Team-BHP - Remember when.....
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Remember when..... (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/21252-remember-when-8.html)

Remember shows like "Turning Point" before everyone switched to Discovery and national geograpic

Remember your first drink and the after affects of it...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adi_k (Post 373592)
Remember shows like "Turning Point" before everyone switched to Discovery and national geograpic

That was my favourite, Girish Karnad and Prof. Yash Pal.

Also, remember a show called Mathemagic?

Also remember the first time you puked & how embarrassing that was

Remember how Ashok Kumar used to say Hum Log in a different language after every episode.

Remember how shocked people were (in Bangalore) when Golden Enclave flats opened booking at Rs.16 lakhs per flat in 1988. That was an astronomical price then.

Remember the day when television started beaming programme in your local language. I even remember the news reader's name as Krishna Galagali, she was so nervous, she pronounced Bantwala town as Bandavala. Man, the useless stuff we remember...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samurai (Post 373640)
she pronounced Bantwala town as Bandavala. Man, the useless stuff we remember...

rl:

That musta been one hell of a bandvaala Kannada translation.

it must be nice to have memories..enjoy them when you can...I cant even remember if i have eaten my lunch.

remember when u first did a hand break turn??
remember ur first understeer?? first oversteer??
first car crash??
sobers up your driving for sometime

Remember when you forgot to eat lunch navin ? that was today. now go have your dinner, old man. LOL

Remember when Petrol was 10 bucks a litre and you had a bike, but no money so you filled half a litre for 5 rupees, much to the petrol attendents chagrin and went for a 10 km ride, feeling happy with yourself.

Remember running out and tilting the bike, hoping you'd reach home or another pump?

Quote:

Originally Posted by satish_appasani (Post 373603)
Remember your first drink

Yes I do, because

Quote:

Originally Posted by satish_appasani (Post 373603)
and the after affects of it...

nothing happened afterwards. Thats why.

Remeber every F1 race thread locked after the race because of heated arguement between MS loathers and supporters.

Remember the tingle in that special section of your body;) when you kissed your girlfriend for the first time?

Also, remember the rush in the head when you drove your own hard earned bought car?

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobike008 (Post 374730)
Remember the tingle in that special section of your body

Where? Large intestine?

Quote:

Originally Posted by theMAG (Post 374749)
Where? Large intestine?

Thanks for letting everyone know you consider your intestine as a special section of your body . Do you also use it for that? ;-)