Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd March 2024, 16:01   #91
BHPian

Re: Suffered a serious life-changing accident

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawad0222 View Post
Just wish to update my status.
Thanks to the almighty and your prayers, I have managed to shift to Pune to stay with my family as well as stay close to the Artificial Limb Centre,

On the travelling front, we the same set of friends who were with me at the time of accident, last year in October went to Srinagar and Pahalgam. We had a lovely time

Last but absolutely not the least, starting my own startup is not my dream but a target which definitely needs divine intervention
Dear Dr Fawad
So glad to read this , thanks for posting.

Just amazing positive energy to come back strongly from such an adversity in life
Within a year you started travelling again and enjoying life just as if nothing ever happened... proves that happiness is purely a STATE OF MIND !

Keep looking for your next car and move ahead towards establishing your own setup - you will be a role model for many in the society.

Prayers for your speedy recovery and
Keep inspiring Team BHP with your endeavours

Last edited by JS Kwt : 3rd March 2024 at 16:02.
JS Kwt is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd March 2024, 16:32   #92
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawad0222 View Post
Dear BHPians.

Hope you all are enjoying your Sundays.
Just wish to update my status.
Hello Dr Fawad
Just finished reading the entire thread. You sir are an inspiration. Your positive attitude and outlook after what you've been through is truly motivating. I still cannot get over the fact that you were able to make the first post 3 weeks after the accident! And that too with such positivity! I had a much smaller accident and it took me months to pen it down!
Thanks for sharing your journey and inspiring all of us to believe that no matter what life throws at you, with a positive attitude, humility and faith, you can not only survive but come out stronger.
Wish you all the best.
Amitoj
amitoj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd March 2024, 17:28   #93
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Dr Fawad, great to see your spirit and zest for life. It is people like you that make us realize that we should not moan at what life has thrown at us and move on.
You, truly, are an inspiration. Wishing you very well.
Cheers
rajeevsulu is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 5th March 2024, 16:38   #94
BHPian

You are truly an inspiration Doctor! I am simply amazed at your positive outlook towards life , inspite of all that has been thrown at you.

Some of us (me included) crib about the little things in life that at times do not go as per our wish.

I wish you a speedy recovery and here's wishing that you tick everything that you have on your bucket list.

Stay Blessed!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks