so , RTI can be used to find out who lodged the complaint?
Old 4th September 2013, 16:53   #18
Senior - BHPian

Re: HVK Store & Central Hotel Desk are suspended indefinitely

Quote:
Originally Posted by absynthguzzler View Post
TRAI is a Govt entity right ? If so , RTI can be used to find out who lodged the complaint?
As far as I know, HVK knows who has lodged the complaint. Kind soul that he is, he has masked the name out and kept it out of public domain.

I am waiting for the time who find out who this moron is, as I am sure are other people on the forum.
Old 4th September 2013, 16:56   #19
BHPian

re: HV Kumar's cellphone suspended based on one lame complaint! Now Restored!

Kumar Sir,

I read the google docs email communication that you have posted on the forum. What i do not understand is that this guy actually paid up for the package at the online store, and then exchanged mails with you which seemed pretty genuine. If this is just a mischief by someone would he actually go to such lengths just to harm you.

Dont get me wrong i have the highest respect for you but for some reason i feel this is some sort of mistake on his part or there is something more to it. I may be completely wrong, but have you since tried to contact the guy?

Regards,
VVB
Old 4th September 2013, 17:09   #20
Distinguished - BHPian

One word that comes to my mind when the name is mentioned: Respect.

This news saddens me. HVK Sir, you are an asset not only to this forum, but to the entire motoring community of this country. Most of us, including me look up to your responses whenever we post a query on the routes of this enormously large country. This is certainly not what you deserve.

I hope & wish that the matter is sorted out and you retain your phone number. We are with you through the thick & thin.

Best wishes,
Saket
Old 4th September 2013, 17:12   #21
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat View Post
It is rather ridiculous. One should suspend a tele-marketeer on the basis of substantial proof and/or multiple complaints.

I hope this is resolved
+1. I cant understand how can they suspend a number just based on a complaint. Wont they verify it before taking actions?

If sending 1000s of sms is taken as a reason for tele-marketing then I think all students will have their phones suspended !
Old 4th September 2013, 17:19   #22
Senior - BHPian

I have never met HVK nor spoken to him. But I have interacted with him several times through email and SMS. I love him for what he is - simple and ever willing to help.

I remember HVK's facebook account also getting blocked because somebody made some complaint with facebook. But I think that finally got resolved. I hope this too gets resolved quickly. Sad. If people have issues, there are decent ways to get them addressed. This is certainly not one of those ways.
Old 4th September 2013, 17:20   #23
Distinguished - BHPian

Dump the operator I say, even if the matter is resolved.
For one, it behaves so irresponsibly and acts wrongly on a single complaint and two; they did not see that the guy they are charging against is a 17 years old consumer of their business? I am sure most of the other operators will be more than happy if you send thousands of SMSes rather than getting unhappy about it like your current one.

Last edited by saket77 : 4th September 2013 at 17:22.
Old 4th September 2013, 17:30   #24
BHPian

@ HVK Sir,

Sir , we are all with you. Thank you for your 24x7 help to many of us.
I hope this will resolve soon.

Can anyone find out that Moron ...?

Sir ..i request you , please report / make it public the name / number of that moron.
Old 4th September 2013, 17:47   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvkumar View Post
Quick update:
Dear HVK sir,

Although you may be already aware of this site, but just posting it. Link: http://pgportal.gov.in/

I have used this site when MTNL was refusing to allow me to switch my operator to vodafone.
The site did help in my case.

I will understand if you do not wish to contact people via phone/SMS in the future.. however, even by the TRAI rules, your number shouldn't have been banned without proof and a notification. That is certain.
I hope that your number is restored and your life will be back to normal.

My heartfelt gratitude to you for helping me out (few years back via my friend who introduced me to your forum), and I am sincerely ashamed to call the complainant a human.

Thanks,
Simple_car
Old 4th September 2013, 17:47   #26
BHPian

I still remember how i received meter by meter (and i am not exaggerating) route from him during my Delhi to Bangalore drive in 2009. There were places my GPS failed, but his directions were like a picture and never in my 2500 KM drive did i miss a turn.

It is ridiculous for the person to report him. And it is even aweful for TRAI and Loop Mobile to do this unjustified action without proper investigation. No wonder the country is in its last stages before collapsing.

I signed the petition.

Last edited by hyper-VTEC : 4th September 2013 at 17:49.
Old 4th September 2013, 18:12   #27
Senior - BHPian

The update on FB, 8 mins ago:

Sandeep Kumar Ok let me say this first, it seems the number from which chief number is reported spam is mine. But I am not immature, irresponsible, competitor, or any other name you all might have given me. In fact right at this.moment I am at the last leg of my Leh trip, which would not have materialize without Dear H V Kumar help. I will forever be indebted to him for this. Now the problem of spam message reporting, as per the update I got from Gautam is that the spam was reported on 22nd August. I checked the logs of my phone and no logs of report against HVK number is there. Despite that I assume it may have happened that I might want to report any of the above or below message in my phone and accidently clicked HVK number.Otherwise even in my dream I could not do such thing. After getting to know about this when I was on my way to Manali, i immediately contacted Airtel to resolve this and sent email to them too to take back any complaint against HVK number. Even I was speaking with HVK till last night when I reached Keylang.

Dear H V Kumar, I am extremely sorry for this mistake, but believe me I would never do any such thing intentionally. I know lot of people are going to face troubles because of this and i apologize to every one of them from the bottom of my heart, but at the same time would like to ask them haven't they done any mistake in their life. I am ready to own the mistake and is ready to do everything to resolve this as aoon as possible.
Old 4th September 2013, 18:16   #28
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive View Post
As far as I know, HVK knows who has lodged the complaint. Kind soul that he is, he has masked the name out and kept it out of public domain.

I am waiting for the time who find out who this moron is, as I am sure are other people on the forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KALINGA View Post

Can anyone find out that Moron ...?

Sir ..i request you , please report / make it public the name / number of that moron.
I think it is best that HVK does not make the name public. What if people go and threaten that person or physically abuse that person? It could then become a criminal case against HVK which is not going to help him any further. Someone also had raised this concern on the facebook forum.
Old 4th September 2013, 18:19   #29
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by unk9ja View Post
The update on FB, 8 mins ago:

Sandeep Kumar Ok let me say this first, it seems the number from which chief number is reported spam is mine. But I am not immature, irresponsible, competitor, or any other name you all might have given me. In fact right at this.moment I am at the last leg of my Leh trip, which would not have materialize without Dear H V Kumar help. I will forever be indebted to him for this. Now the problem of spam message reporting, as per the update I got from Gautam is that the spam was reported on 22nd August. I checked the logs of my phone and no logs of report against HVK number is there. Despite that I assume it may have happened that I might want to report any of the above or below message in my phone and accidently clicked HVK number.Otherwise even in my dream I could not do such thing. After getting to know about this when I was on my way to Manali, i immediately contacted Airtel to resolve this and sent email to them too to take back any complaint against HVK number. Even I was speaking with HVK till last night when I reached Keylang.

Dear H V Kumar, I am extremely sorry for this mistake, but believe me I would never do any such thing intentionally. I know lot of people are going to face troubles because of this and i apologize to every one of them from the bottom of my heart, but at the same time would like to ask them haven't they done any mistake in their life. I am ready to own the mistake and is ready to do everything to resolve this as aoon as possible.
Okay, now the matter is upto you to resolve since you are the complainant. Admire your guts to show up here, but since Mr HVK does not deserve this, make sure you get it set all right. Franl;y I don't know whether to admire your courage to come here or blame your stupidity land HVK sir in the trouble he is.

Last edited by saket77 : 4th September 2013 at 18:33.
Old 4th September 2013, 18:31   #30
SDP
Team-BHP Support

This is as ridiculous as it gets.
The forum rules are stopping me from expressing what I am feeling currently.

HVK Sir,
Please forgive the moron. Hope this gets sorted out at the earliest.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks