Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th December 2004, 00:02   #61

well while driving i listen to LINKIN PARK ----meteora full album
Old 29th December 2004, 13:54   #62
BHPian

I also like to listen to "Road to Hell" by Chris Rea and smile at the Irony of the song whenver i am stuck in a Traffic Jam here in Hyd .... Looks like his lyrics are going to come true atleast here in Hyd ....
Old 30th December 2004, 09:29   #63
BHPian

If u guys wanna drive too rash and fast, try hiphops and rock.In da club -50cents, then Du Hast -ramstein. They sound perfect for ppl who have that extra pace..

When u guys wanna romantic drive with ya gal friend, try Boyzone, Jim reeves, Westlife ,eagles etc..
For easy listenin john denevar will do..
Old 1st January 2005, 06:35   #64
Senior - BHPian

painkiller , nativity in black ,turbo lover , the perfect drug ... these are mi fav tracks while driving ..

nething wid a lotta drums ... nething metal and everything aggressive..
Old 3rd January 2005, 19:59   #65
BHPian

i listen to ac/dc, gnr, metallica scorpions, nirvana.......... mostly rock
Old 3rd January 2005, 21:20   #66
BHPian

BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN ALL THE WAY.. Especially the album Tunnel of love.. Any bruce fans??
Old 4th January 2005, 15:00   #67
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by z klasse
BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN ALL THE WAY.. Especially the album Tunnel of love.. Any bruce fans??
welcome to the club ...
I am a big fan of Bruce the Boss .... I have all his songs from 1979 starting with River till the streets of Philadelphia ....
Old 21st January 2005, 22:49   #68
Distinguished - BHPian

may favorite tracks are -hotel california:eagles
i just died in your arms tonight:airsupply
Old 22nd January 2005, 00:27   #69
Awaiting Email Confirmation

i like listenin 2 lean back,get low @ riders on the storm ( the doors)
Old 22nd January 2005, 01:42   #70
Senior - BHPian

Death Trip!!!

Allright guys.....You guys suddenly gave me a feeling that Im the only guy out here who trips on Death metal while driving....
Well Guys...I dont know if you are really interested in knowing this but Im a vocalist for a Grindcore Death Metal band Called Cranium Shatter in here(bangalore)...I breathe Death Metal guys!!!!
I have only two intersts in life - Racing and Death Metal. I wanna make it big in my music so that I can buy my Dodge Viper Venom!!!! I have done lots of 2 wheeler dragging ,,,right from stripped RX 100s with 18Bhps to RD's to out of proportion modded Fiero's and pulsars...
Last year I had a bad time with my drag and failed to win any class due to under spent machines due to financial constraints...Im still open to have a drag bike open for competetions if any one of you shares the expenses 50/50...also who is interested in beating the TVS factory timing and Balis machines!!!! I know you guys are more into cars but Drag bikes give U kicks like no car can ever do!!!trust me guys...This speed run I was a mere spectator and that burnt my stomach...Any ways... guys try listening to Death metal bands like Suffocation, Dying Fetus, Sinister, Hate Eternal, Deicide, Cattle Decapitation, Exhumed, Immolation, Morbid Angel, yattering, Slayer,Cannibal corpse etc....Its fair bit of NOS for your brains!!!!!!!!!

Everything is nothing and Nothing is everything.
-Chuck Shuldiner
Old 22nd January 2005, 11:42   #71
Senior - BHPian

Hey Wolf, where in bangalore do u get this music? I am also a bit of a metal fan (slayer, pantera, sepultura, cradle of filth etc etc) but its so hard to get their CDs in any of the big stores.

Cheers
Amitoj
Old 22nd January 2005, 15:43   #72
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitroxx
i like listenin 2 lean back,get low @ riders on the storm ( the doors)
hey nitroxx there is a new amazing remix of this track in need for speed underground 2 ...its awesome.
Old 23rd January 2005, 01:43   #73
Senior - BHPian

I enjoy all kinds of music, but I would have to say Greece 2000 is one of my all-time favourite drivings tracks! Listened to it on repeat all the way from Mahbi to Pune once!
Old 24th January 2005, 19:27   #74
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitoj
Hey Wolf, where in bangalore do u get this music? I am also a bit of a metal fan (slayer, pantera, sepultura, cradle of filth etc etc) but its so hard to get their CDs in any of the big stores.

Cheers
Amitoj
Dude If you gonna go buy cd's you are gonna go bankrupt very soon...hehahahaaa....The bands that u have mentioned arent dificult to get but the ones I have mentioned are kinda hard to find and I have them just becos of my contacts with hard core metal heads...Well If u want some I can always share wit U provided U treat it with respect that it deserves!!!!!

Everything is nothing and nothing is everything.
-Chuck Shuldiner.
Old 24th January 2005, 21:19   #75
BHPian

Right now i have quite a bit of cannibal corpse in my car. along with some regular iron maiden, judas priest, jethro tull,dominion caligula, sigh, danzig,dimmu borgir, Cradle of filth, hecate enthroned, and quite a few more.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks