Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th March 2010, 17:26   #406
BHPian

This might be OT here, but didn't want to start a new thread just for this. A friend of mine is being offered a job for a sustenance role. I wanted to know if its euphemism for testing/tech support?
Old 20th March 2010, 17:32   #407
BHPian

We have openings in SAP - FICO / MM /SD / PP / PM (Plant Maintenance), Basis.

Do PM me if you have any one looking for above requirements.
Old 24th March 2010, 17:15   #408
BANNED

Performance Test Manager/Project Lead

Hello Everyone,
I am currently working as a Performance Project Lead and have 7.5 years of experience in the IT industry. In case there are any openings for a Performance Test Lead/Manager using HP LoadRunner, HP Quality Center and other performance tools, please send me a PM so that I can mail you my current CV.
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Dev
Old 25th March 2010, 13:30   #409
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorsaLove View Post
We have the following requirements in our company. Location Bangalore Only. Serving North American and European Markets. Number of requirements in brackets.

1) Business Development Executive (7)- Must have experience in dealing with International Clients.
Minimum Experience: 1 year+

2) Account Manager (2)- Must have handled International Client Accounts
Minimum Experience: 1 year+

3) Inside Sales (4)- Must have worked for an MNC at least for 6 months in the past.

4) Customer Service (2) - Must have worked with International Clients in the past.
Minimum Experience: 2 years+

5) Business Development Support Executive (10) - 0 to 6 months with a degree can apply but need to have superior communication skills.

Common requirements for all:

Apart from the thresholds above, should have the following as well:
Experience is always preferred in similar job responsibilities.
Communication should be amazing - Neutral accent required
Should be ready to work in shifts.
Qualification is not always mandatory but a degree or a diploma holder will be preferred first.

Please PM me for any other details or to send resumes. Again, I'm not the HR and I'm just helping people known to fellow BHPians.
Hey Buddy,

sent you a PM for the same.

Regards,
--Sajan
Old 25th March 2010, 13:40   #410
BHPian

My company is looking for a couple of freshers and people with 2-3 yrs of experience in VB.Net, ASP.Net and SQL Server/SSRS. Please PM me if interested.
Old 25th March 2010, 13:53   #411
Senior - BHPian

Senior Business Consultant - SAP PP

We have One position open for Senior Business Consultant - SAP PP module in our company.
PM me for more details.
Old 30th March 2010, 14:07   #412
BHPian

One of my friends wants to relocate to Bangalore immediatly due to her mom's illness. She is need of a job in Bangalore urgently. Please send me a PM or email me musicvj@gmail.com.

She has 4.8 years of experience. Following are her skill sets.

Programming languages:
o C, C++ programming language
o VC++ (MFC) GUI development
o Basic knowledge of Perl and Cerner Command Language
o Basic knowledge of LabVIEW

Operating system:
o UNIX / LINUX Operating system.
o Windows

System-side programming skills:
o Inter Process Communication in Linux OS.
o Knowledge of Linux system programming and Linux Kernel Internals.

Certifications:
o HL7 Version 2.6
o Advanced Diploma in Embedded systems
Old 31st March 2010, 00:10   #413
BHPian

Telecom Wireless/IMS

We are looking for Telecom Professionals with 3 to 6 years experience in 3G/LTE Telecom Product domain (Core networks):

1. System Test, Integration and Customer Product support for GSM and CDMA IP-SMSCs, all IMS nodes.
Expertice on ss7, SIP, GSM and CDMA callflows.
Working knowledge of the protocols like SMPP, SS7, SIP.

Travels include Mobile Operator sites for Deployment, Integration, Test and Product support.
Compensation is i suppose the best in the industry.
Old 31st March 2010, 11:33   #414
BHPian

We are looking for the following professionals.

1. Associate Technical Consultant,Location Bangalore, Skill sets: JSP, Servlets, MVC, Springs, Struts, Hibernate, JDBC, ODBC. 4.5 – 7 years Experience.

2. Technical Lead, Location- Bangalore, Skill Sets: QTP, Automation testing, Performance testing (using Load Runner / Performance Centre). 7-9 years Experience.

3. Module Lead, Location-Bangalore, Skill Sets:Skill Set HTML, XML, CSS, XSL, JavaScript, JSON, ASP. Net, AJAX, Visual Studio & W3C. 5 – 7 years Experience.

4. Lead System Analyst, Location-Bangalore, Skill sets: System Analyst, SDLC, Wire-frames & Prototypes. 8 – 12 years Experience.

Interested people can sent their resume to jyothish_rs@yahoo.com before April 5th.
Old 31st March 2010, 11:40   #415
Senior - BHPian

Hi,

There are openings in my company, a product company based in Bangalore, for people with 3-5 years experience.
  1. Software Engineer with experience in Java, J2EE, SQL, XML, XSL and HTML
  2. Business Analyst
  3. SCM Focal
PM me if anyone is interested.
Old 31st March 2010, 12:21   #416
BHPian

1) Module Lead - Test, 5+ yrs in EMS, NMS, SNMP and QTP
2) Development, 3+ in EMS, NMS, Java, JSP, HTML and Swing
3) Development, 5+ in EMS, NMS, Java, J2EE, JSP, HTML, JavaScripts, CSS and PHP
4) Tech Lead - Wirless, 6-8yrs in EVDO, PDSN, IP protocols (TCP/IP), Simulator/Load Tool development, C, C++, TCL and XML

PM me if interested.
Old 31st March 2010, 16:21   #417
Senior - BHPian

Lot of open positions

ABAP HR
ABAP developer - 2-3 years experience of OM, reports, time, BSP, ITS, workflow, iDocs, ALE processes, inbound/outbound files.

SAP R3 ABAP developer with 5 Years of Experience. Should have worked minimum of 3 projects in production support role.

Primary Skills: Building of BSP applications, Knowledge of Security authorization, experience with inbound and outbound extracts, and strong ABAP OBJECTS development. Prefer exposure to OM/PA and understanding of SAP compensation module.

Knowledge on JAVA, Single Sign on and Integration with SAP portal and Third party application is a must. Knowledge of WEBDYNPRO, Building of BSP applications, Security and strong ABAP OBJECTS development is preferable.

SAP HR- Functional Analyst
SAP Functional Consultant with 3 Years of Experience in SAP Payroll Configuration, Schema changes, Tax report Configuration, GL and finance Integration. Should have worked minimum of 2 projects in production support role or implementation supporting US.

Experience in SAP Benefits and Compensation modules. Expertise in configuration of health, dental, savings and other benefit plans. Expertise in supporting open enrollment process.

3 Years of Experience in SAP Time and Attendance. T&A Configuration, Time Schema, T&A Quota configuration, Integration with Payroll. Should have worked on minimum 2 projects in production support role.

SAP Basis
5-7 years SAP Basis admin, 3 years SAP Portal admin, 2-3 years PI, BI admin experience.

Database upgrades, client copies, database copies, troubleshooting, performance monitoring, system monitoring, capacity planning, backup and recovery management, kernel upgrades, support package upgrades, support stack upgrades, performance tuning, applying OSS notes, Disaster Recovery system monitoring and maintenance. Also, new SAP component installations and integration of HCM, PI, BI, EP, SRM, TREX, JAVA and others.

Requires an advanced level of technical proficiency in the design and management of Databases for one or more DBMS's. Proven skill in database administration, data modeling, entity relationship tools and 3rd party utilities. Extensive knowledge of hardware, operating systems and file systems. Must be methodical and process oriented.

SAP Portal
SAP Portal Administrator with 3 Years of Experience. Should have worked minimum 2 projects in production support role or implementation.

Primary Skills : IVIEW Configuration, Resource Building, Configuration of Resource Areas and Links to integrate other applications, ABAP/ ITS, BSP development, WEBDYNPRO, HTML, JAVA PAR files, ABAP mappings, JAVASCRIPT, and SSO-SAP Login tickets..

Must be able to review OSS notes and review other's code in problem solving circumstances. Must work effectively with CVG QA and Client UAT testers. All of the above require the ability to develop effective coding solutions from technical documents in preparation for handoff to QA team and then work with QA team members to resolve defects in a global environment.

SAP - Business Analyst
3 Years SAP, 2 Years Payroll, 2 yrs in Client Interaction.

3 years of experience in Business Analyst role manage SAP security access, role administration and third party application integration. Should have worked minimum 2 projects in production support role or implementation supporting.

Should have good knowledge of SAP security and Integration with Portal and other applications. Experience in project management and coordination is a plus. Knowledge of Software Development life cycle methodologies and Release Managements Process is a plus.

Serves as liaison between business customers and systems areas. Serves as business product/process consultant. Leads projects for new and modified business processes and/or system analysis that impact multiple divisions and/or multiple business products. Must have client facing skills and be able to confidently articulate information identified for delivery to the clients. MUST be able to analyze AND articulate SAP payroll results in end-user terminology. Must possess working knowing of SAP and US Payroll.

SAP- Security
Candidate must be skilled on SAP HR Security with working knowledge of Standard and Structural Authorizations .Must have experience with all security tools including PFCG and OM structures.

Primary responsibilities are requirements gathering, Role design, Role build, security configuration settings, testing and debugging. Must have the ability to work with a highly customized application and configuration.

Candidate must have the ability to manage complete solutions with many non-standard security requirements. SAP structures, SAP Security programs, SAP utilities, SAP configuration, and a general understanding of ABAP development also supporting all SAP technical support teams, including FA’s, BA’s, Developer’s and QA staff.

Experience on the following SAP platforms is a plus: ERP 2004/2005, ECC, BI, XI, Portal and GRC

Tester QA
3 years of experience with ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems).

The candidate is responsible for creating clear and complete test cases of varying complexity; executing tests, measuring expected and actual results and reporting status ensuring accurate coverage of requirements, business rules; client-requested scenarios and problem resolution.

Strong working knowledge on SAP and US Payroll and test all facets of SAP payroll to include payroll results, inputs/outputs, reports, etc.

JAVA
Maintain an enterprise grade Payslip viewer application written in Java, hosted on BEA, and used by multilingual users the world over.

MUST HAVE:
Extensive experience with Java/J2ee, Webservices and BEA.
Must have experience with GWT.
SCJP certification is preferred.
Must have excellent communication skills

Required Skills
Min. 5 years Java Web Service Development using BEA and Java Enterprise Technologies
Min. 3 years in an XML Centric enterprise application environment, preferably server side
Min. 2 years experience with the Google Web Toolkit or suitable alternative.

Oracle DBA with Peoplesoft
Must have extensive experience with Oracle DBA on UNIX environment.
Experience with Peoplesoft HCM and SQL Server DBA is preferred.
Oracle DBA certification is added advantage.
Must have worked on large and complex projects
Must have excellent communication skills
Able to work in huge environment

KMS

Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely in English.
Must have experience with Xerox Documentation Management
Must be able to accurately read and understand both functional and technical documentation in English and create on-line help/reference documentation using the Authoria knowledge management system and tools.
Must be able to work in global environment.
Must have demonstrated ability to learn IT tools and a fundamental knowledge of relational database and Sql concepts/practices.
Min 2 years general IT/BA/SA, 1 year Knowledge Mgmt (generic), 1 Authoria KMS a plus

Incident Manager

Incumbents are responsible for driving the integration of processes; controls and quality improvements throughout the Information Technology Systems (ITS) production environment in support of our clients.
3+ years Technology Analyst experience
The scope of these processes includes Change Management; Incident Management, Problem Management; Process Improvements and Client Relations.
Provides technical leadership and expertise in the resolution of highly complex customer problems.
Works in a lead capacity supporting large customer and infrastructure projects. Manages the introduction of new processes and/or technology.
Acts as a liaison between business customers and systems areas.
Previous knowledge of change Mgmt concepts/processes. Proficiency in Microsoft tools (work, excel, email).
Flexible work hours with possible non-8-5 shift. Previous call center technology experience, a plus."

PM me for forwarding your resumes.
All positions will be based out of Hyderabad.
Old 6th April 2010, 16:56   #418
BHPian

My company is looking for Cisco Unified Portfolio Professionals on the following skills :
Technical Support L2, L3 and L4
Presence Service Support
Click to call facility
Additional IP Communicator
Corporate Directory support
Unified messaging service support
1-1 Video Support
P-UC-Audio conferencing support
Proxy Support.
Please PM me if someone is looking for a change and willing to relocate to Noida or Hyderabad.
Old 9th April 2010, 17:56   #419
BHPian

Its raining jobs here too
  • Director, Sales (ERP) - 1 position
  • Regional Sales Manager (ERP) - 3 positions
  • Sales Executive (ERP) - 3 positions
  • Customer support Executive(Technical) - 1 position
  • Project Manager (Global Solutions Delivery) - 2 positions
  • Senior Functional Consultant (MS Dynamics AX) - 2 positions
  • Associate Functional Consultant - 2 positions
  • Software engineer/Sr. software emgineer - 10 positions
  • Test engineer - 1 position
Old 9th April 2010, 19:19   #420
Senior - BHPian

@XLR8,

By any chance is this for CTS?

Last edited by HappyWheels : 9th April 2010 at 19:22.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks