BE Mechanical Freshers or 0-1 years of experience in Manufacturing/Design
Company: Top MNC

Some basic knowledge of: SAP, Java, XML, and MSExcel (advance) preferred
This position is still open
Latheesh is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 17th March 2022, 18:45   #2747
Senior - BHPian

Re: The "Jobs available in my organisation" thread

We are hiring Java candidates with 4-10yrs of experience in Core Java, Kafka, JMS & MQ.
We are also looking for Java Technical Manager's with above skillset.

Quick joiners will be added advantage.
Old 21st March 2022, 22:23   #2748
Distinguished - BHPian

Passionate automobile enthusiast?
Have good knowledge of C/C++?
Have any systems engineering knowledge?
Good at problem solving and developing algorithms?
Have around 3-7 years of experience in automotive or embedded engineering fields?
This could be a dream job for an enthusiast.
PM me for more details.

Last edited by audioholic : 21st March 2022 at 22:29.
audioholic is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th March 2022, 18:32   #2749
Distinguished - BHPian

A good friend of mine is looking for a Senior Change Manager position in Bangalore. He is fine with US East coast timings too. (but not Pacific/Canada type timings).

If any position comes up, please do let me know. Currently, he can move in about a month of getting an offer.

TIA
Old 29th March 2022, 15:04   #2750
BHPian

Automotive job req posted in my org, I am in Mobile and Automotive chip development:

Senior Business Development Analyst - Automotive
Job Area:
Sales, Business Development & Marketing Group, Sales, Business Development & Marketing Group > Business Development

Responsibilities:

Executing the business plan for sales in key accounts in the Automotive segment that includes:
Indian Automotive OEMs for 2W, 3W, 4W and CVs
Automotive Tier 1s such as, Minda, Varroc, Napino, Pricol, Motherson, etc.
Telematics
Creating new business & product opportunities in Automotive around ADAS, Autonomous Driving, C-V2X and Services
Responsible for keeping customers updated on product roadmap & feature differentiators and influencing executive decisions to further the adoption of products.
Close working relationship with offices globally to build trusted relationships with internal stakeholders and coordinating cross-functional efforts with sales, support and operations.
Engaging in techno-commercial interaction at multiple levels within customer organizations.
Leveraging existing networks & connections to the fullest while forming new executive relationships.
Work with the marketing function to plan and execute joint marketing and PR campaigns as applicable.
Facilitate smooth communication & working relationships between the regional sales and the global business units.
Experience:

Strong understanding of semiconductor markets and relevant industry dynamics required.
Industry and business relationships with key partners in the Automotive segment.
Strong knowledge of the current market and macro-economic landscape in Automotive such as Driver Assistance, Autonomous Driving, Digital Cockpits & Connectivity
Product experience (Tier 1s, OEMs, ISVs) a definite plus.
Experience of managing/ driving business development in high-technology organizations, catering to the B2B space.
Minimum Qualification of 5+ yrs of business development and/or Sales in Automotive
Management skills and proven record working in matrix organizations
Education Requirements B.Tech/BE or equivalent
Strong Communication, Technical & Analytical skills

PM me if you are interested.

Last edited by livetodrive : 29th March 2022 at 15:08. Reason: Updating the JD
Old 19th April 2022, 12:03   #2751
BHPian

Bangalore - Indegene is hiring for the following positions

Scientific writing lead
5-8yrs of Exp in pharma domain with minimum 3-4yrs of experience in Medico Marketing, promotional medical writing, slide deck & medical abstract, Should have managed team

Associate manager – scientific writing
8-10 years of experience in pharma domain, with minimum 6 years of experience in promotional/medico-marketing across marketing content creation, content review, creating content strategy and copywriting experience in brand promotion. Should have managed team
Old 25th April 2022, 17:26   #2752
Distinguished - BHPian

Software Project Managers and Software QA/QC folks required urgently in Bangalore.

This is a company with offices in US and Bangalore. If any one is interested, please DM me and I will share the contact of the hiring manager to whom you can send your details to.

Preferable 3-5 years experience in Project Management
Knowledge of Scrum, Sprints, SDLC is a must

QA & QC: people with:
- software testing skills

- Quality as a function (Six Sigma, ISO BS15000 standards - but relevant to software industry.
Old 25th April 2022, 22:29   #2753
BHPian

Hii esteemed members!

Recently a friend of mine was shortlisted for interview for BDA profile at Byju's after Telephonic interview and resume shortlisting.
After wasting her entire day, the scheduled interview never happened. When she asked when the interview will happen, the Byju's personnel asked if she was married and informed that due to recent update, they are only considering married women if they have 6 months of sales experience! Isn't this very discriminatory and illogical? How does a sales job requires women to be unmarried or if married then have 6 months of sales experience?
No such requirement was mentioned in the Mail that she got from Byju's, in fact she has more than 4 years of teaching experience too!
I have tweeted to Byju's, can anything else be done? She has been very upset since the incident.
Attached Thumbnails
The "Jobs available in my organisation" thread-inkedinkedphoto_20220425_220255_li.jpg  

Attached Images

Candy$Cars is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 26th April 2022, 09:55   #2754
HTC
BANNED

Dear members,

Need Android Developers ( Kotlin skills must) with 5+ years experience for one of Big Four consulting firms.
Localtion: Bangalore

PM me if you need more details.
Old 26th April 2022, 10:54   #2755
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy$Cars View Post
Hii esteemed members!

Recently a friend of mine was shortlisted for interview for BDA profile at Byju's after Telephonic interview and resume shortlisting.
After wasting her entire day, the scheduled interview never happened. When she asked when the interview will happen, the Byju's personnel asked if she was married and informed that due to recent update, they are only considering married women if they have 6 months of sales experience! Isn't this very discriminatory and illogical? How does a sales job requires women to be unmarried or if married then have 6 months of sales experience?
No such requirement was mentioned in the Mail that she got from Byju's, in fact she has more than 4 years of teaching experience too!
I have tweeted to Byju's, can anything else be done? She has been very upset since the incident.
In the first place why did she apply for Byju anyway? To use a japanese term Byju is a "black company" and exploits both their employees and customers equally. Tell her to look for other startups similar to Byju, they tend to have a better reputation and working condition compared to them.
Black_Star is offline   (14) Thanks
Old 26th April 2022, 11:03   #2756
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
I think she has to rather be happy that that she didnt enter such a toxic place like Byjus. I can understand she would have personal commitments and might need that job badly, but this isnt something to be upset about when the rejection is due to such a bad reason.
audioholic is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 17th May 2022, 12:01   #2757
BHPian

Associate Scientific Writing 1-3 yrs of Exp in pharma with Medical communication writing, medical writing, slide deck & medical abstract, Infographics
Education: M.Pharm, Ph.D and Post Doc, Pharm D ( With core medical Writing experience)

Senior Associate Scientific Writing 4-6 yrs of Exp in pharma with Medical communication writing, medical writing, slide deck & medical abstract, Infographics
Education: M.Pharm, Ph.D and Post Doc, Pharm D ( With core medical Writing experience)

Scientific writing lead 6- 8 yrs of Exp in pharma with Medical communication writing, medical writing, slide deck & medical abstract, Infographics

Senior Technical Editor Proof Reading lead

Proof reader Proof Reader

Manager – Program management 10+yrs of exp in project management. Life science exp & digital experience is mandatory.

Project Coordinators 10+yrs of exp in project management. Life science exp & digital experience is mandatory.
Old 17th May 2022, 12:21   #2758
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Please tell her not to be upset, rather be relieved that she escaped from such an obviously bad organization with such awful HR practices!

If they are showing such a ridiculous side at the interview stage itself, imagine how bad the work culture must be. Not worth working at such a place. Something better will certainly come along, just be patient and keep trying.
am1m is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 18th May 2022, 20:18   #2759
BHPian

Senior Associate Regulatory Affairs (Medical Devices)

1.Affinity with medical device regulations (21CFR), FDA Law, MDD, other global laws and regulations is a plus.
2.Familiarity with preparation and submission of 510 (k) , PMA or international documents or registration and marketing of medical devices worldwide is a plus
3.Minimum 3-year experience with Medical Devices Regulatory Affairs or Q&C/R&D.
4.Perform gap assessment of EU MDD to EU MDR and remediation activities.

Lead Regulatory affairs (Medical Devices)

1. Must have personal “hands on” experience with successful preparation, submission of technical files for EU CE marking.
2. Strong background on Med device QMS including Design Controls.
3. Must have personal “hands on” experience with successful preparation, submission and clearance of 510(k)s . Instrumentation knowledge is an added advantage
Old 23rd May 2022, 09:44   #2760
BHPian

Quote:
Hii esteemed members!
...How does a sales job requires women to be unmarried or if married then have 6 months of sales experience?
Sometimes, HRs keep this criterion to ensure that serious candidates apply and since its before the employment agreement yet, nothing can be done legally.
Maybe they experienced some situation whereby married women who were unexperienced in sales line, gave up on the job prematurely. Of course, their generalisation of this kind is unethical. But, all these events add to their experience as a recruiter.

But since you mentioned the company name, take my advise given below:-

Quote:
She has been very upset since the incident.
Advise her to not to be upset at all. Like others pointed out, its better to apply somewhere else. Try to Google/youtube more about this company to understand why everyone is advising this.

Last edited by Samarth 619 : 23rd May 2022 at 09:45.
Samarth 619 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks