Team-BHP - Remember when.....
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Remember when..... (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/21252-remember-when-9.html)

Remember how u felt when Mianded hit that Last Ball Six in Sharjah!

Remember when you could go out in open and breath fresh air and no trace of fuel in it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sreenivass (Post 375418)
Remember when you could go out in open and breath fresh air and no trace of fuel in it.

Big deal, I can do it everyday.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samurai (Post 375431)

Unfortunately most of our city mates do not have such a luxury. Yup I am calling it a luxury because it is hard to get.

You are one lucky guy Samurai. I have to turn A/C on and put it in recirculate mode not to go any where close to fresh air.

Quote:

Quote:

Remember the first time you smelt, and noticed the burnt fuel coming out the exhaust pipe? The air used to be so fresh & clean ....

Remember when you first saw the Santro and what you felt about it....

Awesome topic. I know it's old, but still bumping for more entries.

@ theMAG

You had me in splits :)

Iam Starting this new Thread about 25 Paise COINS BECOMING OUT OF CIRCULATION.
No more 25 paise coins can be used from 1 st july 2011.

I distinctly remember in my school days my Dad giving 25 paise bribe to traffic cop for any small traffic offence in early sixties., these cops i fact were called by nick name PAWLI by BOMBAY KARS in those days.
In more then 50 yrs these cops have graduated from 25 paise to 50/- bribe money.:D.

It is in simmilar way as alluminium coins of 1 paise,2paise,3paise,5paise,10 pase are no more in circulation.

Same way although one ruppee note valid,is not seen now a days,Ihave about three of them in my purse.
Once a cop asked for my licence to be checked ,when without my knowledge I had jumped a signal when I opened my purse he saw one rupee notes i it and asked one to be given to him ,as he wanted to keep it as souvenier.I gave him that note and he thanked me for it,and lasked me to go without impounding any fine.:).

The world's obsession with fiat currency will soon see us getting rid of Rs10 notes soon too! You barely get anything worthwhile for Rs10 here in Hyderabad :(

Remember when Eating out was a treat?

Remember when not doing your school home work and being caught for it, was the worst thing you could think of?

Remember when, you had not done your homework, and very sh!t scared of being caught, and something happened at the school and the particular period didn't happen!?

Remember when we needed to contribute to have a lime-soda "party"? (well, there was nothing other than lime-soda)

Ahh- I feel like an oldie now :D

Ace.

Remember when this thread was started!?
and, theMAG and mobike - L-O-L !!

Remember people come out of their house between Movie braek (samachar) in DD as if Samachar is not watchable.

Remember when people dropped by your house to wish you good luck for your exam or wish you on your b'day; or at least called you.

Now, it is either dropping a message or worse, a post on your facebook wall!!

I belong to the generation who does this (or maybe not, since each year produces a new generation) but c'mon man! where's the personal interaction gone?!

Remember when Madiwala Check Post (it is still called check post) was actually a sales tax check post?
Remember when trucks were always free to enter into the city at all hours?

Quote:

Originally Posted by driverace (Post 2417741)
Remember when this thread was started!?
and, theMAG and mobike - L-O-L !!

That was really really long:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobike008 (Post 2418591)
That was really really long:)

What exactly you mean was long!? lolz
The thread,
your jokes?
my post?
or.. :p

Ace.