Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th May 2010, 10:33   #496
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvprasad View Post
Looking for openings in IT companies as a Business Analyst/Functional/Domain Consultant/Manual Testing.

Currently working in a large pvt bank as Business Development manager for Forex services, have 6 years of branch banking work exp, 1.5 each in IT & ITES prior to this.
If you dont mind relocating to Pune, My company has few openings for Business Analysts. PM me and I can take you forward with the procedure.
Old 20th May 2010, 10:41   #497
Senior - BHPian

Any c++/unix/linux guys with around 5 years of experience in application dev willing to work in the IT division of an American mutual fund company in Bangalore, pm me.
Old 20th May 2010, 11:03   #498
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvprasad View Post
Looking for openings in IT companies as a Business Analyst/Functional/Domain Consultant/Manual Testing.

Currently working in a large pvt bank as Business Development manager for Forex services, have 6 years of branch banking work exp, 1.5 each in IT & ITES prior to this.
If you willing to relocate to Noida, my company is hiring Testing professionals.
Old 20th May 2010, 11:54   #499
BHPian

Looking for opening in IT Companies from Bangalore in the BI Reporting area.
Key skills are Business Objects and Crystal Reports with 3 years exp.

Any suitable openings please let me know
Old 20th May 2010, 22:21   #500
BHPian

hi @neoonwheels & @sheetumanu

sent you a PM, with my cv, please let me know as to how we can take this forward.

thanks for the reply
Old 21st May 2010, 14:17   #501
BHPian

hey guys,
im in my 1st year BBA, in Loyola college Chennai. i need to work as an intern in a company for about a month. can anyone help me out?
Old 21st May 2010, 15:29   #502
Distinguished - BHPian

My company is hiring 125 SAP Consultants ( any domain) technical or functional. All positions are in Bangalore.

PM me if you are interested.
Old 24th May 2010, 15:14   #503
Senior - BHPian

This is for atleast a Grad in any stream. He should have good communication skills. As he will be dealing mostly with foreign clients, even chinese.
Use of computer, email, internet is a must. Improvisation skills is an added bonus.
rest my friend will train him.
This is for a friend who is a top level exec in a Shipping company. He will work as his assistant in New Delhi. You can expect between 20-25k pm.
Old 25th May 2010, 12:36   #504
BHPian

posting this on behalf of my uncle. PM me if interested.

Position: System Administrator
Industry: manpower/consulting
Skills: Solving problems related to general computer administration as well suggesting new ways to improve the processes.

Please note that this is a night job (7PM-4AM)
Old 25th May 2010, 12:49   #505
BHPian

I didn't know where to post this, moderators please move this if necessary.
My wifey has got an offer from CiBer Inc. She's working one of the "big" MNCs right now which has a good work culture.

I read a few reviews on Ciber and there were not many recommending it citing poor management in the company and a lot of "politics" coupled with job insecurity.

Does anyone here work or know anyone who works there who can provide more insights?
Old 27th May 2010, 08:22   #506
Senior - BHPian

Need a SharePoint developer with 1.5 years experience immediately at Mumbai. Contract to hire position initially for 3 months and then permanent. Please PM me if anyone is interested.
Old 27th May 2010, 16:06   #507
BHPian

summer training

hello , im doing bba and want to join any company that will give me summer training for 2-3 months in Delhi /Ncr . anyone know any company that needs trainees and also gives certificate for it . plz hel me
Old 27th May 2010, 21:25   #508
BHPian

Anyone from polaris plz PM me wanted to know the walkin loc in bangalore on may 29
Old 31st May 2010, 13:51   #509
BHPian

We have opening for IBM Tivoli Provisioning Manager. The work location is Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore & Noida. JD is as following
· Proficiency and experience in system administration of the Microsoft Windows (2000 / 2003) in a data center environment.
· Proficiency and experience in system administration at least one Unix flavour - HP-UX , AIX , Solaris
· Experience providing management services such as server provisioning, asset discovery, asset management, configuration management, and patch management of Windows or UNIX servers
· Experience with TPM (Tivoli Provisioning Manager ), Understanding of TADDM (Tivoli Application Discovery & Dependency Mapping) & TLCM (Tivoli License Compliance Manager) is added advantage.
· Proficiency in scripting languages such as VBScript, VB, Perl, Shell, and Windows Mgmt Instrumentation (WMI) etc.
· Proficiency with Microsoft security and patching principles.
Additional technical skills or experience that would be of benefit in this role;
· Database administration concepts and tools. Knowledge and experience with DB2 would be ideal.
· Familiarity with Intel / AMD based server class hardware concepts from the major vendors (HP/IBM/Dell).
· Familiarity and experience with IBM Websphere Application Server
· Familiarity and experience with Microsoft Active Directory and/or LDAP
· Familiarity and experience with Unix/Linux operating systems, and/or virtualization technologies such as VMware

Please PM me for more details
Old 31st May 2010, 15:11   #510
BHPian

Immediate requirement for someone with a sales background. The opening is in our Business Development Team for a product we call School Cinema.

Anyone interested in doing sales (travel across the country) with sales background please PM me for further details.

An we are based out of Bangalore. Requirement is for our Bangalore team.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks