Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th April 2016, 23:59   #1891
BHPian

High end Apartments/Villas in Jaipur?

Hello Friends,

Do we have members from Jaipur on our forum?

My family is looking to buying a posh 4-5 BHK luxurious apartment in the Pink city.

Will be grateful if someone can share the names of some such properties and approx. prices.

Thanks.
Old 2nd May 2016, 16:04   #1892
BHPian

Re: The Property / Real Estate Thread

Guys,

I have heard that there are government rules that prohibit an individual from buying an agricultural land if he is not a 'Farmer' by profession in government records. Is this true ?

Regards
Dieseltuned
Old 2nd May 2016, 16:20   #1893
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieseltuned View Post
Guys,

I have heard that there are government rules that prohibit an individual from buying an agricultural land if he is not a 'Farmer' by profession in government records. Is this true ?

Regards

Dieseltuned

Absolutely, this is the case in most states. Unless you are Amitabh Bachhan, in which case the rules are meant to be bent.

If you are serious about it, hire a good lawyer and he will be able to guide you on the options for buying agri land.
Old 2nd May 2016, 17:27   #1894
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverse_gear View Post
Absolutely, this is the case in most states. Unless you are Amitabh Bachhan, in which case the rules are meant to be bent.

If you are serious about it, hire a good lawyer and he will be able to guide you on the options for buying agri land.
Tamil Nadu has no restrictions, making Krishnagiri etc attractive. Tea, coffee, rubber Estates are also acceptable options.

And poor Amitji actually lost his land in Barabanki, being at the receiving end of Mayawati's hostility, while hundreds of others bribed their way to retain their farmlands, without any punishment.

Last edited by vinay kamath : 2nd May 2016 at 17:37.
Old 5th May 2016, 08:02   #1895
Senior - BHPian

" NGT asks state to clear buffer zone of lakes "
Bengaluru, May 5, 2016, DHNS

"Green body wants all structures demolished"

In a landmark judgment, the Principal Bench of the National Green Tribunal (NGT), New Delhi, directed the Karnataka government to demolish all existing construction falling within buffer zones of lakes and Rajakaluves (feeder canals of lakes) in Bengaluru.

The bench directed the government to increase the buffer zones and ensure that no further construction takes place in such areas. The buffer zone of lakes has been enhanced from 30 metres to 75 metres. The revised buffer zone for the Rajakaluves is 50 metres, 35 metres and 25 metres for primary, secondary and tertiary canals respectively. The NGT also ordered that the buffer zone around Rajakaluves should be measured from the edge and not from the middle.

If implemented in toto, the order will lead to the demolition of large number of buildings all over the City and displacement of lakhs of people.

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/...ar-buffer.html
Old 5th May 2016, 09:22   #1896
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinay kamath View Post
The bench directed the government to increase the buffer zones and ensure that no further construction takes place in such areas. The buffer zone of lakes has been enhanced from 30 metres to 75 metres. The revised buffer zone for the Rajakaluves is 50 metres, 35 metres and 25 metres for primary, secondary and tertiary canals respectively. The NGT also ordered that the buffer zone around Rajakaluves should be measured from the edge and not from the middle.
What it means immediately is that Environmental Clearances for projects built around canals and lakes will no longer be granted. As it is, land around many lakes in Bangalore have already been encroached, but it will be next to impossible to regain most of those as BDA itself is the biggest culprit.

The underlying case with the verdict against Mantri and CoreMind is a victory for the residents of Koramangala and HSR Layout and the team led by Nitin Seshadri who took this to NGT and were able to take on the big wigs for encroachment of the rajakaluve linking Agara to Bellandur for building a mall and software park on Sarjapur Road.

This one victory is just the tip of the iceberg. Every day real estate skeletons from the incumbent government are coming out of the closet.

For instance, is it only me who thinks it is crazy that the government is spending 165 crores to treat foamy water flowing into Bellandur lake instead of shutting down the polluting industries?

Or take a look at these:
The last news report is one of the reasons why Karnataka does not have a Lok Ayukta and why its wings are being clipped with the introduction of the ACB.
Old 5th May 2016, 12:44   #1897
BHPian

Quote:
And poor Amitji actually lost his land in Barabanki, being at the receiving end of Mayawati's hostility, while hundreds of others bribed their way to retain their farmlands, without any punishment.
That may be true for some of the land, but Mr. Bachchan has used his farmer status to acquire tracts of land in Maharashtra, which have not been returned. I believe he still owns farm land in UP also, even after returning some portions. Anyway, don't want to pick on him, as you are right in saying that loads of people have bribed their way into buying farm lands.
Old 6th May 2016, 11:23   #1898
BHPian

Quote:
If implemented in toto, the order will lead to the demolition of large number of buildings all over the City and displacement of lakhs of people.
[/url]
Here is the clarification on the judgement from the horse's mouth, excerpts below:

Quote:
This is to set the record straight in view of a piece published today in the Deccan Herald Page 2 which is highly surprising. The piece makes it sound like people who built houses in conformity with earlier laws would have their houses demolished!

Far from it: Here is what the NGT order says and I wish that Deccan Herald could have actually read the order first before writing:
  • The increased buffer from 30 metres to 75 metres from lake shore and new buffers for Kaluves applies for FUTURE plan sanctions. Mantri and Coremind will also have to follow the new buffers but these don't apply to existing constructions or even those who have got sanctions and are already building.
  • The instruction to Demolish is specific to Mantri and Coremind (Respondents 9 and 10).
  • In a rush to go to press, it appears that unnecessary alarms have been set off
  • NGT has directed Govt to ensure existing buffers are respected and clear, That is the existing law and there is nothing new or revolutionary about this. None of this in any way constitutues raising the buffer for existing buildings.
Old 10th June 2016, 16:16   #1899
Senior - BHPian

Pune Bhpians need a suggestion.

I am looking to invest in an Appartment around Hinjewadi area. Before diving in, I thought to check here what fellow Bhpians think about it. With all the rural areas around and the rapid development in the region, is there a friction between locals and the crowd from the Multistorey appartments? Read in a couple of forums that there have been instances of tension with the locals in the region.

The reason I am looking for Hinjewadi area is because I work in Baner and that is the only area in the vicinity where one can still find rates below 5000 per sq feet.
Old 10th June 2016, 19:38   #1900
BHPian

Dear members from Hyderabad,
1) Is Hyderabad RE the most inexpensive among all metro's in India ?
2)Which are places to invest/ live without breaking a bank for say 1BHK.
Thanks.

If someone is planning to relocate to Hyd without ever being there or a job in hand, how expensive is the city, and how much time does one take to settle down with jobs etc.
Also what is the life cycle of a new immigrant in Hyderabad.
Old 22nd June 2016, 18:19   #1901
Senior - BHPian

Hello folks,

I am in the midst of buying a land in hosur and would need help of a lawyer for checking out the records and verifying the details with regards to the property. Can somebody please recommend a good lawyer? Also can I get it checked with any lawyer from Bangalore itself or should I search for a good lawyer in hosur only?
Old 23rd June 2016, 13:38   #1902
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritz3645 View Post
Dear members from Hyderabad,
1) Is Hyderabad RE the most inexpensive among all metro's in India ?
2)Which are places to invest/ live without breaking a bank for say 1BHK.
Thanks.

If someone is planning to relocate to Hyd without ever being there or a job in hand, how expensive is the city, and how much time does one take to settle down with jobs etc.
Also what is the life cycle of a new immigrant in Hyderabad.
a) yes , it is cheapest to invest here
b) since i dont know how much you want to invest , i wont know , but for starters i havenot seen a 1 bhk here thought
think of it as a tinier bangalore without the traffic and the nice weather
Old 29th June 2016, 12:59   #1903
BHPian

Hi BHPians,

I have been struggling to get some legal advise regarding a property purchase.
We recently booked a residential plot in Gaursons project(in Yamuna expressway) in pre launch phase(in February 2016) with 10% booking amount and application form duly signed by me. Now i am in a dilemma about going forward with this project. But when i look at application form there is a clause mentioning "If i prefer to cancel registration of the plot, after allotment of plot an amount of 15% of cost of plot will be forfeited".

The Property / Real Estate Thread-capture.jpg

Recently i got a mail from Gaursons on 25th May to collect the allotment letter for plot. I haven't collected the letter yet. So if we cancel it now will we be eligible to get back full booking amount or not. I am trying to look about legal implications of this.

Builder is repeatedly saying they will deduct 15% of total cost, but when i ask them to give me this in email, they are making all sorts of excuses. Is this just one of those threats by which they want me not to cancel the booking.

Any advise or contact of legal property adviser(in NCR) will be helpful.
Old 12th July 2016, 12:47   #1904
Senior - BHPian

When buying an apartment, how important is considering the area available per unit?

For example, there are project which have about 2000 units over 10-15 acres and then there are project with 3000 units over 40 acres.

If one wishes to live in the apartment he buys, shouldn't this be one of the top most metric to be considered?

What other things are worth considering when buying a ready to move in apartment?
Old 4th August 2016, 18:02   #1905
Senior - BHPian

THIS IS A LAKE. AND IT’S UP FOR SALE
By Hemanth Kashyap, Bangalore Mirror Bureau | Aug 4, 2016, 04.00 AM IST

Family claims ownership, wants to sell lake on Hosur Road for 'just' Rs 400 cr

​A prime piece of real estate is up for grabs. It abuts the Bengaluru-Chennai expressway - the manufacturing highway of India; is around 6 km from Koramangala - the hub of techies and high net worth individuals; is bang in the middle of the tech corridor stretching from Koramangala to Electronics City - where the big bucks are. Spread over 13 acres and 24 guntas (over 6 football fields), the asking price is Rs 400 crore. The only glitch? It's a lake.

The land shark (correction: they should henceforth be called lake sharks) versus environment activists' war is playing out over Garvebhavi Palya lake on Hosur Road after documents were discovered that stated that the "land" belongs to a family.

Activists who got a whiff of the intended sale posed as buyers and collected documents from the family. Among the documents is a file noting by none other than "Chief Minister Siddaramaiah" asking officials to "do the needful". This noting - it could not be confirmed whether it is rightfully the CM's - has added some legitimacy to the claims of the family over the parcel of "land". Added to that is a Karnataka High Court order of August 2014 directing the Special Deputy Commissioner of Bengaluru to restore the family's name in the title deed.

http://www.bangaloremirror.com/banga...w/53531084.cms

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks