Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th August 2020, 16:12   #6601
BHPian

Re: The Online Shopping Thread

I have been ordering Grocery stuff from JioMart since last 3 weeks. Their prices are really competitive and the quality of the products are also good.
But, if something wrong happens with your order, then there is no chance of getting back your money.
So far I have placed 16 orders and out of which 3 orders had issues. In all the 3 orders, the item delivered had less quantity than ordered & billed quantity.
In spite of repeated emails to their CS email ID, there is absolutely no response from them, except for the standard template response.
I tried calling their toll free number as well, but I could never get a CS person on line.
If anyone knows how to reach these guys in any other way, please let me know.
kavensri is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th August 2020, 16:18   #6602
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavensri View Post
I tried calling their toll free number as well, but I could never get a CS person on line.
Try reaching them out on twitter.

In one of my orders, I didn't receive the safety kit that was complementary. I complained about it on twitter and the delivery guy delivered it to me

Another thing I order only COD on Jiomart as I also had a bitter experience where they marked my order as delivered and I didn't receive the delivery. Even for that twitter did the job for me.
revvharder is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th August 2020, 16:27   #6603
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsudarsan View Post
T&C should be on the email you got once you opted for the offer. As per the email, Cashback should appear on your billing statement within 5 business days, but may take upto 90 days. I did a purchase yesterday and did not see it in the final purchase price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gupta_chd View Post
T&C are not very clear and there is no FAQ section. Anyways hopefully it should reflect in due course of time. This is always reassuring to see when the offer is acknowledged at the time of final payment which is unluckily not the case here.

Works fine, credit reflected in my online statement in 2 days, I utilized the full amount for an urgent purchase

The offer mentions no immediate discount anyway and it is fine.. works as advertised
Old 17th August 2020, 16:31   #6604
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by revvharder View Post
Are you suggesting me to tweet to this account, @JioMart_Support?
Old 17th August 2020, 16:45   #6605
BHPian

Quote:
Are you suggesting me to tweet to this account, @JioMart_Support?
You can tag both Jiomart & Jiomart_Support.
revvharder is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th August 2020, 21:02   #6606
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by babhishek View Post
Works fine, credit reflected in my online statement in 2 days, I utilized the full amount for an urgent purchase

The offer mentions no immediate discount anyway and it is fine.. works as advertised
I have also had the cashback in my account.
Old 18th August 2020, 08:43   #6607
Senior - BHPian

Now one can buy K&N Filter on EMI at Amazon.in at 50% discount. However, EMI of air filter could be tad more than the EMI of vehicle itself, depending what tenure one chooses.

The Online Shopping Thread-amzn_k_nfilter.png
bj96 is offline   (13) Thanks
Old 20th August 2020, 12:41   #6608
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by revvharder View Post

In one of my orders, I didn't receive the safety kit that was complementary. I complained about it on twitter and the delivery guy delivered it to me

Another thing I order only COD on Jiomart as I also had a bitter experience where they marked my order as delivered and I didn't receive the delivery. Even for that twitter did the job for me.
What is this safety kit about?
Old 20th August 2020, 13:11   #6609
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thilak29 View Post
What is this safety kit about?
Even I didn't know as the order details had no image regarding same, but on initial orders or first order they were providing sanitizer or a pack of 10 masks.
Old 14th September 2020, 10:24   #6610
Distinguished - BHPian

Looking for feedback on the BLU range of lenses from Lenskart or equivalent from Coolwinks. Thinking of trying out online ordering of power glasses after a pathetic experience with an expensive pair from Titaneye plus.
Old 14th September 2020, 10:58   #6611
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj96 View Post
Now one can buy K&N Filter on EMI at Amazon.in at 50% discount. However, EMI of air filter could be tad more than the EMI of vehicle itself, depending what tenure one chooses.

Attachment 2044297
Perhaps, this helps the scooter to fly. The MRP is stated as 5.32 L

Last edited by Aditya : 15th September 2020 at 06:09. Reason: Same content posted in another thread
hrman is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th September 2020, 11:26   #6612
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj96 View Post
Now one can buy K&N Filter on EMI at Amazon.in at 50% discount. However, EMI of air filter could be tad more than the EMI of vehicle itself...
This is a trick used by many companies to advertise on Amazon. I'm sure many would have dug deeper and found the website of the seller or the local retailer and ordered directly from them, bypassing Amazon and its fees, much to the benefit of the advertiser. But be cautious, as you will not have the benefit of Amazon's buyer protection and logistics support.
mvadg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th September 2020, 11:35   #6613
BHPian

On a different note, I would like our esteemed members to comment on Netmeds.

I find they are extremely slow compared to Amazon or Flipkart and don't think it is because of the Covid19 situation, if anything they have priority. They've recently received funding from Reliance, but given their poor logistics, I'm wondering if they intend to continue providing their services to the public or just sellout to a bigger player and vanish. If only they'd been taken over by Amazon...
Old 14th September 2020, 21:14   #6614
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvadg View Post
On a different note, I would like our esteemed members to comment on Netmeds.

I find they are extremely slow compared to Amazon or Flipkart and don't think it is because of the Covid19 situation, if anything they have priority.
Amazon and FK seem to have their own logistics and delivery network. I ordered 2 times on Netmeds and 1 time on pharmeasy and both occasions, delivery was through Delhivery. It takes around same time as Amazon for me - I am a Prime member and am in Kochi. I don't think Amazon or Flipkart deal in prescription medicines, and that's what I needed.

Last edited by Chetan_Rao : 16th September 2020 at 10:54. Reason: Typos.
BaCkSeAtDrIVeR is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th September 2020, 21:53   #6615
BHPian

Quote:
Sorry for the late post to your query, but my 2nd JioMart order had an issue.

I first tried ordering 1 /2 items, then decided to move my Amazon Pantry order to JioMart last month. I ordered some 25+ items, all of them came, but one item (a 5 Kg Wheat aata packet) had its packaging torn and patched together with Jio tapes all over.

I immediately took a photo of the bag and posted it to their Twitter handle and also DMed them with a pic. After not getting any response for a day, I realized that the package came with a bill from one of the RelianceFresh outlets. Called them up - they gave the tollfree number (1800 890 1222). After about 3 - 4 days of calling, finally got to speak to someone. After that, they helped with the replacement.
GJ01 is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks