Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th December 2013, 21:37   #46
Senior - BHPian

re: Michael Schumacher in critical condition. UPDATE: Out of coma and back home!

Come on Schumi, please pull through....
Old 31st December 2013, 02:52   #47
BHPian

re: Michael Schumacher in critical condition. UPDATE: Out of coma and back home!

Get well soon Schumi, you can win this race.
Old 31st December 2013, 15:55   #48
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

The legend has had a second surgery and CT scan shows that his condition has improved but is still critical and in coma.

live update
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/formul...emains-2974443
Old 31st December 2013, 15:56   #49
BHPian

Good News, his condition is slightly improved although not out of danger. We pray for you Schumi you will soon pull through.
Old 31st December 2013, 15:59   #50
BHPian

Just saw the doctor's press conference live on CNN. Latest update is that Michael's condition has improved a little bit and a second operation was performed late last night to reduce the pressure on the brain. He is still in a medically induced coma and still not out of danger.
Old 31st December 2013, 17:05   #51

For me and many others he was the reason we started following Formula 1. May he recover soon.
Old 31st December 2013, 17:51   #52
BHPian

Continuing prayers to God for Schueys health. Hope he comes out of this as fit as ever. The pain right now is no less than what it would be for someone in family. Thats the impact hes had on my life.
Old 31st December 2013, 19:57   #53
Senior - BHPian

Michael' condition slightly better than before. The doctors were able to complete a second operation overnight to remove another large haematoma on the left side of his brain, which has helped to reduce the inter-cranial pressure.

The second procedure took place after examinations revealed an unexpected improvement in Michael' condition.

The medical team said that there still remained a lot of hemorrhaging and number of lesions on the brain and that it is still impossible to make any prognosis about his future recovery.

A friend shared this heartfelt article by DC on Michael. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/mot...about-him.html All I can say is Thank You DC!

Hope Michael will be able to read it soon.

Last edited by deetjohn : 31st December 2013 at 19:59. Reason: adding text.
Old 1st January 2014, 01:56   #54
Distinguished - BHPian

I was your die hard fan from the time i could not spell your name correctly, get well soon Michael Schumacher. For me the synonym for speed is you.
Old 1st January 2014, 15:35   #55
BHPian

UPDATE: Michael Schumacher's manager Sabine Kehm has described the F1 legend's condition as 'stable'. Thank God. Come out and speak soon Schumi.
Old 1st January 2014, 15:53   #56
BANNED

All prayers for his recovery. Let me add that Grenoble (in the foothills) is a far better town for science & medicine than one may expect!
Old 1st January 2014, 16:02   #57
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by selvagp View Post
UPDATE: Michael Schumacher's manager Sabine Kehm has described the F1 legend's condition as 'stable'. Thank God. Come out and speak soon Schumi.
said stable but still critical. Schumi will pull through. Prayers with him.
Old 1st January 2014, 19:40   #58
BHPian

Schumi will win this race against the odds and come on the top of the podium AMEN
Old 1st January 2014, 21:20   #59
BHPian

Like most of us I started watching F1 only because of Schumi and became a big fan of him.
Lets hope our prayers are answered and we can see our hero again!
Old 2nd January 2014, 16:52   #60
BHPian

Get well soon Schumi!!!

I am sure with the amount of physical and mental fitness F1 drivers have he should be able to pull through. Take the case of Massa for example.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks