Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th February 2024, 09:41   #2881
BHPian

Re: The "Jobs available in my organisation" thread

Hi people,

I have a few referral only openings at my organization. Please do DM me your resume or forward me your details if you or any of your contacts are looking for any of these roles.

This is based in Chennai and has a hybrid work model for now.

Name:  IT Openings.png
Views: 234
Size:  112.4 KB

Name:  Other Openings.png
Views: 236
Size:  114.3 KB

Thanks,
Jagan
Jagann13 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th February 2024, 09:50   #2882
Distinguished - BHPian

Looking for a cloud sales executive in Singapore, If anyone has any leads of any friends looking for a change in Singapore, please let me know.
AtheK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th February 2024, 23:35   #2883
Distinguished - BHPian

Tableau, data engineering, full stack and golang. No specific domain. If telecom it's a bonus. But doesn't really matter.

Anyone have reference matching above requirement, please let know. opening in Bangalore.
mpksuhas is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd March 2024, 22:34   #2884
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjatalli View Post
Guys,
Anyone aware of any options within your respective firms where employees can suggest/recommend people to apply and be evaluated for service level jobs (e.g. office support staff, etc.)?

Our maid's daughter is currently pursuing her BCom (via correspondence) and is now trying to get a decent job to support the family but is unable to do so…..

Hi @Ninjatalli,
Hope the person may have found success with suitable job opportunity by now.
Most large/medium sized firms nowadays outsource the office/admin jobs to contract staffing agencies. Hence potential employment may have to be sought with such third-party service providers. For the entry level jobs, school education is usually sufficient.
Thanks.
Sen_auto_sation is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st April 2024, 12:37   #2885
BHPian

Hello members,

One of my close relative is looking for an opening with the following experience.

Learning Solutions Architect | Project & Delivery Management | 10+ Years of Experience
- Built and led high-performing teams of instructional designers, fostering collaboration and maximizing individual strengths.
- Delivered impactful learning solutions that increased employee engagement and performance.
- Cultivated strong client relationships by actively listening to needs and exceeding expectations.
- Led cross-functional teams to successfully complete projects on time and within budget.
- Optimized learning experiences for diverse learners, fostering knowledge retention and skill application.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities, ensuring smooth project execution.
Seeking a dynamic role to leverage strategic planning and leadership skills in a growth-oriented environment.
Old 12th April 2024, 00:10   #2886
BHPian

Hello members,

I was looking for a position as an Online Educator and Assessment Developer, based anywhere in India. If there are any opportunities available, kindly let me know.
Old 17th April 2024, 09:07   #2887
BHPian

Hi,
My wife is looking for a job in Human Resource as a Assistant, Generalist, Coordinator or any role in communications. Please let me know for any leads and opportunities as she has been laid off citing team downsizing and quarterly losses in her organisation.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks