Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th August 2023, 19:26   #2866
Senior - BHPian

Fresh Computer Science Engineering Graduate

Looking for a job for a fresh (2023) Computer Science Engineering Graduate with a CGPA of 8.72.

The company that gave the campus placement is now not able to offer a full time job because of budget constraints. Hence looking for other opportunities.
  • B.E in CSE from GIT, Belagavi with 8.72 CGPA
  • 5 Months internship experience during the last semester (developed a seller management and order processing application using Flutter and Dart for Android and iOS platforms. Worked on the frontend as well as backend.
  • Skills: C, C++, Javascript, Node Js, Nest Js, SQL, Flutter, Java, HTML, CSS, Basic React, Typescript

Do PM me if there is a suitable opening. Working location preference is Bengaluru or Pune.
Old 9th August 2023, 10:09   #2867
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The "Jobs available in my organisation" thread

Couple of openings in my organization, Sinch India, for enterprise sales:

Noida:

https://wrkbl.ink/gYxeusK

Bangalore:

https://wrkbl.ink/fkazyGV

Drop me a PM if the profiles are of interest.
Old 9th August 2023, 16:56   #2868
BRV
BHPian

Opportunity in Education field. Please refer to the Linkedin post below.

Linkedin Post
Old 13th September 2023, 21:02   #2869
Distinguished - BHPian

A colleagues wife is urgently looking for a change with the current skillset - Certified AWS Cloud Engineer with experience in various AWS services like EC2 ,IAM, Lambda ,codebuild , SSM , ACM ,Load Balancer ,Cloudwatch ,S3 etc .Also Hashicorp certified Terraform Engineer and has around two years of experience in this field. Since her project location is in Kolkata, she being a native Keralite and husband in Bangalore is making the situation very tricky. Hence any suitable leads in this regard would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance ��
Old 13th September 2023, 21:37   #2870
BHPian

There is a need in my organization for an open position: Leader- Tech center

Requirements:

- Embedded software experience, c, C++
- Experience with ASpice, AISIL, ISO26262, Agile
- Had build something or contributed significantly in building some products
- Must have History of innovation, Patents, publication (in continuation to point 3 above)
- Min 8-10 years of experience. Degree- CSE, ECE, Electrical, Mechatronics, instrumentation etc.

Role: Lead engineering tech center in India, Build team in India and lead the global developments in EV technologies especially Embedded software design, testing and creation of new products. Technology suggestion to senior management.

Industry: Automotive
Old 12th October 2023, 09:44   #2871
BHPian

Hi,

I'm actively looking at Product Management roles. I've a total of 12.5 years of experience working in the insurtech and fintech domain designing End to End CX, UI/UX, API integrations.

Apart from this I've also managed P&L responsibilities - by managing distribution channels.

Any leads would be appreciated. Open to relocation
Old 16th October 2023, 17:03   #2872
e46
BHPian

Seeking referral at LTI Mindtree

Dear all,

I recently came across an 'Associate Principal -Prog/Proj' position in LTI Mindtree (Kol location) & would be a great fit for it. Could anyone among you refer me, preferably with a note to the HM?

Have 16 yrs exp spread mainly into IT Infra, DC ops, Svc delivery, ITIL processes with functional knowledge on Cloud computing & containers.

B-Tech, Pgdm from T1 colleges.

I am open to a brief call and share my Linkedin profile.
Old 16th October 2023, 18:51   #2873

Below are some of the positions available in my company. You can DM me and can have your CV uploaded on the company portal.

Please note that I work in a non-technical field in the same company so might not have a major influence with getting the candidate shortlisted.
Attached Images

abhi_krishna is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th October 2023, 13:51   #2874
BHPian

Guys,

One of my acquaintances' grandson, a fresher, is looking for a job in Bangalore. He lost both his parents when he was young and is raised by his grandmother. He has good educational qualifications and is ready to take up any opportunity in the IT Industry. Please find his profile attached and let me know(or him) if there is any opportunity.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Senthil kumar-resume.pdf (117.6 KB, 55 views)
Old 26th November 2023, 11:35   #2875
BHPian

Greetings everyone! I am currently seeking an assessment internship/traineeship or job opportunity (A0) within a Labour and Employment Law team at a law firm. If any of you have any leads, I would greatly appreciate it if you could kindly inform me. Thank you very much in advance!
Old 26th November 2023, 14:27   #2876

Hello Everyone,

I'm a final-year law student and was actively looking out for recruitment opportunities in any of the Corporate Law firms (Gen Corporate/Banking & Finance) or in-house roles specifically based out of Delhi-NCR.

If any member could guide/help me regarding the same, it would be really appreciated.
Old 8th December 2023, 07:33   #2877
Oxy
BHPian

Does anyone here work for Sabre? I am applying for a job there and would like a referral.
Old 15th December 2023, 11:47   #2878
vdi
BHPian

Openings in my organization at Cochin.

Senior Odoo Techno Functional consultant with minimum of 5 years experience with excellent communication skills.

Accountant with 3-5 years of experience in accounting and financial planning. Experience in Xero accounting software is a must and Australian taxation experience is preferred.

Please PM.
Old 15th December 2023, 12:38   #2879
Distinguished - BHPian

Guys,
Anyone aware of any options within your respective firms where employees can suggest/recommend people to apply and be evaluated for service level jobs (e.g. office support staff, etc.)?

Our maid's daughter is currently pursuing her BCom (via correspondence) and is now trying to get a decent job to support the family but is unable to do so. She's tried a few options but nothing has worked out so far. She requested our help for any options and hence this post.

If anyone is aware of any options for Bangalore city, please do message me. She's can communicate in Kannada and English (basic level).
Old 2nd February 2024, 16:52   #2880
BHPian

Re: Working from home? Show us your home office

Apologies and Disclaimer to Mods. Feel free to take this post down, but I am only looking for help.

I am looking for an executive assistant/secretary for my office in Mumbai (based in BKC) and Bangalore (based in MG Road). However, I am not able to get good leads. I have also tried contacting few institutes who offer diplomas on the subject to see if they have any candidates looking for a job, but haven't got any good lead. If anyone knows a good candidate who is looking for a job, please DM me the details and I will contact the candidate.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks