Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-611.html)

Mighty Range Rover
The Scale Model Thread-rr1.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-rr2.jpg

Finally got the Mercedes SLS AMG. I think its the first on this thread and i must say maistos quality has improved. Taken from my phone cam so excuse the picture quality

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSelect (Post 2124883)
Maserati "Birdcage" Tipo 61 - from the 1960 GP, driven by the famed Carroll Shelby- one of the greatest Masers of them all.

Minichamps, 1:12. The detailing is simply INSANE. Get a load of this, guys !!

Awesome piece :thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by shahen9 (Post 2125025)
Finally got the Mercedes SLS AMG. I think its the first on this thread and i must say maistos quality has improved. Taken from my phone cam so excuse the picture quality

Nice SLS

Quote:

Originally Posted by kpzen (Post 2124936)
Mighty Range Rover
Attachment 446909
Love the images. Nice RR
Attachment 446910

@Ravi: She is AWESOME!!! Simply AMAZING!! Take care though the 1:12 bug is infective. Nice SLS, but not the First. :D Well..maybe the first one with pictures... :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by shahen9 (Post 2125025)

Dang the SLS is beautiful :thumbs up. Mine's on its way, got a black beauty. She's not alone though. She's coming with her exotic 1:18 company --

Pagani Zonda Cinque
Dodge Charger "Fast & Furious"
Bugatti EB110
Nissan GT-R
Chevy Camaro Concept "Bumble Bee"
& The Shelby Cobra Concept "XXX - The Next Level"

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team : Please type in full and proper English for the benefit of other community members and take the time to use proper punctuation as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid...typing...like...this. Thanks.

The Cinque is a CRAPPY MODEL!! Even if you LOVe the zonda, dont buy it!

[quote=SuperSelect;2124883Maserati "Birdcage" Tipo 61 - from the 1960 GP, driven by the famed Carroll Shelby- one of the greatest Masers of them all.

Minichamps, 1:12. The detailing is simply INSANE. Get a load of this, guys !![/quote]

After looking at the pictures for an hour yesterday, I was back again early morning and could not keep my eyes off. This is one hell of a detailing to die for.

And yes 1:12 is infective.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSelect (Post 2124883)
"When God is pleased, He'll grant me a Maserati". This was my first signature on Team-BHP.
Today, God is immensely pleased with me.
Presenting my latest, grandest aquisition:

Maserati "Birdcage" Tipo 61 - from the 1960 GP, driven by the famed Carroll Shelby- one of the greatest Masers of them all.

Minichamps, 1:12. The detailing is simply INSANE. Get a load of this, guys !!

WOW... WHAT A MASERATI! Simply Mindblowing!
No wonder they say 'The GOD lies in the the details'.

Its been a while since we saw you online. Any new adds?

More of Range Rover !!
The Scale Model Thread-rr3.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-rr4-large.jpg

after a year long wait i got it. i stopped myself from from buying the regular 1:24 & 1:18 R35 GT-Rs on sale. But when i saw the Limited Edition 1:24 from Maisto - i fell for it and bought it at a premium.

Please excuse me for the poor quality pictures - will upload better pics soon.

Make: Maisto (Limited Edition)
Scale: 1:24

Nissan R35 GT-R:

The Scale Model Thread-photo0041.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-photo0042.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-photo0043.jpg

I want to sell my 1:24 collection of 6 cars to start a serious 1:18 collection, had posted an ad few days back but its not yet approved !!!!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 2125306)
The Cinque is a CRAPPY MODEL!! Even if you LOVe the zonda, dont buy it!

The Cinque is made by Mondo Motors & their quality is pretty good... better than Maistos. I have already purchased it, will post pics soon.

My Babies are here folks:

Presenting --
1:18 Dodge Charger "The Fast & The Furious" -- Joy Ride Studios
1:18 Pagani Zonda Cinque -- Mondo Motors
1:18 Bugatti EB110 -- Bburago

& finally,
1:18 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG -- Maisto